BLACK SEA vs d3th

DeletedUser

r3dfox82 seams confused as to the score. So I will attempt to keep track for him.

Including the city we took from r3dfox82 today, BS has taken 20 cities from d3th and its allies toxic virus and defiled forest. We have also taken the last 12 cities in this war.

Combined d3th, toxic virus and defiled forest have taken 13 cities (including one from me) from BS.

Good Guys 20
Bad Guys 13

DeletedUser

No Offense ... But why does everyone think DF as a bad GUY...

I mean i am no DF or D3th but i mean... do we all think the same???

DeletedUser

Like any war who you see as the good guys and who you see as the bad guys depends on which side your on.

DeletedUser

No Offense ... But why does everyone think DF as a bad GUY...

I mean i am no DF or D3th but i mean... do we all think the same???

Throughout history it is the winner of the war that gets to decide who the good guys are.

So in this case, BS and it's allies will be the good guys.

I think d3th will collapse soon, so DF should think long and hard about what will happen after that. ;)

DeletedUser

I think Black Sea will be the overall winner, but it will be pretty costly. D3th will put up a good fight, but will eventually, slowly weaken and fall to their knees, and the death blow will be dealt. Unless the diplomats of both sides manage to do something about it. Yay, D3th is in range of my ls, I can attack now! Anyway, toxic virus won't hold once Maelstrom and their academy get fully up and running, I think Black Sea is focusing on D3th so will be putting all they have into D3th, but we will dominate Toxic Virus and D3th.

Go Black Sea, Maelstrom, MHA and their allies!

DeletedUser

The Unit moves ahead Black Sea and going in for the kill and I think they can do it but its neck and neck with black sea right behind them this is going to be good.

Good luck to both alliances.

DeletedUser

lol, you are a man of propaganda aren't you cb? Our mailing to each other, I said the score was pretty even between BS & D3TH. Nowhere in there did we bring up allies.

And if the 2, 3, & 4 alliances aren't winning against the #1, 9, & 10 then there's something seriously wrong with all of you.

We're staying true to our allies, BS is the ones that turned and attacked D3TH less than a week after thanking me for jumping in and helping them against Lynx. Your leadership can't be trusted, and I hope eventually, whether D3TH is still around or not, that your 'allies' realize that and take you off your high horse.

Hugs :D

DeletedUser

I don't think posting the stats is "propaganda". You stating that BS started this war is propaganda. This war started because you harbored refugees. You thought you were to big and bad for us to do anything about it. I told you your pride would be the downfall of your alliance.

DeletedUser

I think d3th will collapse soon, so DF should think long and hard about what will happen after that. ;)

DF are also supporting alpha (who will also fall soon) against TU attacks so I guess it will be a race to see which of us can get our hands on DF first. One thing is for sure the future is not looking bright for DF :D

And if the 2, 3, & 4 alliances aren't winning against the #1, 9, & 10 then there's something seriously wrong with all of you.

Firstly TU are not at war with death the war is 3 against 2 with death, TV and DF on one side with BS and maelstrom on the other. Sure we will support our allies if a request is made (as would any good alliance) but I would hardly say you are at war with all 3 of us.

Secondly this is a weak excuse and tbh mate I am surprised to hear it coming from you, diplomacy is a big part of this game so if BS have picked better allies than you then that is a plus for them. Its shows they have vision and the ability to see the strength in the alliances around them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

DF are also supporting alpha (who will also fall soon) against TU attacks so I guess it will be a race to see which of us can get our hands on DF first. One thing is for sure the future is not looking bright for DF :D

Firstly TU are not at war with death the war is 3 against 2 with death, TV and DF on one side with BS and maelstrom on the other. Sure we will support our allies if a request is made (as would any good alliance) but I would hardly say you are at war with all 3 of us.

Secondly this is a weak excuse and tbh mate I am surprised to hear it coming from you, diplomacy is a big part of this game so if BS have picked better allies than you then that is a plus for them. Its shows they have vision and the ability to see the strength in the alliances around them.

Honest Opinion... DF should not have stick their neck where it doesn belong.
Thats what i believe.

DeletedUser

The only place they have stuck their neck is on the chopping block :D

DeletedUser

We're staying true to our allies, BS is the ones that turned and attacked D3TH less than a week after thanking me for jumping in and helping them against Lynx. Your leadership can't be trusted, and I hope eventually, whether D3TH is still around or not, that your 'allies' realize that and take you off your high horse.

Hugs :D

I do not know how people can talk something in the game and on the forum they will post something else. I mean of course it will help you but do you not feal bad for lying? :)

As soon as Lynx started to colaps you send a msg to Bobyta if I am not mistaken saying that the purpuse of the alliance is complete so the pact will drop with no hard fealings.

A few days later you started hiting BS members saying that they attacked your academy TV.

First if that would had been true seeing how BS and D3th wore allias you should had sayed that TV is your academy, or if they merged after the pact was desolved you should had seek diplomatic channels. But insted you make a sneak attack like Lynx did :)

So in conclusion BS allways keep theyr word with theyr alliance, and never back stab a ally

As for the score atm is like this:
BS:
gains - 20
loses - 14

D3th:
gains - 12
loses - 10

TV:
gains - 1
loses - 6

DF:
gains - 1
loses - 4

Even if BS took 20 citys they could never had do it witout the helps of they allias who wore ever there for them :)

DeletedUser

@ Murty - TU has attacked D3TH as well, working together with BS on conquests, they might not consider that war, but none the less, we're fighting off all 3. Call it what you want though.

@ moto - Yes, I did tell boby that the pact was being dissolved after the Lynx campaign. We agreed when we made it, that it was only being made because of Lynx. When Lynx was finished, the reason the pact was made was over. I stated in the mail that the intentions were not to go to war, simply I feel a pact has to be mutually beneficial, with Lynx being gone, we had nothing to offer each other at the time. I cancelled other pacts as well with the same mail, BS was the only ones to attack us.

The only ones that really know the reason for this war, is bobytza33 and myself, the rest of you are merely going by what you heard from others. I don't know what boby told BS, don't really care at this point. What's done is done.

DeletedUser

so now i know the definition of a good guy.

A Good Guy NEVER BACK STABS a Friend.

DeletedUser

@ Murty - TU has attacked D3TH as well, working together with BS on conquests, they might not consider that war, but none the less, we're fighting off all 3. Call it what you want though.

TU has never attacked D3th to my knowledge.

DeletedUser

Now I'm unsure about this war, because I thought TU was helping.

DeletedUser

TU stance in this war is we support our allies in defence when its requested and valheru.ro because of his close ties with BS has engaged in some offensive ops against death. Though despite the fact val is the size and attacks like a monster I would hardly call him the whole alliance. Not to worry there lord syron I can assure if we were needed (which is looking more unlikely by the day) we would help in offence too.