Top 12 alliances

DeletedUser

I'd suggest that there's a difference between merging and reabsorbing a wing. "Merging" is when 2 previously unrelated alliances decide to join forces.

What BLACK SEA had was an alliance that was bumping up against the membership limit so they split it in 3 pieces as a purely administrative move. Two of those wings were independently in the top 12. Now they're down to under 70 members so they've got 1 wing and some left overs. (According to grepostats BLACK SEA. has 15 members and 10 cities.) Bottom line: BLACK SEA is about half of what it was 2-3 weeks ago.

BS was 3 alliances in and of itself.

DeletedUser

There's no doubt that they have fallen and are continuing to fall. And now with the loss of their point leader valheru.ro, they're in an even worse position. Though picking up valheru.ro is a good move for TU.

All I am saying is that whether it's a complete merger, or just the acquisition of a bunch of members, most of the Top alliances have grown in substantial leaps & bounds by doing this, and always will, that's how the game goes...

DeletedUser17104

1 D3TH - Deserve to be number one since they deserve most of the credit for knocking off the former number one

2 The Unit - for others to decide

3 BLACK SEA - Have to give them credit for hanging in there. Given a momment to breath they went on the offensive and sealed Lynx's demise.

4 Brotherhood of Justice - do not know much about them

5 Alpha - been around for a while but just now starting to make some noise.

6 Defiled Forest - another one the alliance that i think deserve a little credit for the demise of Lynx - though a month ago i thought they would be higher than this.

7 Dogs of War- Hegemony - Smallest amount of members among the top 12 but that may be a good thing

8 The Dogs of War Elite - falling fast ever since the war with TU/TS and Maelstorm started.

9 Maelstrom - Good alliance - seems like they r allways involved in the wars not sure why they r not higher though

10 The Squad - For others to decide

11 Toxic virus - Know nothing about them

12 The Unknown - Know nothing about them

DeletedUser

D3TH: Strong alliance which grew in points greatly after the fall of lynx but well worth a top 3 ranking.

BLACK SEA: From an MRA to an elite fighting force, they have lived threw an attack by the whole world and gained the respect of many alliances.

The Unit: Handsome founder.

Maelstrom: Probably the most loyal ally anybody could ever ask for, a great alliance with a wise leader.

Alpha: Girls.

Brotherhood of Justice: Top heavy and spread too far and wide.

Defiled Forest: A decent alliance, though I do wonder if they had to stand alone against another top alliance, could they handle it?

Dogs of War- Hegemony: An elite, well organized fighting force, sadly I feel the end is near for them.

The Squad: Needs improvement but they have the leader in place to do what needs to be done.

Greek Empire: Way too much diplomacy and displays it for the world too see which indicates a noob alliance.

Toxic virus: Been around a long time, for as long as I can remember so they are obviously doing something right.

The Unknown: The name is perfect for this alliance for they truly are unknown.

DeletedUser17104

1 D3TH - top alliance for a reason but under pressure from BS and others
2 The Unit - for others to talk about
3 BLACK SEA - strong alliance I don't see leaving the top 12 anytime soon
4 Maelstrom - see above
5 Alpha - hanging in there but seem to have stalled a little after a big jump a couple of weeks ago
6 Brotherhood of Justice - don't know anything about them
7 Defiled Forest - seemed to have stalled but hanging around and have restructered. Time will tell if matters or not.
8 Greek Empire - don't know much about them
9 Rulers - under new leadership - new name - time will tell what that means.
10 The Hegemony - after a little tumble they have stabilized still have their top players so they may rise again.
11 Toxic virus - don't know much about them
12 The Unknown - seems like i say this every time but they r still unknown not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

DeletedUser

Well, D3th deserves a spot, so does the unit, black sea, maelstrom, they all deserve to be up their, but I'm not a fan of The Unknown, a little to secretive if you aske me. Well, thats my opinion.

DeletedUser18443

Thats because you don't know what The Unknown. is all about, i agree, they have gone down hill majorly, this is because it's had massive leadership changes.The Unknown. was a well led and very strong alliance with very skilled members at one point, the reason why you and others have never heard off them is because they did not use diplomacy with other alliances, this is where they got their name from, i think they only ever had 3 pacts and all where close allies.Yes, they do deserve a top spot, i bet they have been through more then most alliance within the top 12.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17564

We have been through a lot and since you left weve been through a lot more like disbanding because of some attacks from BOJ. They kept going after our leadership until all the leaders left and then finally one of them decided to dissolve the alliance.

DeletedUser18443

Well, BOJ wasn't attacking The Unknown. They where attacking jimmykirk, The Unknown & BOJ had nothing but respect for eachother, especially the old leadership.I just come back yesterday and saw that the leadership (jimmykirk & TheGF) had left them.From what i saw, The Unknown was divided with no clear leadership so i dissolved it..When SamH81 quit and stepped down as leader, thats when they started slipping down hill and failed as an alliance.I just saw the was no way back for The Unknown. now so i saved it's dignity and dissolved it.

DeletedUser

when the world opend

1 LoDa - Where did they come from?
2 THE BLACK PEARL- Sneaky devils , betrayed the DL on xi ,to early to tell if it's an MRA
3 Omicron Squad- Haven't heard much of them
4 X Shadow Strikers X- Great founder , good organisation will stay in the top 12 for a long time
5 The Dogs Of War- Experienced founder , their rules suck , other then that they're ok
6 Dragon Knight- noobish MRA , Invited me as soon as I started on omicron
7 Pathos- Haven't heard much from them
8 GrepoHolics- Same as number 6
9 The Swedish Empire- I hope they know some english
10 Lynx- Hate their founder's sig , great alliance
11 Disciples of Hades- Same as number 7
12 Alliance of Kings- Will fall apart if they don't get more members.

Now

1 D3TH : decent leadership good average and 1st in ABP
2 The Unit : many core members and dont seem to have many inactives
3 BLACK SEA : have proved them selves against many foes
4 Maelstrom : dont know much about them
5 Alpha : a very good alliance with very strong leadership
6 Brotherhood of Justice : dont know much about them but look promesing
7 Defiled Forest : seen of them before cant realy tell if they will stay around
8Greek Empire : never heard of them
9 The Hegemony : very good place for the few members they have decent average not many inactives
10 Rulers : they seem to have broke away from the unit
11 D3ATH : are they part of D3th?
12 Defiled Forest South :dont know if they will stay in the top 12

As you can see none of the top 12 from when we started so there we are

DeletedUser

The really interesting thing to look up would be who founded each alliance in the current top 12, and are they still there, from my experience, the stronest alliances tend to live through more than 1 founder/Leader.

DeletedUser

Its a while since we done this.....

1) D3TH A strong organised attacking alliance who seem to be locked in stalemate with BS at the moment. The winner of that war will surly be kings of Omicron.

2) The Unit I will say nothing here at the risk of appearing arrogant.

3) Alpha A sim city alliance who recently merger with a group of sim city players.

4) BLACK SEA Like D3TH they are a strong organised alliance but they're main strength lies in their defensive abilities. Making this war a case of the unstoppable force meets the unmoveable object.

5) Brotherhood of Justice A rim alliance which is growing strong but as of yet have never played a major part in a serious conflict.

6) Maelstrom Somewhat surrounded on all sides by their allies BS and TU but are fight in 2 major conflicts on 2 fronts. This will allow them space and CP to grow.

7) Greek Empire The same as number 5.

8) Defiled Forest Comfortably winning their current conflict with RDR, however beating a small, semi active, wide spread alliance is a far cry from the fire works they promised weeks ago when they were accused of been a MRA. I for one would like to see them up their game and lock horns with a top 10 alliance.

9) D3ATH Haven't really seen much from these guys yet, there is the makings of a good alliance or great academy there but they need to ignite the flames.

10) Defiled Forest South The same as number 8.

11) The Hegemony Sadly they seem to have fallen off a little, riddled with inactivity but perhaps with the right merger they would spring back to life.

12) Brotherhood of Honor The same as number 5.

DeletedUser

I can agree with those assesment other than Alpha, from what I've seen they've given a rather decent fight to this point, and who knows what the future will bring.