Nightmares of Elysium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser17043

ok so now I feel I am making a bad impression here on my neighbours, when I read Mr. Downy's post, I thought he was asking us our opinions on his alliance, had I known that opinion would not be respected and their was only one right answer I would have refrained from posting my thoughts.

@sacmaster211 Well that's not what you did here, the NoE player came asking if we thought you guys are great players based on you have done thus far you can't really expact people to be saying yes you gys are great players.

@sparkz104 Yes of course it is but I didn't say their is anything wrong with it but surely early dominance doesn't make you great players.

@Baudin Toolan Sure it does :rolleyes: It seems you guys are looking for praises since you haven't done anything yet on this server but recruit well, I can't really give you none so I think it's best I just hush.

there was no point to that
the person was looking for a simple opinion not a bloody debate
simmer down and watch how it plays out :p

DeletedUser5061

@emmaray - if you can't give us none, which is a double negative, then you must be able to give us some!

According to the forum rules you are not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his or her grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling of a user is that bad, report the post and a competent mod will be able to help you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

ok so now I feel I am making a bad impression here on my neighbours, when I read Mr. Downy's post, I thought he was asking us our opinions on his alliance, had I known that opinion would not be respected and their was only one right answer I would have refrained from posting my thoughts.

@sacmaster211 Well that's not what you did here, the NoE player came asking if we thought you guys are great players based on you have done thus far you can't really expact people to be saying yes you gys are great players.

@sparkz104 Yes of course it is but I didn't say their is anything wrong with it but surely early dominance doesn't make you great players.

@Baudin Toolan Sure it does :rolleyes: It seems you guys are looking for praises since you haven't done anything yet on this server but recruit well, I can't really give you none so I think it's best I just hush.
What I see is our guys pointing at the stats and saying these are what make us what we are. Words mean nothing if not backed up in-game.

DeletedUser345

Original List;

TommyKnight
spartan-fury
MoppyO
J.n.c 93
mqz06
fingolfin
sparkz104
chuddy
JayBog
nickrhynes
plamenis
Pythagorus
-Achilles-
Skullyhoofd
curly123
Tyroncs
sacmaster211
Ford Perfect
FBLynchy
Keenas
curly123
TotalRath
Atticus X
Dragot
Lady Sinful
sasarazstresen
Asth
middy

No HiHi there.

DeletedUser345

Back on topic my thoughts are that;

This is NmE's world and the rest of you are just paying rent.

I am 40th overall in the rankings and 37th in the ocean rankings! Most of the players above me are NmE. Although Knights of the Crusade do own 3 core oceans though not on the same scale as us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Paying rent? I better get my payment soon then, I can be quite an angry landlord.

DeletedUser15240

Wow making a thread in the external forums designed specifically to talk about your own is attention whoring and very sad.

As for your question are you great players or an MRA, I can't see any reason why an alliance can't be both. To answer your question however ignorant it maybe I would have to say I don't think you are a MRA in the slang term of the word used in these forums but in the actual sense of the word yes you are because you are pretty much handing out invites to anyone who has substantial amount of experience on another server or uses the external forums a lot in ocean 55.

I am sure you don't think you are an MRA so that must mean NoE are just great players but in actual fact if anywhere of you were actually great players you wouldn't have joined up an alliance that makes the game a walk in the park for you. Looking at the player rankings in ocean 55, you have pretty much snapped up all the active players in that ocean and left yourselves no real challenge. I am certain anyone in the screenshot below that is not in your allinace that remains active in the coming days, I am pretty sure you will be snaping them up too.

mra.png

It seems to me Nights of Elysium are using recruitment as a strategy to neutralise any competition you might have, which is fair enough I understand not everyone plays these games for the challenge but thinking you are some how great players because you got recruitment skills. pfft. I am sure your all great people but please don't insinuate your alliance is full of great players which you are doing by giving people the options to choose between MRA and great players.

Yea, actually out of about the 100 or so people wanting to join, I have so far invited 4, 3 were ex NmE, the 4th offered me cookies :D

DeletedUser

Join

I'd like to join but they stopped recruiting :(... Im stuck with some annoying local alliance. If i joined they'd pwn :) :pro:
(D)
(SW)

DeletedUser

i asked to join, even disbanding Death Legion was not enough! Sparkz104 said that would make people happy, I guess not

DeletedUser

Come on, I taught Firelord a lesson! Why did sparkz lie and say people would like that! :D He said loads of people would be happy!

Status
Not open for further replies.