Ocean 45 Noobs & Hero-types

DeletedUser

It seems like this Forum is pretty much PV-oriented.... Anyone from O45 interested in discussing whatevah with a Not-so-angry N00b?

DeletedUser6810

im on 34/44 rim, i can honestly tell u i dont have a clue whats happening in 45 because unlike PV it doesnt sound like anyone is doing anything in that ocean.

DeletedUser

There are a lot of wars in O45. I don't just do any advertising.

DeletedUser

just one or 2 battle reports for the lulz? pleeeeeease? ;)
images

DeletedUser

Confederate States Wars

Confederates vs Gotcha, Dark Empire Elite, Spartan Phalanx Elite, and Titanus et Ares

Confederates vs Gotcha

Confed Gains 7, losses 0

Confederates vs Dark Empire Elite

Confed Gains, 5, Losses 2 (Inactives)

Confederates vs Titanus et Ares

Confed Gains 6, Losses 0

Confederates vs Spartan Phalanx Elite

Confed Gains 0, Losses 0

Overall

Confederate +16
Gotcha -7
Dark Empire Elite -3
Titanus et Ares - 6
Spartan Phalanx Elite

DeletedUser4672

come on man, i know you can do this.

its 200+ players vs 90 of them =)

Do remember david vs goliath

Edit:my apologize i seem to has miss read that message are you trying to encourage us?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11965

i am encouraging you, otherwise the war wouldn't be any fun at all. =).

Exciting wars that make history are wars that cause both alliance huge casualties and where one alliance makes a desperate move to save themselve from being destroy and wins the war.

DeletedUser4672

@Arshark but does lead me to wonder why you a pv member(im only guessing thats what you are) are encouraging gotcha.Sorry but when other groups encourage us who we have had no contact with leads me to think of their ulteria motives

@Throm yes there is a war but a very quite one for now

DeletedUser6810

@Arshark but does lead me to wonder why you a pv member(im only guessing thats what you are) are encouraging gotcha.Sorry but when other groups encourage us who we have had no contact with leads me to think of their ulteria motives

@Throm yes there is a war but a very quite one for now

Im curious, are u being sarcastic or do u honestly Not see what hes doing?

DeletedUser4672

Im curious, are u being sarcastic or do u honestly Not see what hes doing?
do you mean what arshark is doing by encouraging us to war with confeds so they can slip into the ocean because one of thier threats are gone?war mongering

DeletedUser

Well, this IS encouraging... As I suspected, it really ISN'T all about D & Co. :cool:

Us N00bz are really REALLY out of the loop, eh? :eek:

DeletedUser11965

do you mean what arshark is doing by encouraging us to war with confeds so they can slip into the ocean because one of thier threats are gone?war mongering

now why would we slip into your ocean when we got war at O44. :p

DeletedUser

haha, it's ironic that the 2 losses (of inactives) were against prob the worst of all of those alliances :D

overall though it's confeds all the way by the looks of it ;)