BLACK SEA vs d3th

DeletedUser

As far as I know, DRAXLER and SirVladamir were ex-Lynx players and they have been spying for BS.
D3TH found out and they joined BS.

DeletedUser

As far as I know, DRAXLER and SirVladamir were ex-Lynx players and they have been spying for BS.
D3TH found out and they joined BS.

Incorrect, they were not found to be spies by d3th. They switched because of d3th's poor leadership. They were not booted from d3th, there leaving was a surprise to them.

Good guys 59
Bad guys 30

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Their leaving wasn't a surprise at all.

Draxler went VM a few days after joining us, and then left the day he came back, joined BS, then went VM again. So what would he know of leadership?

SirVlad was useless from the day he joined us! The great attacker SirVlad, gained a whopping what, 2000 ABP the entire time was with us? He made all these 'great' suggestions on what to do, but when came time to execute them, he just sat back and did nothing. BS can have him!

DeletedUser

It seems to me they did betray D3TH, but I'm just an outsider.

DeletedUser

Actualy Red you should remember about all the support Vlad send to your guys. Witout him you would had lost a lot of citys a lot faster. And Draxler whent to VM after he joined D3th, but he was in Toxic Virus b4 for a long time, and he put up a big fight. But becouse you guys couldn't help him defend, no player can take out an alliance. When he was in TV he was a hell of a competiton. To bad you guys didn't took advantage of his strategic position.

DeletedUser

Redfoxy, If you weren't taken by surprise why did he take 6 cities from d3th in 2 days after he left?

If you knew about all the spies it was awfully silly of you to keep them around.

While you spend your time in the forum your alliance is being slaughtered.

Good Guys 62
Bad guys 30

DeletedUser

Sure thing CB. He took cities cause he's been doing nothing but building for about a month. You guys weren't attacking him (obviously) and he knew a lot of our status's due to access on the forum. All his cities were ready to strike, and due to his location within our line, and his knowledge of where to strike, even with it not being much of a surprise, he had a big advantage...

moto, DRAX was getting attacked yes, he joined D3TH cause we were larger around him than TV was. But it was his cities in O55 that we were having a hard time defending. They were in BS territory, not ours. But as I said, no big losses. SirVlad did support a few cities, I will give him that. But like I said, made lots of suggestion, but his execution was 0. DRAX... well, VM the entire time, so he did nothing for D3TH, no loss there at all. And now that he's with BS, VM again... so won't do much for them either lol

DeletedUser

SirVlad was useless from the day he joined us! The great attacker SirVlad, gained a whopping what, 2000 ABP the entire time was with us?

I really hate to be the one to point this out for you Red, seeing as I'm one of your alliance members. So I will do so nicely. (I am a stickler for accuracy and portraying people correctly)

SirVlad joined D3TH on June 1st. Upon joining he had 155,184 BP, 96,629 of which was attacking and 58,555 was defending.

He left D3TH on August 7th, course we all know that part. When he left he had 278,034 BP, of which 193,281 was attacking and 84,753 was defending.

Simple math skills will show that he gained a little under 100,000 ABP while with D3TH. (If you want to be a stickler and not count the day he left D3TH for BS then take away 21,532 ABP and 4,198 DBP, either way he still did a lot of attacking for D3TH.)

*BP numbers were provided by Grepo-world and Alliance membership days were provided by Grepostats.

DeletedUser

Yeah he did attack, was it for D3TH, or for himself?

We had numerous OPs, and in the beginning, he was partaking. Then that seemed to die down. We have a thread in our forum showing ABP growth by the week, and the last few weeks, was very very minimal. Maybe I am being a little harsh, and judging this mostly upon his recent behavior with D3TH...

DeletedUser

Can someone get Redfoxy a box of tissues? Including the 2 cities we took from her today............

Good guys 67
Bad guys 31

DeletedUser

Congratulations... wait, not to you, you didn't take anything.

I'll congratulate the BS players actually taking cities. Congrats Boby, ask84, SirVlad, well done.

DeletedUser

LOL..........................

Redfoxy you are so funny!

I played since grepolis's 4th world and boby is the best leader and player I've ever seen, I give huge respect to all the BS players and am happy to be on such a great team. But as you know I made 6,600 ABP giving your cities a beatdown today. I would have made a lot more ABP had you made a reasonable attempt to defend your cities.

But you're right I haven't taken a city from d3th in almost a week :(

BTW, Redfoxy you have taken exactly 1 city from BS and that was 60 days ago.

Redfoxy, you can't take a city from an active BS player and you can't defend your own. But it appears your alliance and your mindless slaves DF will follow you to there d3th anyway.

DeletedUser

I like your nickname for Red. I give nicknames to my enemys too like foulwise haha.

Good point though Cb, you may not have taken one but I bet it's more then one city you've taken from D3th, (and closer then 2 months ago), redfox doesn't really have room to talk if you did help out on the taking of her cities. You need Bp usually to be able to take cities. It's not like you stood by and did nothing.

I'm starting to notice that alot of the "red" alliances aren't very good at active player targetting. Plus DF seems to be the only "red" alliance who has nothing to gain by these wars. Except irritate us and be the last one left of our enemies, so that we can have fun watching DF, then south, then west, slowly get eaten away and fall apart. Only for our amusement.

DeletedUser

Good guys 67
Bad guys 31

The gap here is growing almost as fast as our own now, well done brother. To be honest I was a little worried about the out come for a while but you seem to have things in hand now ;)

DeletedUser

The gap here is growing almost as fast as our own now, well done brother. To be honest I was a little worried about the out come for a while but you seem to have things in hand now ;)
That is a big gap and cb very nice job done to those D3TH but D3TH has tooken citys away but not as a fast pace and sucess as you did.

DeletedUser20217

No Offense ... But why does everyone think DF as a bad GUY...

I mean i am no DF or D3th but i mean... do we all think the same???

lmao, DF are the bad guys. No pacts, no NAPs and they cant control there own members. As for superhempton, how incompetent.

Im glad BLACK SEA have defeated D3TH, but now hope they turn there attentions on DF and show them the same disrespect they showed me and my alliance.

Politeness goes along way for me!!

DeletedUser

lmao, DF are the bad guys. No pacts, no NAPs and they cant control there own members. As for superhempton, how incompetent.

Im glad BLACK SEA have defeated D3TH, but now hope they turn there attentions on DF and show them the same disrespect they showed me and my alliance.

Politeness goes along way for me!!

I know the feeling , but it is a shame that these events did not occur sooner and BS could've assisted us in our war.But what has happened , has happened and now BS have nothing stopping them from going after DF.

DeletedUser

M.A.I.N. reasons for this massive war!

Militarism. Clearly the Alliances Tu, D3th, Df, (now Bs), Mael, are all interested in playing the offensive coordination role.

Alliances, There are two massive sides, Which means that we have been Allying ourselves this whole time.

Imperialism, Alpha, Tu, Df, (maybe Bs I don't know of their acad) D3th, All have more then one Branch.

Nationalism, Tu think they are better then Alpha, (because we actually have proof) and Alpha thinks they are better then us.