Ocean 45 Noobs & Hero-types

DeletedUser4672

haha, it's ironic that the 2 losses (of inactives) were against prob the worst of all of those alliances :D

overall though it's confeds all the way by the looks of it ;)

They are a good alliance i know that is true cept when they have a player attack with briemes

DeletedUser4672

are they? doesn't look like it here...

also, they are #1 on the conquest losers list :D

they do have 1 or 2 good players, sure, but i dunno if i'd say they're a good alliance :p

They are ranked 4th also some of their better players are stuck in 55 and are moving over soon so the game will change when that happens

DeletedUser1405

What the beloved egomaniac that started this thread forgot to mention is that Confed are not fighting alone they are using freinds to do their dirty work for them. They couldnt clear several players so asked their allies to do it for them.
What does this tell you of this so called large alliance.
Yes we are losing cities but they are not clearing them they are arranging others to hit for them before sending their big brave members in.
Lets here it Adonis, i know your going to lie through your teeth please think seriously before doing so though, i can get the reports and proof from my own account before you start mouthing.
All you guys seem to be is Limpets you ride on the strength of other strong alliances.

DeletedUser4672

What the beloved egomaniac that started this thread forgot to mention is that Confed are not fighting alone they are using freinds to do their dirty work for them. They couldnt clear several players so asked their allies to do it for them.
Yes we are losing cities but they are not clearing them they are arranging others to hit for them before sending their big brave members in.
Lets here it Adonis, i know your going to lie through your teeth please think seriously before doing so though, i can get the reports and proof from my own account before you start mouthing.
All you guys seem to be is Limpets you ride on the strength of other strong alliances.
Yes mike i have pondered this one as of recent i already know one of their pacts

DeletedUser10963

the fact that a guy is inactive is no excuus. that you dont kick your inactives is your own fault.

DeletedUser4672

the fact that a guy is inactive is no excuus. that you dont kick your inactives is your own fault.
Or atleast internally conquest them or leave trips if you know they are inactive to prevent a loss of that city

DeletedUser1405

I agree, inactives left in not covered are bad news, but look at it this way at least they stay up in the rankings when keeping them in lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We are using other alliances to clear your members?

Really?

Post the alliances that we are using to clear your cities please.

And your right, losing inactives does count against us because I didn't boot them. Congrats on your 2 cities taken.

DeletedUser

They are ranked 4th also some of their better players are stuck in 55 and are moving over soon so the game will change when that happens

I guess the 331 players you have aligned against us just doesn't seem to be enough huh? ;)

DeletedUser4672

Hello okc glad to see your present nice city count by the way but you really cant deny much i also have evidence of allies of yours being used too.
But i dont mind so much makes the game fun

DeletedUser

Hello okc glad to see your present nice city count by the way but you really cant deny much i also have evidence of allies of yours being used too.
But i dont mind so much makes the game fun

So name the alliances? I would like to know since we do not do anything cooperative with any alliances. If anything is done it would be done on a personal level.

We don't even have shared forums with our pacts.

DeletedUser1405

So your denying using other alliances, lets have some fun, i know iris has proof and i have it as well, lets see how long you can keep the lie up before the alliance your using jumps in and helps us out.
You know we are telling the truth, i personally didnt line anyone against you, yes there are several alliances that are hitting you but thats because they know you are not very clever and can be bothered clearing your own cities, they consider you weak.
And yes nice city count lets see if i can ask around and find out how many you and your alliance took by yourself.

DeletedUser

So your denying using other alliances, lets have some fun, i know iris has proof and i have it as well, lets see how long you can keep the lie up before the alliance your using jumps in and helps us out.
You know we are telling the truth, i personally didnt line anyone against you, yes there are several alliances that are hitting you but thats because they know you are not very clever and can be bothered clearing your own cities, they consider you weak.
And yes nice city count lets see if i can ask around and find out how many you and your alliance took by yourself.

Post the alliance names or your just full of it. The reason you wont is because then they will call you out on your BS.

DeletedUser4672

I guess the 331 players you have aligned against us just doesn't seem to be enough huh? ;)

Lol what 331 players we work alone thanks and you put me down after i defend your alliance.Such a kind fellow you are

oh and in regards to this comment:

So name the alliances? I would like to know since we do not do anything cooperative with any alliances. If anything is done it would be done on a personal level.

We don't even have shared forums with our pacts.

You say you dont do anything co-op with allies or any alliances so why have them? also doesnt that imply you have no allies?

But you then go on to say we dont even have shared forums with pacts so this then means you do have them.I already know you only pact with one group per ocean so you'd have to have one atleast

DeletedUser1405

Same here we were offered the same deal. One pact per ocean, then his youthful exuberance decided that they didnt want to bother with us as they found someone bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4672

Same here we were offered the same deal. One pact oer ocean, then his youthful exuberance decided that they didnt want to bother with us as they found someone bigger.
Lol that might have been us but due to a certain player it was rejected

DeletedUser

You say you dont do anything co-op with allies or any alliances so why have them? also doesnt that imply you have no allies?

But you then go on to say we dont even have shared forums with pacts so this then means you do have them.I already know you only pact with one group per ocean so you'd have to have one atleast

I don't deny having pacts, what I do deny is having cooperative efforts with those pacts. I do not discuss who I have pacts with in open forums.

Pacts don't have to be mutual assistance.

So why do you guys not mention names if your sure we are in cooperation?

Why not furnish reports?

DeletedUser

Same here we were offered the same deal. One pact oer ocean, then his youthful exuberance decided that they didnt want to bother with us as they found someone bigger.

I find this amusing.

DeletedUser

Having benefitted from the help of OKCAdonis on other worlds I can say with hand on heart that CS are an honourable alliance