Ocean 45 Noobs & Hero-types

DeletedUser4672

I don't deny having pacts, what I do deny is having cooperative efforts with those pacts. I do not discuss who I have pacts with in open forums.

Pacts don't have to be mutual assistance.

So why do you guys not mention names if your sure we are in cooperation?

Why not furnish reports?

Because its fun yanking your chain?

DeletedUser4672

Having benefitted from the help of OKCAdonis on other worlds I can say with hand on heart that CS are an honourable alliance

I never said they werent i have a long time friend in that alliance so im just having a bit of fun

DeletedUser

#3 in ABP with over 2.5 times as much as #4 and almost as much as Nemesis is not bad going for an alliance who doesn't clear their own conquests :p

DeletedUser

So your denying using other alliances, lets have some fun, i know iris has proof and i have it as well, lets see how long you can keep the lie up before the alliance your using jumps in and helps us out.
You know we are telling the truth

:( WHAT?!

CS is getting help from other alliances? How come I don't get any help...:(

Is there somewhere in the forums I need to post to get assistance from other alliances cause I can't find it. I feel left out. :(

DeletedUser4672

:( WHAT?!

CS is getting help from other alliances? How come I don't get any help...:(

Is there somewhere in the forums I need to post to get assistance from other alliances cause I can't find it. I feel left out. :(
Ask nemisis they like you(well cs)

DeletedUser1405

Blackiris and myself both know we are telling the truth that is all that matters, we know you cant fight your own battles as proven by attacks form other alliances at your request so why do we need to prove it.
The only people that matter in this know we are telling the truth, plus of course the people who seem to fight your battles for you.
Ive no intention of carrying this convo on as you wont tell the truth on the matter and as ive said the people who need to know actually do .
Im quite sure you will take this away and rant and rave in your forums, we will find out about about it im quite sure.

And Pythagorus, yes its a decent ABP but most of this is gained moving in on cities when all the hard work has already been done. Remember Once a city is clear its normally easy to keep it that way.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well i really don't know about other alliances helping nemesis, but at the end of the day i'm not sure it really matters at all tbh! if all CS enemies are rimmed and they dominate the ocean then surely they've been successful regardless of whether it was through conquest or diplomacy?

grepolis is kinda a team game whether it's alliance vs alliance or coalition vs coalition so chastising an alliance for not working by themselves, you may as well be complaining that players within the alliance are helping each other in conquests :p

at the end of the day it's about who's taking cities from whom and who is not ;)
imo

DeletedUser4672

Its just a war game with a few half hearted chuckles in between

DeletedUser1405

well i really don't know about other alliances helping nemesis, but at the end of the day i'm not sure it really matters at all tbh! if all CS enemies are rimmed and they dominate the ocean then surely they've been successful regardless of whether it was through conquest or diplomacy?

grepolis is kinda a team game whether it's alliance vs alliance or coalition vs coalition so chastising an alliance for not working by themselves, you may as well be complaining that players within the alliance are helping each other in conquests :p

at the end of the day it's about who's taking cities from whom and who is not ;)
imo

I agree 100% as long as the people doing it dont try to sell themselves as being all conquering.
I have no problem with groups against groups but i do have a problem with liars who brag about their alliance whebn they are not doing the work.

Enough on this now i think we have dug deep enough :D

DeletedUser6810

Brag? Are u serious? i for one looked forward to seeing a thread that had something new to say other than PV dominating a bunch of noob alliances like shine and LOS. He comes on here to start a thread about his ocean since no body is talking about it.

You come on here calling him a liar acting all high and mighty and you wont even show proof of what your claiming. Can you understand how from outsider point of views, your coming off in a lesser light than OKC?

DeletedUser

Brag? Are u serious? i for one looked forward to seeing a thread that had something new to say other than PV dominating a bunch of noob alliances like shine and LOS. He comes on here to start a thread about his ocean since no body is talking about it.

You come on here calling him a liar acting all high and mighty and you wont even show proof of what your claiming. Can you understand how from outsider point of views, your coming off in a lesser light than OKC?

You mean recruiting i guess..

DeletedUser1405

Sorry, it matters to you because :heh:

DeletedUser6810

Sorry, it matters to you because :heh:

Im just trying to explain to you that this thread and your posts just make you look like a complete tool that cant back up his posts.

And i would hate to have to put you into the pile of " people that cant back up what they say" pile witht he likes of firelord, luminoth and MOSID.

Who knows, hopefully he will conquer you soon so we dont have to read your rubbish :)

DeletedUser

CS will rule O45 for a long time.

And i'm not saying we are better than PV, I'm just saying if PV invites the better players it becomes harder to win. The same thing you did to shine (ask members to join PV, not sure how many actually joined but you thinner out shine for sure)
Imo its a weak tactic. You shouldn't invite enemies.
And if you start bragging after LoS is defeated (in which you will succeed) I will lose all respect for PV.

Again, i'm not suggesting LoS > PV. PV is a strong alliance with strong players. The only thing that's irritating me i their arrogance..

DeletedUser

Who knows, hopefully he will conquer you soon so we dont have to read your rubbish :)

I am waiting for him to get bigger, he's only got 1 2400 point city :/

Hey mike, can you be sure and avoid research diplomacy and meteorology?

Also be sure and get thermal baths and walls.

Thanks in advance!

(A little tongue in cheek there)

DeletedUser1405

The people that matter know i can back what i say i dont have to explain myself to anyone, especially you.
And in case you havent noticed ive been around these forums for a long time and wont be going anywhere to quickly, and if you think my post makes me look a tool i would take a read of what you have written before using name calling as a way to show you intelligence.

AH righ OCK comes back now hes got someone to back him up, take it you know each other from school.

Again im going now, bye kiddies.

DeletedUser

The people that matter know i can back what i say i dont have to explain myself to anyone, especially you.

Then please be quite and stop making claims that you cannot prove. You can speak to your friends, "those who matter", out side the public forums.