BLACK SEA vs d3th

DeletedUser

I understand, and I thinkthat D3th will be done by the end of the month for sure. I might be able to transfer from the Maelstrom Hades Academy to the main alliance, even though I am one of the leaders in it, I don't have a job so ya...

DeletedUser

Hey Murtius, I get to help fight Alpha since I switched to the Main alliance. Let's see if they're sissy's for real!

DeletedUser19174

I understand, and I thinkthat D3th will be done by the end of the month for sure.
:heh:

And you base this on what ?? And you intend to contribute to this downfall how ?? :rolleyes:

Morale has given you a voice as it is a better defense than a level 25 wall :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:supermad:You killed my support for 1.7 typhoon. But I have to admit, nice takeover, you didn't even need help. D3th could win possibly, I think it's 50-50, but One will be the winner...

DeletedUser

lol, is that score supposed to mean something cb? All those inactives you guys have conquered don't mean .... (gotta watch my mouth ;)

The REAL count is:
D3TH = 15 (Against BS)
BS = 14 (Against D3TH).

And that's including the inactives! So don't flatter yourselves. If you want to go around and include conquests you made against other alliances that may or may not be involved in this, that's fine. But D3TH vs BS is what this thread is about, no? And D3TH vs BS, the score is still on our side ;) But it is close ;)

I'll give you the 'win' on the fact that you and your allies in total have taken more that us and our allies. I never looked. I count our conquests, i'll let my allies count theirs.
And as I said before, rightfully so that the BS side should have more. Again, #2,3,4 against #1, and what, #7, and... #18? Why not #1 vs #2, all allies out? No... that just wouldn't do now would it? ;)

And for all these little guys in here making comments on a war they know nothing about other than what they read in their forums cause they haven't even tasted the battlefield, shutty. lol

DeletedUser

Why not #1 vs #2, all allies out? No... that just wouldn't do now would it? ;)l

LOL. Your allies are in this fight much more than ours. If you don't need them tell them to stop sending so many attacks every day. 1vs1 you wouldn't stand a chance.

BTW it's the #3 alliance (BS) that's beating you, not #2.

D3th has taken more inactive cities in this war then we have, so it's silly of you to bring that up. LOL.

I didn't even count the cities of people you kicked out of d3th as soon as we started to attack them.

Were you inactive when we took a city from you?

I started this thread so don't try to tell me what it's about, your allies attack us every day and are obviously part of the war, your inability to defend them after you dragged them into this doesn't mean I can't count them.

The winner of the war gets to decide who is included in the "Bad Guys". I include your mindless slaves toxic virus and defiled forest.

They will also be destroyed because of your arrogance.

Good Guys: 26
Bad Guys: 17

DeletedUser

I have to be on Black Seas side because I'm in Maelstrom. If I was in D3th I would think D3th would win. We all hope we'll win, but so does the enemy.It's because you wouldn't say your side was going to lose. If you were on the sidelines, it would be a much harder decision to chose who you think will win.

DeletedUser

Bodnapa,
Maybe Black sea wants a spot at the top they still have to go past TU which will be a big challenge D3th is a good a organized allainnce by the looks of it.Its going to be a close one to whoever is tactical and has expirence they both are tactial and expirenced so lets sit back with our popcorn and see who wins this intresting war.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm in Maelstrom, and its pretty intense, you should see the forums, its pretty overfilled.

DeletedUser

Who else should BS fight? Who else should anyone fight? how can advantage be gained by helping the No.1 alliance? Just lets the gap grow bigger...

DeletedUser

Almost every alliance COULD fight someone else. Almost every top alliance boarders minimum 2-3 other top alliances.

BS & Maelstrom have put up a good DEFENSIVE fight. Though both are lacking in the attack department.

BS has taken a couple cities from active players, including 1 from myself. But mostly from inactives.

Maelstrom put together a big (poorly planned & timed) assault on me, consisting of...40 attacks? From mostly 3 players, but a few threw in 1 or 2 as well.... But so poorly organized a monkey with one hand up his bung hole could have defended it. Wasn't even close.

Not to say they don't have the ability to do better, but since one of the main players involved was one of their top players, and threw what must have been everything he had, based on the farm space of the attacks and # of cities he had. But throwing attacks with no LS was just free BP for me. I hope they do it again soon :D

monkeyfeather, you ask what advantage is to be gained by helping the #1 alliance? What does Maelstrom have to gain by helping the alliances that are sandwiching them on both sides? Eventually, Maelstrom is going to be in big trouble because of their location, trying to fight an alliance on the other side of BLACK SEA is not going to help their situation. You've got 4 other top alliances surrounding you, would make more sense to take out one at your boarder, rather than going past your allies to attack, no? That's just my opinion, you guys keep doin what your doin, seems to be workin for ya?

Cheers

DeletedUser

As usual r3dfox82's post has nothing to do with reality. I would like to correct a couple of her attempts at propaganda.

1. She said BS is lacking in the attack department. If that is true what does that say about d3th, since BS has taking far more cities in this war than d3th has?

2. She said BS has taking mostly inactive cities. The truth is that the majority of the cities taking from d3th and it's allies were from active players. As a percent of the total d3th has taking more inactives than BS has. Check grepostats, the stats don't lie.

The only thing d3th has cleared lately is there own inactive cities. (again check the stats)

Good guys 29
Bad guys 17 (yes still 17)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have got to give credit where its due red, we just cannot catch you guys on ABP and believe me we are trying. We close the gap a little you widen it a little, you almost have me drove mad check the stats. Tbh its the only ranking I care about but I have to be number1, any chance you guys can hit VM for like a month? :D

DeletedUser

Almost every alliance COULD fight someone else. Almost every top alliance boarders minimum 2-3 other top alliances.

BS & Maelstrom have put up a good DEFENSIVE fight. Though both are lacking in the attack department.

BS has taken a couple cities from active players, including 1 from myself. But mostly from inactives.

Maelstrom put together a big (poorly planned & timed) assault on me, consisting of...40 attacks? From mostly 3 players, but a few threw in 1 or 2 as well.... But so poorly organized a monkey with one hand up his bung hole could have defended it. Wasn't even close.

Not to say they don't have the ability to do better, but since one of the main players involved was one of their top players, and threw what must have been everything he had, based on the farm space of the attacks and # of cities he had. But throwing attacks with no LS was just free BP for me. I hope they do it again soon :D

monkeyfeather, you ask what advantage is to be gained by helping the #1 alliance? What does Maelstrom have to gain by helping the alliances that are sandwiching them on both sides? Eventually, Maelstrom is going to be in big trouble because of their location, trying to fight an alliance on the other side of BLACK SEA is not going to help their situation. You've got 4 other top alliances surrounding you, would make more sense to take out one at your boarder, rather than going past your allies to attack, no? That's just my opinion, you guys keep doin what your doin, seems to be workin for ya?

Cheers
Well, Maelstrom is now fighting Alpha too, which is drawing more forces day to day. Alpha is at our border, so that clears up your problem.

DeletedUser

@ lord, Maelstrom wasn't a problem lol.

@ Murtius. ABP is the only ranking that matters to me, and most of the rest of D3TH as well. Glad to see we think alike ;)

@ cb627cb627... oh cb... your my bestest buddy you know that? I have given BS all the credit they deserve as far as their defense is concerned. You guys defend well. And I wouldn't expect anything more. I'm sure if you take your "BS is better than everyone" shirt off and look at the map for a quick second. BS is TIGHT. What's your furthest support? 10 Hrs? We've got guys attacking from O35 to O55. Some attack times (for regular trans) being 30+ hrs. If you couldn't defend an attack travelling at that time, I would do nothing but laugh at you for hours on end.

Your support is tight. And because of that, we're not expecting an easy fight. We don't take BS as easy targets, but your targets none the less. You keep stacking those cities, we'll keep hitting them. We don't mind, cause like Murty said, ABP is the only ranking that matters ;)

You can keep your #1 rank for DBP. Maybe go put your TMNT halloween costume on ;)