The Top 12

DeletedUser

If you got an invite from all of the top 12 alliances whos would you accept and why.:)

DeletedUser

I am a OOOC man (sorry TGO) been in it from almost the start.

I would like to experiance a different alliance for a bit though mix things up i like the look of ELITE TW-SHADOW:)

DeletedUser

I would like to experiance a different alliance for a bit though mix things up i like the look of ELITE TW-SHADOW:)

Organization
Of
Outrageous
Crabs?
I have no clue what that is...

I actually might like trying out being in ELITE TW-SHADOW... it would be kinda fun, but only for 1 day, I'm sticking with the Macedonian Empire :p

DeletedUser

I'm happy with my current alliance, but I have to admit I'd be curious to see what the Hogs of Destiny are like from the inside.

DeletedUser

i like tgo but i'd like to see orthia or eow since eow has a bunch of players and orthia is constantly fighting

DeletedUser

Toast~OOOC=Out of Order Chaos, the previous name for TGO.

I have been in the original TW-Shadow 3 months before dogwayne disbanded.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en1/player/378730/alliancechanges

In my opinion, the forums were too overwhelming. A lot of people there only care about themselves, and are too busy staring at a screen dealing with their own cities to bother looking in the forums.
Basically, the only active people in the forums are the leaders and a few other prominent people. All of the others are silent. (that basically means that The-Iceman, DarkChampions, ect. are a few of the people in the old TW that are conducting attacks ever since FargoBear went on V-mode.)

No offense to TW-Shadow, you are a great alliance, but just not for me.

If you want to know how it is like to be in TW-S, you should ask cratos262, who has also been in it for a week before leaving.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14167

lol ive been in tw-shadow(im known as runescapeboy2 on that server)

right now im in the 58 spartans,we were the tw-shadow based in ocean 58. but then the ocean 58 tw broke off.now we are the strongest in our ocean :D

DeletedUser

right now im in the 58 spartans,we were the tw-shadow based in ocean 58. but then the ocean 58 tw broke off.now we are the strongest in our ocean :D

Yes and your leader is as stubborn as hell.

I really want to see what TGO is like, because they look well run and sorta... clean? I don't know.

DeletedUser

im in Zodiac which is now 12th now i would like to be in EOW or BDI or Hogs when they had 2000+ members

DeletedUser

? if they took one of your alliance cities wouldnt you be mad

DeletedUser

EOW will take this world, they have learned from mra mistakes, and have a good bases