The Top 12

DeletedUser12077

Is nobody thinking of the fact that EOW may have grown too quickly? Taking on a large number of members in a short space of time leaves you open to recruiting mercenary players who have no sense of loyalty.

It's very possible that the sudden jump in size could have been the downfall of EOW, I'm not saying it will be, but other alliances have had a "wobble" like this and come crashing down, who's to say it won't happen again?

DeletedUser

makes sense, then again, some alliances get caught up in recruitment so much they don't realize they're an MRA

DeletedUser

by the request from my council, i was asked to tone it down and not disscuss SAP/EOW matters in the public forum. EOW council has asked my council that i do this so i shall since i am a loyal patron of SAP. Any and all comments and/or oppinions that i share will be representing myself only and not those comments of SAP. (man i hate all this political BS).

I rest assured that all comments that have been made are true in fact and anyone that would like proof can PM me and i shall give what is required.

ps. i wonder why EOW would not want this disscussed in the public forum? any thoughts on this my fellow forum viewers:)

DeletedUser

ps. i wonder why EOW would not want this disscussed in the public forum? any thoughts on this my fellow forum viewers:)

Because they still have other allies and no one likes the person who ruins surprises.

DeletedUser

by the request from my council, i was asked to tone it down and not disscuss SAP/EOW matters in the public forum. EOW council has asked my council that i do this so i shall since i am a loyal patron of SAP. Any and all comments and/or oppinions that i share will be representing myself only and not those comments of SAP. (man i hate all this political BS).

I rest assured that all comments that have been made are true in fact and anyone that would like proof can PM me and i shall give what is required.

I suppose because they're still discussing to find a solution and you don't help with what you write here . It's just my opinion , I'm not a leader anymore

DeletedUser

arent they only allies with people in the great unwashed? and there like best buds
Ah and you just have to stop talking about EOW , because you saved your @ss by moving to an EOW ally while EOW was trying to conquer your cities , and I retreated just because I didn't want to cause problems to EOW allies . If you were still a Hog you would have 4-5k points

DeletedUser

I suppose because they're still discussing to find a solution and you don't help with what you write here . It's just my opinion , I'm not a leader anymore

your missing the point here! i can say as i please, noone can actually stop me from speaking the truth. the point is that they dont want me to expose their scandals. (this comment was made by and for the own oppinions of IDYMarine and this comment is the personal veiw of an individual and not any associates that he may be in contact with;)

DeletedUser

Yes mate but you need to calm down . You can expose their scandals but if they were true your alliance mates wouldn't be discussing with them about finding a solution .
I know you had some problems with EOW in the past but this is not personal

DeletedUser

It's because they're true they need to be discussed, otherwise they'd be dismissed.

It sounds like EOW are trying to find some reparations for the harm they have done.
Trust is easy to gain once but near impossible a second time.

I sincerely hope the politics and being treated like mindless drones doesn't bother your alliance's foot soldiers, the ones who aren't privy to all that's going on.

DeletedUser

Your nick should be Boboring
Not even google knows what a "boboring" is.

I still want to see you make one sensible argument on here.
Every allegation you've made about or against me, I've disproved or shown the flaws in.
Now it seems you've given up on logical reasonings and fallen down to the childish level of name calling.

And as you've said, if you are no longer a member of the EOW senate, how do you know how the relations between alliances are going?
The rest of your alliance seems to know squat.

DeletedUser

Ah and you just have to stop talking about EOW , because you saved your @ss by moving to an EOW ally while EOW was trying to conquer your cities , and I retreated just because I didn't want to cause problems to EOW allies . If you were still a Hog you would have 4-5k points

well actually youse were attacking but then youse stopped for like 3 days during that 3 day time period the hogs started to disband so i joined zodiac then you sent multiple attacks

DeletedUser

your missing the point here! i can say as i please, noone can actually stop me from speaking the truth. the point is that they dont want me to expose their scandals. (this comment was made by and for the own oppinions of IDYMarine and this comment is the personal veiw of an individual and not any associates that he may be in contact with;)

You seems to have a personal thing with us, what have we done to you in the past beside providing you support when you need ? I seems to remember you asked for support when SAP and EOW were still allies and we did provide them. You seem to be a very grateful person,eh ?

About the truth, I don't know what the heck is the truth are you talking about. You are not the one who involve directly to the incidence, and you seem to take this so personally.

You know why your council ask you stop all the bull you are sprouting here ? Because both parties were equally at fault for the mess and so we decide to keep it in the house and maybe we could sort this out, but you seem to really want to force our hands into a war with SAP. I really question your motive here, what do you want to achieve by stirring up a problem that have nothing directly to do with you and do no good to your own alliance ?

And Cocotte, why don't you just zip, trying to stir a war between SAP and EOW. It really makes you look so pathetic, if Orthia are so powerful, then why don't you guys just bring it on, instead of using all this pathetic method.

DeletedUser

If EOW come out and say what happened and both sides agree to that, then what can a bystander like me do?

I see faulty arguments and an enemy keeping hush to their own about a (not particularly) sensitive topic in a P&P forum.

P&P = Politics and Propaganda, this discussion has both.
Alliance disputes & "Shhh! Everything is A-okay" campaign to their own members.

DeletedUser

Not even google knows what a "boboring" is.

I still want to see you make one sensible argument on here.
Every allegation you've made about or against me, I've disproved or shown the flaws in.
Now it seems you've given up on logical reasonings and fallen down to the childish level of name calling.

And as you've said, if you are no longer a member of the EOW senate, how do you know how the relations between alliances are going?
The rest of your alliance seems to know squat.

So you want me to argument to this :

It sounds like EOW are trying to find some reparations for the harm they have done.
Trust is easy to gain once but near impossible a second time.

A lesson of life , I really appreciate it much . And it's true , although I don't think it's easy to gain once , but i't more difficult to gain a second time .
I answered even to this logical (or social) question ...

I sincerely hope the politics and being treated like mindless drones doesn't bother your alliance's foot soldiers, the ones who aren't privy to all that's going on.
You sincerely want the best for EOW , I know . And this is another propaganda example : you're telling to "our alliance foot soldiers" that the council is treating them like "mindless drones" . And you're doing this for EOW . Don't you think that are you the one who's treating them as mindless drones ? They can see and decide by themselves , without you (from your high position) telling them what is happening to them poor stupid people that don't understand that are simply being used*

It's because they're true they need to be discussed, otherwise they'd be dismissed.
If they're so terrible no one would like to re-establish the pact . That was my original idea .

Hope you appreciate my answer , although I didn't find anything to logical to answer

*that is your opinion on them in your post , just wrote it more directly

P.S sorry for my English , I know it's not good

DeletedUser

I didnt run. I was thrown under a bus by that so called leader of MAP and his manipulator Anarqy.
So why did you go at his alliance and called for help ? You were winning while you were at T T T I guess ...