Red Dragon Reclaimer V/s Defiled Forest and allies

DeletedUser

Bodnapa, i give you respect and stuff for trying to defeat them but lets face it you're fighting a losing battle. Im not being biased i used to be an ally of you when i was in omicron but all you are going to end up doing is losing your cities. Might aswel give in.

DeletedUser

Bodnapa, i give you respect and stuff for trying to defeat them but lets face it you're fighting a losing battle. Im not being biased i used to be an ally of you when i was in omicron but all you are going to end up doing is losing your cities. Might aswel give in.

I know things are not going that great... Inactivity killed our firepower. If we had all of our best players not leaving we would have DF on the run.

Quaama and bcae can rant all they want but i promise you this. If you manage to beat me now. That is okay. you have won this round. I am gonna restart and again come after you. and make sure i will retake my fallen cities. Either this or I will enjoy the day DF falls to its knees. I will celebrate that day with Beers over here. I promise you i will have my vengeance :)

DeletedUser

Wow man, I think you take this game a bit too seriously, I mean if I lose, I'll just start anothergame, but really it's still just a game.

DeletedUser

Any one else notice the number of "The Unit" posting in this forum. Makes me think, should I wonder, we are like 2 oceans apart so I guess it must be nothing, but really I've never insulted or offended anyone from thier, so I'm a bit curious why you guys care so much about us.

DeletedUser

bcae you made it personal quite clear. I know this is just a game and i wanted to stay it that way. But not anymore.. The day DF disbands i am gonna throw beer party.

DeletedUser

Wow. Really? RDR haven't taken a single city from DF. DF is actually doing very well. I'm not trying to be mean here, or biased because we are alies with DF, but seriously. You guys are losing this war. Sure, you can say all you like about how it would have been is so-and-so were still here, and how the dragons are awakening from their 3 and a half week sleep, but the fact is, RDR is going downhill, and it will be hard/impossible to turn it around. This war has been going on for a long time, and yet you still talk about how you are gonna thrash DF. I would reccomend admiting defeat, maybe even merging with DF. Either way, as long as make it clear to the rest of the world, and post it on the forums, I'm sure DF will have the honour to stop atatcking you.

Also, one thing I would like to mention, is that nothing lasts forever. In 10 years omicron (most likely) will still be here, but few of the aliances that exist right now will also be there.

DeletedUser

MasterOfGrepolis, I don't think you properly read what bodnapa wrote. He will bring your allies to their knees through the lure of beer. Consider that for a moment. I think it's safe to say that you can kiss your soon to be drunk allies goodbye.

DeletedUser

Wow. Really? RDR haven't taken a single city from DF. DF is actually doing very well. I'm not trying to be mean here, or biased because we are alies with DF, but seriously. You guys are losing this war. Sure, you can say all you like about how it would have been is so-and-so were still here, and how the dragons are awakening from their 3 and a half week sleep, but the fact is, RDR is going downhill, and it will be hard/impossible to turn it around. This war has been going on for a long time, and yet you still talk about how you are gonna thrash DF. I would reccomend admiting defeat, maybe even merging with DF. Either way, as long as make it clear to the rest of the world, and post it on the forums, I'm sure DF will have the honour to stop atatcking you.

Also, one thing I would like to mention, is that nothing lasts forever. In 10 years omicron (most likely) will still be here, but few of the aliances that exist right now will also be there.

Ahh Alpha member.... Thought so.. That is the same arrogance i can expect.

We are not gonna give in because we are afraid that we are gonna loose. We are not afraid. Even though i admit that things are not going according to my plan.
Maybe because of inactivity.
Maybe because of lack of coordination
Maybe because of someone.. Who knows.

All i am saying is you cannot not keep me down from an action. If you take my cities then i will restart and then continue from where i left off. I will take as much BP i can get and then when i restart i will be even more stronger than now.

Like in the words of Saiyan Prince Vegeta "what does kill me makes me stronger."

DeletedUser

Any one else notice the number of "The Unit" posting in this forum. Makes me think, should I wonder, we are like 2 oceans apart so I guess it must be nothing, but really I've never insulted or offended anyone from thier, so I'm a bit curious why you guys care so much about us.

Not really sure why you brought that up as I have read back over this thread and I can only see 2 members of TU that have posted here. Regardless this is a public forum and all players from this game (even if they are not in this world) have the right to read and post in these forums.

Though I would like to make it very clear all members of this alliance who post in these forum (including myself) do so of their own personal views and opinions. They do not represent the alliance and if an official statement has to be made it will be marked as "official" in the title and will be posted by a member of TU council only.

DeletedUser

bodnapa, I highly recommend that you keep at least one city safe! If you restart, you only keep 2700 worth of battle point in culture points - everything else is removed! Although, I really like your persistent attitude. It's true that since the farming system requires so little time and income doesn't vary much with size, it would not take much effort to grow big again, even if you're down to a single city.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what alliance are you in?

I was in Vanguard of Spartan Heroes which merged into DF west. But i left before they merged.

Bodnapa if you restart you'll be too far away to take their cities it'll take weeks to get back? What if DF doesn't fall? :p

DeletedUser

bodnapa, I highly recommend that you keep at least one city safe! If you restart, you only keep 2700 worth of battle point in culture points - everything else is removed! Although, I really like your persistent attitude. It's true that since the farming system requires so little time and income doesn't vary much with size, it would not take much effort to grow big again, even if you're down to a single city.

Thank you for understanding me mate. I intend to keep my City as long as i can. Here are some props from me to you :)

If only my alliance mates had the same passion as me we would not been in this situation. No Offense guys.

DeletedUser

Murtius, that was a good comment. The external forums are for people to express their own views, not neccecarily the views of the alliance. There are some who wish to take on the views of their alliance, and they are easily noticable amond those who don't. I made it very clear that my comment was not biased towards DF. I have no major knowledge in this war. I only stated my interpretation of the facts. I got these facts from what I have read in these forums.

Bodnapa, your reply was clear stereotyping of my alliance ingame. If you actually read people's posts from the same views, then you would actually understand what they were saying. You just went 'He's Alpha. Don't give a damn'. That kind of attitude is precisely why you are losing this war.

DeletedUser

Bodnapa, your reply was clear stereotyping of my alliance ingame. If you actually read people's posts from the same views, then you would actually understand what they were saying. You just went 'He's Alpha. Don't give a damn'. That kind of attitude is precisely why you are losing this war.

If i have upset you in anyway then i apologies for it. But i have my reasons for it. I dont know about you but all the alpha members i have met are like that. So Sorry

DeletedUser

Thus the problem, you take the example of a few and place it on the many, I don't hate everyone in RDR, I've made many an attempt to offer them to join, or even just leave RDR, I think it's a shame that this has come to the point it's at, when all we asked for at the beginning was for RDR to back of Alpha. Not really that much to ask, now I don't see a diplomatic end to this, unless you got an idea, hell you guys never even gave us the terms you would like.

DeletedUser

Thus the problem, you take the example of a few and place it on the many, I don't hate everyone in RDR, I've made many an attempt to offer them to join, or even just leave RDR, I think it's a shame that this has come to the point it's at, when all we asked for at the beginning was for RDR to back of Alpha. Not really that much to ask, now I don't see a diplomatic end to this, unless you got an idea, hell you guys never even gave us the terms you would like.

Tell me how would you feel if someone comes to you and says Break off with your alliance and attack it.

DeletedUser

That was not the first offer we made to Your alliance, we contacted Sierra256 and offered to cease fire if your alliance withdrew from attacking Alpha. Which is a fair offer to make, we didn't want this to go down like this, we were fine with the ocean at peace, but your leadership refused to stop attacking Alpha, His choice not mine.

DeletedUser

That was not the picture given to me. You said Stop attacking Alpha (Which was fair) but you also said Break off from RD and attack RD. Which was not an option. And that is what you said to Sierra.

DeletedUser

Then Sierra did not give you the full story, Our first offer was a simple cease fire against Alpha. Say and think what you want, I did not want an O46 war, I was friends with Sierra, he choose to ignore my offer.