Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Oh no Graeme ,i left a long time ago you just didnt notice :(
"Pay attention Keep up " lol

DeletedUser

Oh no Graeme ,i left a long time ago you just didnt notice :(
"Pay attention Keep up " lol

And you also stopped answering my calls :(.
We should look out Graeme friend. She's playing us both...

Well it's good that you feel strong Pambo. Maybe you can come visit. My cities are in "your" ocean just a little bit to the west. I still need a couple of cps, so maybe you could come by today? I will buy some chocolats!

DeletedUser

On the ZEP war for those who care, and maybe you shouldn't count but score is 9-4 to 13th.
I would have to say the ZEP are looking better and better in their attacks on us, so as all have stated things are getting interesting and fun.
So far only 2 of the cities we have lost have been in a defendable position, and the other 2 have been in ZEP-territory. We still have some very exposed cities, so watch the ZEP score go up. However we still are moving the border steadily east, so perhpas our score will go up to :).

Anyways war is what makes this game fun, keep up the good work both sides!

DeletedUser

Well I figured I should join in on this party! Looked like too much fun to pass up. :D See you soon!

DeletedUser16478

Still trying to figure out how I sent a major attack...

Graeme, Pam is Steve's - quit drooling....

DeletedUser16478

The Scots have raised their threat level from "Pi ss ed Off" to "Let's get the Bastards." They don't have any other levels. This is the reason they have been used on the front line of the British army for the last 300 years.

DeletedUser

Still trying to figure out how I sent a major attack...

Graeme, Pam is Steve's - quit drooling....

How long you been playing the game? you click city name add your troop and ships to the attack and then click send attack, jees do uou not have a guide in your forums pam?

and as for pam is steves stop drooling, lol how old are you? its called banter! believe me I dont intend to pop on a plane and fly around the world to propose, so Steve should be safe :) my male prowess does not stretch over oceans, out of curiosity is steve Zaks?

DeletedUser

Anyway I thought the lovely Pambo had forbidden you all posting in here :) if you intend to, this thread is for ZEP, yours is a few below here, not been posted in for a while as we gave up on you.

corrected for you :)

in my defence it was via my mobile phone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16478

One of the reasons we generally discourage our members from writing on the public forums is so they don't post things like: "Any way..." (one word), "...I was the lovely Pambo" (Really? Don't even know what to say), and "if you intend to this thread..." (lost the comma).

I generally think that if one can't write, one shouldn't. You'll be happy to know too sir, that thanks to your expert advice, I clicked a city name and added troops. Thank you.

DeletedUser

I generally think that if one can't write, one shouldn't.

I would generally think that if that was the case nobody would ever have learnt to write or type.

But I do thank you for pointing out my errors,

DeletedUser

One of the reasons we generally discourage our members from writing on the public forums is so they don't post things like: "Any way..." (one word), "...I was the lovely Pambo" (Really? Don't even know what to say), and "if you intend to this thread..." (lost the comma).

I generally think that if one can't write, one shouldn't. You'll be happy to know too sir, that thanks to your expert advice, I clicked a city name and added troops. Thank you.

Burn...

DeletedUser

With All The Commotion Lately I Figured Id Sit Down n Read How 13th Felt About There Last Operation....... Figured Others Would Like To As Well....

"Operation anti-piracy Recap:

We succesfully conquered 4/6 of the targeted cities, in my book a huge success and a great way to start the war. I hope you guys agree and also learned the strength of an operation were they have to spread the defences.

What went not as well:
- In some ways communication between CS-driver and helpers were pretty poor.
- All the conquest that succeded had a thought-through and made public timeplan, from revolt-start to CS-landing. That it was not always this way is partly my fault I should have "demanded" times earlier to finalize plans. In one conquest this was also compromised by the CS-driver being sick and not in a state to plan ahead.
- The part were we started attacking other cities first was as far as I could tell, not very succesful, but it may have in a small way contributed to overall chaos.
- The overall participation was good, but not great. Everyone in the senate with ok position were in and several other player contributed greatly, albeit in some places without posting about it.

This is in no way meant as critique to a singular player, but meant as a recap of how things might be even better next time."

P.S. : The above is not meant to insult anyone, so take it easy on me 13th ;)

:pro:

DeletedUser

With All The Commotion Lately I Figured Id Sit Down n Read How 13th Felt About There Last Operation....... Figured Others Would Like To As Well....

"Operation anti-piracy Recap:

We succesfully conquered 4/6 of the targeted cities, in my book a huge success and a great way to start the war. I hope you guys agree and also learned the strength of an operation were they have to spread the defences.

What went not as well:
- In some ways communication between CS-driver and helpers were pretty poor.
- All the conquest that succeded had a thought-through and made public timeplan, from revolt-start to CS-landing. That it was not always this way is partly my fault I should have "demanded" times earlier to finalize plans. In one conquest this was also compromised by the CS-driver being sick and not in a state to plan ahead.
- The part were we started attacking other cities first was as far as I could tell, not very succesful, but it may have in a small way contributed to overall chaos.
- The overall participation was good, but not great. Everyone in the senate with ok position were in and several other player contributed greatly, albeit in some places without posting about it.

This is in no way meant as critique to a singular player, but meant as a recap of how things might be even better next time."

:pro:

Oh no we are dead and burried! you have got a spy :)

I take that as a compliment that you feel the need to spy on us, have we got you worried?

DeletedUser

Are you all for real !!!!

So we have a spy ...lol.....i would suggest WoV concentrate on there attacks and organisation since the greatest military leader is gone . and stop worrying about spies
You are all good at talking the talk but its the 13th legion who walk the walk........ ;)
Cant wait for you guys to catch up and compete ;):eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.