Nightmares of Elysium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow making a thread in the external forums designed specifically to talk about your own is attention whoring and very sad.

As for your question are you great players or an MRA, I can't see any reason why an alliance can't be both. To answer your question however ignorant it maybe I would have to say I don't think you are a MRA in the slang term of the word used in these forums but in the actual sense of the word yes you are because you are pretty much handing out invites to anyone who has substantial amount of experience on another server or uses the external forums a lot in ocean 55.

I am sure you don't think you are an MRA so that must mean NoE are just great players but in actual fact if anywhere of you were actually great players you wouldn't have joined up an alliance that makes the game a walk in the park for you. Looking at the player rankings in ocean 55, you have pretty much snapped up all the active players in that ocean and left yourselves no real challenge. I am certain anyone in the screenshot below that is not in your allinace that remains active in the coming days, I am pretty sure you will be snaping them up too.

mra.png

It seems to me Nights of Elysium are using recruitment as a strategy to neutralise any competition you might have, which is fair enough I understand not everyone plays these games for the challenge but thinking you are some how great players because you got recruitment skills. pfft. I am sure your all great people but please don't insinuate your alliance is full of great players which you are doing by giving people the options to choose between MRA and great players.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Looks like an MRA,walks like an MRA talks like an MRA...must be an MRA

DeletedUser

Could you recap the top rankings because I'm 13th now and would be on the picture.

Plzkthxbye

DeletedUser10984

Wow making a thread in the external forums designed specifically to talk about your own is attention whoring and very sad.

As for your question are you great players or an MRA, I can't see any reason why an alliance can't be both. To answer your question however ignorant it maybe I would have to say I don't think you are a MRA in the slang term of the word used in these forums but in the actual sense of the word yes you are because you are pretty much handing out invites to anyone who has substantial amount of experience on another server or uses the external forums a lot in ocean 55.

I am sure you don't think you are an MRA so that must mean NoE are just great players but in actual fact if anywhere of you were actually great players you wouldn't have joined up an alliance that makes the game a walk in the park for you. Looking at the player rankings in ocean 55, you have pretty much snapped up all the active players in that ocean and left yourselves no real challenge. I am certain anyone in the screenshot below that is not in your allinace that remains active in the coming days, I am pretty sure you will be snaping them up too.

mra.png

It seems to me Nights of Elysium are using recruitment as a strategy to neutralise any competition you might have, which is fair enough I understand not everyone plays these games for the challenge but thinking you are some how great players because you got recruitment skills. pfft. I am sure your all great people but please don't insinuate your alliance is full of great players which you are doing by giving people the options to choose between MRA and great players.
The truth is all those people were in the premade. I don't know anyone we have invited that didn't join the world with the intention of being a part of our premade.

DeletedUser

The truth is all those people were in the premade. I don't know anyone we have invited that didn't join the world with the intention of being a part of our premade.

I see that you guys are not MRA but how does using a great strategy to get the upper hand over the competition make you great players?

DeletedUser

Can I join the Nightmares of Elysium?
I am in the correct ocean, I am active.

Also I was the one that taught Firelord0001 a lesson, look at the Death Legion gone thread!

DeletedUser10984

I see that you guys are not MRA but how does using a great strategy to get the upper hand over the competition make you great players?
We will let our work speak for it self. As the world progress we will see who is great and who is not.

DeletedUser

mra.png

Woot! I see myself from here!

and tbh, what's up with taking early dominance? isn't it the aim of the game? to rule. so doing it early is jut thinking 1000 steps ahead.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Using a good strategy doesn't make us good players. The fact most of NmE's line-up are experienced players. So that's what makes us good

DeletedUser

my application to NmE:
spartan-fury
Pythagorus on 4/22/11 at xx:xx
hey, i iz noob and herd that this ally will teech me good.

plz invite me or i concer u ally all!
i was invited less than 1-min afterwards.
conclusion: noob alliance

DeletedUser

I fully agree with pyth, as soon as i joined they invited me. Just your casual MRA :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I sent a better app than pyth, but need to get alot of BP to like prove my aggresivness.

DeletedUser6810

Trust me wayne, as long as i have some power in NME you have no chance of getting in

DeletedUser17043

we're not an mra
compare us 2 second place the knight guys(dont know what theyre called) THEY are an mra
soon as bp ends leaders can just kick the crappy ppl and we'll be on our way 2 the top :)

DeletedUser

Nightmares of Elysium Are these grate players or an MRA what are your thought
Please before seeing the members look at the rankings and other world stats

We will let our work speak for it self. As the world progress we will see who is great and who is not.

Woot! I see myself from here!

and tbh, what's up with taking early dominance? isn't it the aim of the game? to rule. so doing it early is jut thinking 1000 steps ahead.

Using a good strategy doesn't make us good players. The fact most of NmE's line-up are experienced players. So that's what makes us good

ok so now I feel I am making a bad impression here on my neighbours, when I read Mr. Downy's post, I thought he was asking us our opinions on his alliance, had I known that opinion would not be respected and their was only one right answer I would have refrained from posting my thoughts.

@sacmaster211 Well that's not what you did here, the NoE player came asking if we thought you guys are great players based on you have done thus far you can't really expact people to be saying yes you gys are great players.

@sparkz104 Yes of course it is but I didn't say their is anything wrong with it but surely early dominance doesn't make you great players.

@Baudin Toolan Sure it does :rolleyes: It seems you guys are looking for praises since you haven't done anything yet on this server but recruit well, I can't really give you none so I think it's best I just hush.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.