Red Dragon Reclaimer V/s Defiled Forest and allies

DeletedUser

Come on!
You really mean that?
No way they can take down DF, in not a thousand years.

DeletedUser

Not unless the fully coordinate.

As I see it they should have fully coordinated the first time around. They didn't then, and I doubt they will "fully coordinate" later in the future. I see RDR or whatever as a dead war if one wants to even call it that.

That's just my opinion though. Enjoy. :)

DeletedUser

As I see it they should have fully coordinated the first time around. They didn't then, and I doubt they will "fully coordinate" later in the future. I see RDR or whatever as a dead war if one wants to even call it that.

That's just my opinion though. Enjoy. :)

It's your own opinion and your entitled to it , but many other will disagree.

DeletedUser

Yeah, the fools in RDR who think they stand a chance?
Defiled alliances are 3 of the top 12 alliances, and RDR think they stand a chance?

DeletedUser

Yeah, the fools in RDR who think they stand a chance?
Defiled alliances are 3 of the top 12 alliances, and RDR think they stand a chance?

Arms , be a little more respectful.If one thing has taught us anything it's history , and numbers never mean everything ( great example is the 300 spartans from Greece who fought against overwhelming odds ).

RDR is not fools , yes they could improve on several points within the alliance , but then again no one is perfect.

My point here is simple , don't judge a person who is loyal enough to see it through to the end.

Btw , let the topic die as it's already dead , thanks.

FnF , HnF

DeletedUser

That's some intelligent words at the end of your last message.
Have fun in other servers Sierra, I do not think Alpha and DF or their allies will miss you here.

DeletedUser

Shame , I was gonna send you guys a post card :D.

I leave the topic + you guys leave the topic = dead topic.

DeletedUser

Your still free to send one, but make it a pretty one with flowers please?
Or with cute animals.

DeletedUser

Your still free to send one, but make it a pretty one with flowers please?
Or with cute animals.

Well turns out the story was out of all the good stuff :D and why would I send a post card to people who hate me , sounds like a waste of money :D.

Well anyhows , we better lets this die so don't respond this time and if your looking to keep this " discussion " going , contact me via private messages.

Regard's ,
S259