Ocean 45 Noobs & Hero-types

DeletedUser4672

I am waiting for him to get bigger, he's only got 1 2400 point city :/

Hey mike, can you be sure and avoid research diplomacy and meteorology?

Also be sure and get thermal baths and walls.

Thanks in advance!

(A little tongue in cheek there)
aww and here i thought cause it was my birthday my city would be target number 1 aww you have upset me now:(

DeletedUser6810

The people that matter know i can back what i say i dont have to explain myself to anyone, especially you.

The fact that you come on these forums trying to prove your point shows that you care about explaining yourself so get a grip old man and if the people that know are in the loop, why come on here and broadcast it unless your seeking attention like a little child?

And in case you havent noticed ive been around these forums for a long time and wont be going anywhere to quickly,

Thats truely a shame.

and if you think my post makes me look a tool i would take a read of what you have written before using name calling as a way to show you intelligence.

Who's measuring intelligence via name calling? im not, im telling you that your acting like a tool and quite frankly a child. And your wrong, the posts and PNP's i have made make me look like an arrogant and boastfull person. For all purposes thats the type of character i try to portray in PNP's to try and push noobs into attacking me. And im sure you understand that it works.

AH righ OCK comes back now hes got someone to back him up, take it you know each other from school.

The fact that you keep making people out to be children shows how immature you yourself are. Just because i know this is a war game and politics comes into play like alliances making pacts to help each other out. Doesnt mean that im gonna come on the forum and cry about it.

As for wether the alliances that have a good relationship with confederate states wanted to attack you on their own accord, that is the question you should be asking.

I know from personal experience with syndicate that other alliances want to jump into wars and help others out. I had to tell two alliances not to join the war with syndicate because thats not how we operate.

Again im going now, bye kiddies.

Statements like this strengthen the arguement for my initial message.

DeletedUser

Mike62, it has been said before but I'll reiterate it for you with a hope that you'll understand what I am and many others are trying to say.

You claim CS are getting helped by other alliances and have the battle reports to prove it, yet you don't post it when asked to. What is the point of bringing something up if you're not going to man up and follow through? Not to mention that desipte the fact that the "evidence" you claim to have is circumstantial at best. Just because there is a report doesn't mean they are putting in a combined effort, unless of course all attacks are within seconds of each other and definately if the other alliances support the sieges as that shows knowledge of the claim.

Also:

blackiris said:
Lol what 331 players we work alone thanks and you put me down after i defend your alliance.Such a kind fellow you are

That is exactly what you're doing to CS. You're saying they're getting help with other alliances and they say they work alone. So, I'm going to go ahead and say that you and the other 330 players are all working together in combined efforts to take down CS. Prove me wrong using the logic and reasoning you used to accuse CS of getting help from other alliances.

Whether or not you read my post and can actually comprehend what I said, the majority of people on here can see what I'm getting at and I didn't even have to tell them.

DeletedUser4672

Also:

That is exactly what you're doing to CS. You're saying they're getting help with other alliances and they say they work alone. So, I'm going to go ahead and say that you and the other 330 players are all working together in combined efforts to take down CS. Prove me wrong using the logic and reasoning you used to accuse CS of getting help from other alliances.

Whether or not you read my post and can actually comprehend what I said, the majority of people on here can see what I'm getting at and I didn't even have to tell them.

Please do me a favour and dont talk down to me as i told okc this is done in jest i dont care if they are getting help its a war game come on its to be expected.

Oh and for your information we do work alone i havent a clue where your getting 331 players from i aint a lier as i told okc if you wanna say that us gotcha are getting support from what roughly another 200 players then look at the siege breaks only our alliance has been breaking and defending no other
get your facts right before accusing me and my alliance

DeletedUser13729

Maybe hes talking about us taking several of their citys and with nemesis taking alot of those aswell in o55 ? Cause i cant imagine what else he might be talking about. Maybe mention a alliance name or two to make the accusation stick if you dont have any proof in reports atleast.

DeletedUser

They are a good alliance i know that is true cept when they have a player attack with briemes

I expect they are supporting a siege, incase an alliance member(Yours) is attacking your city, to break the CS.

DeletedUser4672

I expect they are supporting a siege, incase an alliance member(Yours) is attacking your city, to break the CS.

no they sent briemes as attackers as a single attack no others to give the guy his due hes getting better he doesnt use them now just ls waves

DeletedUser

Oh and for your information we do work alone i havent a clue where your getting 331 players from i aint a lier as i told okc if you wanna say that us gotcha are getting support from what roughly another 200 players then look at the siege breaks only our alliance has been breaking and defending no other

The 331 number was the total number of players in the 4 alliances that "have declared war" against us in O45.

Before Gotcha and CS went to war you stated you have heard how several alliances had banned together to fight CS. I figured you joined this merry band of alliances once hostilities broke out. If you aren't actively fighting with these other alliances then I am mistaken and I will admit that.

DeletedUser

Please do me a favour and dont talk down to me as i told okc this is done in jest i dont care if they are getting help its a war game come on its to be expected.

I got the 331 players from another post in this thread and I was only using it as an EXAMPLE, not as fact. Also, I'm not talking down to you; I'm just telling you and others what I see as an unbiased and neutral/third party.

I'd also like to point out that as soon as I said you had all those players/alliances helping you out you immediately went defensive and used the same reasoning as OKC that you guys all worked alone. So what makes him wrong and you right? Very little. The only difference is you said you had proof or reports but have failed to show ANY of them.

As far as I'm concerned, you said you had proof to back up your accusations that CS are getting help from other alliances. There is nothing wrong with that but as soon as you avoid showing such proof when people ask you to share, it just makes you look weak in more than one way.

And I totally agree that it is a war game and that anyone is allowed as much support as they can get, but that isn't the point here; it is about backing up the statements you made. You said you had the goods so show them or stop talking about CS getting support if you can't prove it although you still tell us you can. Simple as that.

Edit: Also, I might as well add that showing you have incoming attacks from several alliances doesn't make it tangible evidence. It has to involve good and consistant timing or supporting a siege.

DeletedUser5061

What the beloved egomaniac that started this thread forgot to mention is that Confed are not fighting alone they are using freinds to do their dirty work for them. They couldnt clear several players so asked their allies to do it for them.
What does this tell you of this so called large alliance.
Yes we are losing cities but they are not clearing them they are arranging others to hit for them before sending their big brave members in.
Lets here it Adonis, i know your going to lie through your teeth please think seriously before doing so though, i can get the reports and proof from my own account before you start mouthing.
All you guys seem to be is Limpets you ride on the strength of other strong alliances.

2zsz0qb.png

Shhh.. blud! why you chatting about war and attacking for? you can't even get of your own island. Don't you think it's more likely if your alliance is getting attacked by other alliances besides Con Feds is because over 60% of your alliance.are inactives rather than OKC going around asking for help to wipe out your lame alliance.

I thought -Achilles- and TGT were bad but this guy has taken noob leaders to a whole other level, he has a massive 2 attack battle points :D those of you who don't know how one ends up with 2 ABP's, it's when one noob with six swords attacks another noob with six swords.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Brag? Are u serious? i for one looked forward to seeing a thread that had something new to say other than PV dominating a bunch of noob alliances like shine and LOS. He comes on here to start a thread about his ocean since no body is talking about it.

You come on here calling him a liar acting all high and mighty and you wont even show proof of what your claiming. Can you understand how from outsider point of views, your coming off in a lesser light than OKC?

Thank you - and still the prats from 54 intrude. Oy... :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just because we're based in O54 doesn't mean we can't have opinions on things going on in other oceans.

Ahh... opinions? Yes, it seems we all have one... as well as other bits.

DeletedUser

Ahh... opinions? Yes, it seems we all have one... as well as other bits.

Other players are perfectly entitled to an opinion, even if it is not affecting them directly.

Just read the top 12 discussions. I don't even play this world.

DeletedUser

Other players are perfectly entitled to an opinion, even if it is not affecting them directly.

Never implied they didn't. Humour differs by geography, betimes?

I started the thread because of absolute boredom with always reading what The Borg are doing in O54.

We also have a large expansionist alliance in our Ocean, of course, but it seems that there are a variety of interesting players over here. I want to meet more of them... Naively, I was hoping to stay away from the madding crowd.

I am an unabashed N00b, and make no apology for my curiosity. I see nothing "wrong" with my reply to middy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

u dont play and yet your our mod :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I always thought it was good the mod doesn't play the world because then there is less chance of bias.