The evil 13th at it again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16679

So we have a spy ...lol.....i would suggest WoV concentrate on there attacks and organisation since the greatest military leader is gone . and stop worrying about spies
You are all good at talking the talk but its the 13th legion who walk the walk........ ;)
Cant wait for you guys to catch up and compete ;):eek:

At least we know who is in each alliance ,,,,,,,,, Id check who posted last post ;)

Just a suggestion

DeletedUser

At least we know who is in each alliance ,,,,,,,,, Id check who posted last post ;)

Just a suggestion

?????? not sure I understand, no doubt I will be showing how thick I am with this comment again.

DeletedUser

So we have a spy ...lol.....i would suggest WoV concentrate on there attacks and organisation since the greatest military leader is gone . and stop worrying about spies
You are all good at talking the talk but its the 13th legion who walk the walk........ ;)
Cant wait for you guys to catch up and compete ;):eek:

You know that person who posted that ain't someone from Wov so no need to be picky with them. As my advice to you, work with your performance and I'll might even take you for real ;) Normally I won't go personally with my posts but seeing every little forum warrior trying to make their statements is something that hopefully my own allies ain't doing ever

DeletedUser

casper = ZEP not Wov as king emm assumed

Thanks didn't see that little WoV bit, I was worried I may get corrected by Mr Perfect.

Got to admit its a good tactic posting things from the forum puts everyones minds in overdrive, hopefully my calming nature will ease everyones worries :heh:

DeletedUser

Thanks didn't see that little WoV bit, I was worried I may get corrected by Mr Perfect.

Got to admit its a good tactic posting things from the forum puts everyones minds in overdrive, hopefully my calming nature will ease everyones worries :heh:

On That Note I Hope This Helps Ease Your Teams Fears :p & Gives Our Allies A Hearty Chuckle.

image.php

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/image.php?95b442b130.png

P.S. : The above is not meant to insult anyone, so take it easy on me 13th ;)

:pro:

DeletedUser

Yes caspertricks dude, you are too smart to be among us. You have tricked everyone with this quote of me, I take my hat off before you. You are truly a prominent genius, a rising star of brilliance in these times of war... :D

P.S. : The above is not meant to insult anyone, so take it easy on me ZEP ;)

DeletedUser

1) I did + Rep You "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Warspawn again."

2) I Got It Fully, But Thats The Difference Between You and Me I Have a Genuine Appreciation Of Our Enemy, You Just Pretend.

3) Sorry You Cant Handle Some Grepo PNP

4) Who Ever Said I Thought I Was Cool?

P.S. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It seems like the 13th are winning the war. I was wondering what was incorrect with the grammar of graeme. For what i know, "anyway" is different from "any way". And very few people actually know how to use the tense that ends with a T from the words like dreamt or learnt. We should have an english teacher in the forum to better educate us in our english speaking skills. :D

DeletedUser

It seems like the 13th are winning the war. I was wondering what was incorrect with the grammar of graeme. For what i know, "anyway" is different from "any way". And very few people actually know how to use the tense that ends with a T from the words like dreamt or learnt. We should have an english teacher in the forum to better educate us in our english speaking skills. :D

No it was terrible :heh: I changed the post.

DeletedUser

Now are we talking about American English or British English? There is a difference.

DeletedUser

Its british english for what i know. And thats is old english which are rarely used now. :D

DeletedUser16478

So is this! It took 30 hours to arrive.

Removed - Kwast was right - I should have blocked the name. I had no intention of commenting on the player, only the timing of the support. If Kwast could pull his copy down that would be great. I will write the player and appologize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.