Project Monolith -Test-

DeletedUser

So, firelord, what you're saying is that you're a refugee? Seeking cover from the onslaught of Project Monolith? Being a refugee before a world even starts is plain out cowardly. So I suggest, Deathwish, that you remove him from your members list as he is a coward and a refugee.

DeletedUser

Unless I'm missing an earlier post I really don't see how firelord is being a refugee. Essentially when someone from one alliance attacks a player in another alliance they are declaring war. So.. how would that make firelord a refugee? Just my two-cents. Anyway I would suggest that you guys start getting back on topic as this seems to be a place for people to post about whether or not they want to join this pre-made. Don't want a mod to lock it down.

DeletedUser

How is he a refugee, am I missing something? He has been DBD in world Sigma for some time now, and talked me into coming to Chi. Thus, him joining DBD here would make sense, he is not running from anyone, nor can you have refugee status before a world has even begun. ;)

DeletedUser

Gosh guys, so harsh..... Athlete1021 is here to save the day!! (Swoops in, right into a wall)

DeletedUser

Realistically Curly, I don't think you're in a position to call anyone out on a lack of experience or an ability to stick with servers given what happened on Phi.

(Sucked on rankings, left after two weeks (Gave up after one week))

DeletedUser

Realistically Curly, I don't think you're in a position to call anyone out on a lack of experience or an ability to stick with servers given what happened on Phi.

lol, I got conquered on Phi first day I got conquest, I don't quit though. I just make a personal commitment to rim the player who set me back 3 weeks XD

DeletedUser

How is he a refugee, am I missing something? He has been DBD in world Sigma for some time now, and talked me into coming to Chi. Thus, him joining DBD here would make sense, he is not running from anyone, nor can you have refugee status before a world has even begun. ;)

He is a refugee because he was in a different alliance and then we put him on our target list. So he ran to protection. REFUGEE!

DeletedUser17043

really? you do realise that curly is in NmE right you would have to be pretty damn experienced to get in there don't ya think?

his phi thing was a joke,as I've seen him say over and over and over...so really you're just pestering him

DeletedUser

really? you do realise that curly is in NmE right you would have to be pretty damn experienced to get in there don't ya think?

his phi thing was a joke,as I've seen him say over and over and over...so really you're just pestering him

Your first statement is fairly redundant.

His Phi thing was not a joke, and given I have never seen you post on Phi forums I'm not sure you're opinion on the matter is relevant.

DeletedUser

I will join only if I get leadership position.

Sorry, we are limiting recruitment to only experienced players at this time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14845

I will join only if I get leadership position.

LOL he was goin to disband ur alliance :p

P.S Alliance requirement should include high battle points and not just points
(from my experience)

DeletedUser

Lets all be the founder!!!

-- Sorry, we are limiting recruitment to only experienced players at this time

Yeah I'll be founder as well.

-- We we not planning to invite players who are already in another premade, as well, your battle points are not sufficient to become even a Battle Adviser...