The Top 12

DeletedUser

You seems to have a personal thing with us, what have we done to you in the past beside providing you support when you need ? I seems to remember you asked for support when SAP and EOW were still allies and we did provide them. You seem to be a very grateful person,eh ?

About the truth, I don't know what the heck is the truth are you talking about. You are not the one who involve directly to the incidence, and you seem to take this so personally.

You know why your council ask you stop all the bull you are sprouting here ? Because both parties were equally at fault for the mess and so we decide to keep it in the house and maybe we could sort this out, but you seem to really want to force our hands into a war with SAP. I really question your motive here, what do you want to achieve by stirring up a problem that have nothing directly to do with you and do no good to your own alliance ?

And Cocotte, why don't you just zip, trying to stir a war between SAP and EOW. It really makes you look so pathetic, if Orthia are so powerful, then why don't you guys just bring it on, instead of using all this pathetic method.

bac, i dont know what to say to you, your a great ally, and yes we all sent support to each other and helped attack our common enemys, i see you are still left in the dark. your leaders tried to get other alliances to back them up once they broke the pact, to try to go to war with us, to take us out, calling us leaches and growing on your own behalf. then denied it .where i come from in the world we call those liars .its not personal at all. i just think it is crap that you dont even know the truth yet. any and all words i have said here have all been true. and the fact that the leadership wants it hidden shows this. i really wish you knew what was going on you are a great player and i have enjoyed being your ally.

to dark knight---really just stop, you are the most clueless person on this forum

DeletedUser

bac, i dont know what to say to you, your a great ally, and yes we all sent support to each other and helped attack our common enemys, i see you are still left in the dark. your leaders tried to get other alliances to back them up once they broke the pact, to try to go to war with us, to take us out, calling us leaches and growing on your own behalf. then denied it .where i come from in the world we call those liars .its not personal at all. i just think it is crap that you dont even know the truth yet. any and all words i have said here have all been true. and the fact that the leadership wants it hidden shows this. i really wish you knew what was going on you are a great player and i have enjoyed being your ally.

to dark knight---really just stop, you are the most clueless person on this forum
I know exactly what was going one as I kept in touch with your leader mikesully very closely regarding this matter from the very beginning. That is why I said both parties were equally at fault and we should keep this in the house. You, bringing this out in the open forum really doesn't help either of our alliance.

DeletedUser

whats ttt
TTT was a small alliance in ocean 52 that merged into one of the others.
Here's a link for all internet abbreviations
Don't you think that are you the one who's treating them as mindless drones ? They can see and decide by themselves , without you (from your high position) telling them what is happening to them poor stupid people that don't understand that are simply being used*
I may be treating them as mindless drones, but if anything, I'm trying to get them to change from that by getting them to ask questions and make choices themselves. However, telling them "everything is fine, nothing to see here, their mistake not ours but we're fixing it".
If they do care, it is up to them to contact IDYmarine & see what has happened, with evidence, as personally, I am a bias source and as such can not be trusted to leave out info for my benefit. Also, I only know the beginning and escalation rather than what has happened since (although this does seem to be far more than your leadership has allowed its members to know).
A more fuller picture provided from one who is directly involved is much more reliable.

If they're so terrible no one would like to re-establish the pact . That was my original idea .
For the sake of your shared allies, some diplomacy must ensue to show that this is not a rash, emotional decision.
Anyway, I think SAP just want those responsible for the betrayal rather than a war, as IDY has said, EOW have been good allies.

Either way, it doesn't affect our (Orthia's) relations.

DeletedUser

I may be treating them as mindless drones, but if anything, I'm trying to get them to change from that by getting them to ask questions and make choices themselves. However, telling them "everything is fine, nothing to see here, their mistake not ours but we're fixing it".
If they do care, it is up to them to contact IDYmarine & see what has happened, with evidence, as personally, I am a bias source and as such can not be trusted to leave out info for my benefit. Also, I only know the beginning and escalation rather than what has happened since (although this does seem to be far more than your leadership has allowed its members to know).
A more fuller picture provided from one who is directly involved is much more reliable.

Yes , that would be a brilliant idea : ask to IDYmarine (who has had many problems with EOW in the past) what has happened . Wouldn't it be more easier ask one of EOW members involved ?
Me personally have asked some people to take a bigger picture (some of EOW and some of SAP) and they've asked without any problems , but I didn't see the need to write this on the forum . Do you think that every member of EOW who has asked about the situation should post it here ? Do you think that if they don't post here then they're mindless drones ? And if they just aren't interested in diplomatic situations are they just stupid ?

It doesn't affect your relations , you just wanna see some fireworks :D

DeletedUser

Maybe you are right , but at least I try to help . While you just keep moaning . Like you said many EOW players helped you (and you too helped them) and all you're doing now is attacking EOW . Everyone makes what he thinks is right : you think you can help by exposing EOW scandals , I think I can help by lowering the tones and maybe discussing important things at the right places (or do you really thing that discussing with Cocotte would help?) .

*No offence Cocotte

DeletedUser

What are we all arguing about anyways sap and eow wil NOT GO TO WAR. as i said before neither side will get anything good

DeletedUser

And if they just aren't interested in diplomatic situations are they just stupid ?
If they haven't realised they could be losing out on needed support in combative zones because of a little bickering between leaders (which has happened) then...
keep doing as you are. I need to build more CS.

It doesn't affect your relations , you just wanna see some fireworks :D
That is not my primary goal but it sure is a major perk.

DeletedUser

moaning, lol! ah man, the thoughts of someone looking at it while still in the box. all in due time you might get the big picture. and the having many rpoblems with EOW in the past? im lost, i have not had problems with EOW in the past.....once again clueless. its ok its not your fault.

DeletedUser

If they haven't realised they could be losing out on needed support in combative zones because of a little bickering between leaders (which has happened) then...
keep doing as you are. I need to build more CS.
Look mate we are friends with SAP , although "officially" we're no more allies . SAP and EOW in the same areas will help each other as they've many great players , and loyal ones . So don't be afraid about it :D

moaning, lol! ah man, the thoughts of someone looking at it while still in the box. all in due time you might get the big picture. and the having many rpoblems with EOW in the past? im lost, i have not had problems with EOW in the past.....once again clueless. its ok its not your fault.
Yes , this time is my fault . Thought you were a TTT member , but you've been only in MAE . Pardon

DeletedUser

we are friends with SAP , although "officially" we're no more allies . SAP and EOW in the same areas will help each other as they've many great players , and loyal ones . So don't be afraid about it :D

I hope you're right. Nothing's worse than finding out those who should have had your back aren't there.