Project Monolith -Test-

DeletedUser

Edit : And this alliance isn't going to fail, that much I can guarantee with my efforts alone.

I just cant wait for the first day, and firelords mouth's dropped open, with the leaderstats all filled with Project Monolith.
We can't have a legit knowledge of the future, so we will need to wait to see. I have actually learned my mistakes and tried to improve my leadership skills in PHI. I have spent nearly 2 months preparing, and Im trying to tell everyone that this will be different from the past.

Lets show them Jayaris & the rest of the Members! :+)

Thanks
THE heist

DeletedUser

I just cant wait for the first day...

Yes, but the first day is a few hours. I'm sure many will be working hard and spending money..., -all to take a screen shot of themselves in position number 5 or 2 or even 1.

But you know, everything takes a lot of time in this game, and I really would like to look at some detailed stats of yours, to see how you have done in the long-term. But PHI can't be the full extent, can it?

Whatever happens, the best of luck to you.:pro:

DeletedUser17088

Using the Alliance forums in this way ends NOW, you are no longer permitted to post anything other than "I'm joining' or requesting info on the alliance.

for Debate and discussion guidelines use the following link

Look here Noobs

DeletedUser441

Dear New players,

We are asking for a 150,000 point minimum, with a good quantities of Battle Points (we will make decision on this for the most part).
That was my idea :supermad:
So where are u guys starting again?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

Hello, I Am Looking For A Strong Active And Experienced Alliance In World "CHI" That Will Take Me. I Am Most Commonly Known As "The Bunneh" I Am A Very Dedicated Player And I Am Very Loyal. I Have Quit Every One Of MY Other Worlds But My Best One, Theta Where I Have 29+ Cities And Over 279,000 Points, And I Have My Grepo Stats To Prove It.
My Grepo Stats
I Will Be A Great Accet To Any Alliance And I Have Refrence From Other Players In Theta. If You Wish To Ask Any Of My Refrence Then P.M. Me And I Will Tell You The Names. You May Contact Me By P.M. Any Time And I Will Always Respond. So, I Am Looking For An Alliance That Has Great Experience And Is Strong That I Can Join. Please P.M. Me If I Am Able To Join You.

Thank You.
-Kyleli (A.K.A. The Bunneh)

DeletedUser

Hello, I Am Looking For A Strong Active And Experienced Alliance In World "CHI" That Will Take Me. I Am Most Commonly Known As "The Bunneh" I Am A Very Dedicated Player And I Am Very Loyal. I Have Quit Every One Of MY Other Worlds But My Best One, Theta Where I Have 29+ Cities And Over 279,000 Points, And I Have My Grepo Stats To Prove It.
My Grepo Stats
I Will Be A Great Accet To Any Alliance And I Have Refrence From Other Players In Theta. If You Wish To Ask Any Of My Refrence Then P.M. Me And I Will Tell You The Names. You May Contact Me By P.M. Any Time And I Will Always Respond. So, I Am Looking For An Alliance That Has Great Experience And Is Strong That I Can Join. Please P.M. Me If I Am Able To Join You.

Thank You.
-Kyleli (A.K.A. The Bunneh)

We are happy to see you join welcome!

DeletedUser14437

How sad, I feel bad for you.

Edit: why was I de-repped

Last edited by a moderator: