Red Dragon Reclaimer V/s Defiled Forest and allies

DeletedUser

So I am making this official. Thoughts ??

Okay I go First :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

From the Fire Chasm, Red Dragons have been awakened from Slumber.
red_dragon1.jpg

For far too long have these forest have been allowed to overgrow.
Dark_Forest-1.jpg

Time has come to Cleanse it with Fire.
forest_fire_short.jpg

In the end Good will always prevail over evil.
red-dragon-skull-f.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeletedUser

I just checked Grepolis Stats and found that on 22 July RDR lost 13 cities! All except one of them were conquered by Defiled alliances.

After our peace offer was refused we will now increase the intensity of this war.

A fierce and destructive storm is coming. It is coming soon.

DeletedUser

Right... Thats the whole speech of Dragons awakening. Don't you ever read???

By the way.. Good Job on writing that threating letter. How did that workout for you???
Didnt anyone tell you not to Poke the Bear??? You clearly went and Poked the Dragons..

DeletedUser

The storm is starting.

I'm am very disappointed that you has chosen now to go on vacation and leave the members of your alliance to suffer attacks originally meant for you.

Unfortunately, I have seen alliance leaders do this before. It is not a nice thing to witness. The only good thing about it is that it is indicative of an alliance falling apart.

DeletedUser

The storm is starting.

I'm am very disappointed that you has chosen now to go on vacation and leave the members of your alliance to suffer attacks originally meant for you.

Unfortunately, I have seen alliance leaders do this before. It is not a nice thing to witness. The only good thing about it is that it is indicative of an alliance falling apart.

I am not hiding from you. I have a life. I had gone to Vacation mode much before you sent out that pathetic excuse of a threat letter.

The storm is starting.
Is that Drizzling Rain???

DeletedUser

Bodnapa: Bizarrely, you seem to have plenty of time to post pictures and comments here but insufficient time to play the actual game.

DeletedUser

Huh!! this is the first time i have actually seen people use that expression "Bizarrely"

Bizarrely because i can :p

Lol anyways meet you on the battle field my friend.

DeletedUser

The bizarre thing is we can't meet you on the battlefield because you are here and not there.

DeletedUser

Thats a Bizarre thing is we are meeting on Battlefield. You call it Operation Sea Storm. We call it Operation Cleanse By Fire. That is all the difference.

DeletedUser

Look stop saying a storm is coming it makes u sound like a broken record and just dumb lol. Anyway I have to give props to DF because 13 cities in one day

DeletedUser

well, I'll +rep for joining. sea storm is lame, you'll get too much water and drown or re dragon reclaimers will cleanse by fire!

DeletedUser

Anyway I have to give props to DF because 13 cities in one day

If you see.. atleast 11 of them are inactive ones...
I agree that 1 they took it because of my stupidity but wont happen again. I dont deny the fact that i lost one. SO what everyone looses city 1 time or the other.

DeletedUser

I see you have returned from vacation. Prepare your defences. I am coming.

btw: Others will probably join in so get some help.

DeletedUser

So how many cities have the all powerful "Red Dragons" Taken, hmm, bet I can count them on 1 hand, oopps, I don't even need a hand, and what contestants is the answer

ding ding ding!!!!!! 0

yes that's right ladies and gentleman 0