Nightmares of Elysium

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

founder was so dumb h my friend was invited in 5 secs he joined

DeletedUser

NmE again...? lol

Well im gonna give version 2.0 another go after getting rimmed on the test server, i seems to have landed in Ocean 54 as usual, but with the horrid map i cant tell exact where.. going by my co-ordinates id say im pretty central 535|464

DeletedUser

Wow making a thread in the external forums designed specifically to talk about your own is attention whoring and very sad.

As for your question are you great players or an MRA, I can't see any reason why an alliance can't be both. To answer your question however ignorant it maybe I would have to say I don't think you are a MRA in the slang term of the word used in these forums but in the actual sense of the word yes you are because you are pretty much handing out invites to anyone who has substantial amount of experience on another server or uses the external forums a lot in ocean 55.

I am sure you don't think you are an MRA so that must mean NoE are just great players but in actual fact if anywhere of you were actually great players you wouldn't have joined up an alliance that makes the game a walk in the park for you. Looking at the player rankings in ocean 55, you have pretty much snapped up all the active players in that ocean and left yourselves no real challenge. I am certain anyone in the screenshot below that is not in your allinace that remains active in the coming days, I am pretty sure you will be snaping them up too.

mra.png

It seems to me Nights of Elysium are using recruitment as a strategy to neutralise any competition you might have, which is fair enough I understand not everyone plays these games for the challenge but thinking you are some how great players because you got recruitment skills. pfft. I am sure your all great people but please don't insinuate your alliance is full of great players which you are doing by giving people the options to choose between MRA and great players.

Hey look! I'm number one :D

*dances*

Wait, I joined what alliance :eek:

DeletedUser

You should have screenshotted one when I was #1 so I could look important. :(

DeletedUser11886

Lol Not Everyone is a MRA Theres A Few Elites On The Top 15 :p Mabeh the 3 and 4 And 13 :p

Oh And Guys... I Had More Points And A Higher Stats (On Grepo Stats I Got 17 Cities And 150,000 Points In Theta) And I Had The Highest Point Amount On My Island And I Asked To Join... You Guys Said No... There are 2 people with 100 Points less than me that joined and one of them told me they just said That they were in an alliance in Nu... >.> ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser345

No offense but you miles below our average and those guys were probably friends and in the original list.

DeletedUser

Lol Not Everyone is a MRA Theres A Few Elites On The Top 15 :p Mabeh the 3 and 4 And 13 :p

Oh And Guys... I Had More Points And A Higher Stats (On Grepo Stats I Got 17 Cities And 150,000 Points In Theta) And I Had The Highest Point Amount On My Island And I Asked To Join... You Guys Said No... There are 2 people with 100 Points less than me that joined and one of them told me they just said That they were in an alliance in Nu... >.> ?

They're's a lot more than you think on a recruiters criteria. Experience sometimes matters, yes. But then again, so does communication and attitude.

Experience matters less here in fact, seeing 2.0 is a new system.

DeletedUser

Kyleli, i wasn't on the original recuirtment list. I approached the alliance with a well written message. We talked for a little bit and they accecpted me. This is my second world. As Osl112 stated it's not necassarily the experince, it's more the attitude

Status
Not open for further replies.