Next 2+ Speed World. Premade from TW.

• Thread starter Music Loving Chemist.
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Looks very interesting. I wish you guys the best of luck!

Sucks to hear that about TW but I hope you find the fun you're looking for.

DeletedUser

yay, new victims players! welcome to grepo, hope you enjoy your stay ;)

DeletedUser

Like I said, I'm posting here to inform you that we will be joining. Not just joining a world but hopefully joining the community as well.

We are not here to invade and dominate like I've seen happening multiple times on .net... No we're here because we think it might be more fun here :)

Basically, this is a thread saying: 'Hello, we'll be seeing you ;)'

Besides, I don't need to recruit actively... On .net I got myself a ego large enough that it attracts other people on its own. I'm hoping to cut it down somewhat here on Grepolis.

Haha. Well alliances on Grepolis dominate their worlds too !

Good Luck !

:cool:

DeletedUser

lol, lets see if the're as good in grepo as they are in tw.

I doubt we will be.
First of all I expect only 1 in 5 of my recruits to take this game serious enough...
And the rest will still be newbs, although there isn't much of a difference in gameplay... Its all just numbers...

But yeah, this alliance of mine won't be succesful. But it will be a great learning experience ^^

And btw, I'm loving the response I'm getting. Its clear that Grepolis has a much better attitude then TW currently does... I'm going to love this, I hope my members will to.

Aicy

Strategos
Sorry to be negative, but you're going to need more than 15 members in order to be half successful and enjoy yourselves.

DeletedUser

they can recruit players while inthe game, besides given the release of Chi, I reckon it will be a while before the next speed 3 server, probably the same for speed 2.

anyway, the best of luck with this alliance.

DeletedUser

Sorry to be negative, but you're going to need more than 15 members in order to be half successful and enjoy yourselves.

Since we would more or less all be newbs I think a group of 15 is easier to manage then a group of 50.

And I dislike leading groups larger then 30 anyways... It didn't go well for me last time.

Aicy

Strategos
I'll leave with letting you know that an alliance that consists of 50 members is considered small in Grepolis.

DeletedUser13936

Still if your not looking to dominate you can still have a blast leading an alliance only if its 15-20 members, because you don't really care you just get ABP and have a good time.

DeletedUser

Hm...as Aicy already told you mate 15 players is very very few...in fact i don't know any alliance in even fairly new worlds that has 15 players and is even in the top 50 in the rankings. At around 40-50 players is the normal grepo "Elite" alliance. With 15 players sorry to say but your gonna get bullied bu wannabe noobs who play 1-2 worlds and think that are experienced and that know a lot of people and hide behind numbers and an average alliance can easily defeat you and/or make you disband.

That said i wish you good luck and if you have any Q feel free to ask here on grepo forum or skype or anywhere you like :p

DeletedUser

15-25 players may be very small in Grepolis, but a lot of players like to play in tight groups that know each other.

Activity and teamwork is what really wins; 15-25 players can easily take out bigger alliances. That being said, a big alliance with high activity and good teamwork will obviously be at the advantage, but you get the point.

DeletedUser

15-20 players is small in TW as well.

But like I said before, we're not here to dominate... This isn't an attempt of TW players to try and show off, we're just here to have fun.
Besides, for the people paying attention to my thread on TW.net The alliance's name will be Apathy. Its a name I have used before in my tribes on TW.net.

So yeah, Apathy doesn't really care that we don't stand a chance. We're here to get to know the game and community. What better way to do it then coming in a small group that can potentially be bullied around by MRA's? ^^

DeletedUser345

Best of luck in grepolis, though i am confused are you going for a speed 2/3 world or a premium paying speed world? Also it is easier to learn the ropes on slower worlds though a lot less exciting.

DeletedUser

Best of luck in grepolis, though i am confused are you going for a speed 2/3 world or a premium paying speed world? Also it is easier to learn the ropes on slower worlds though a lot less exciting.

We're going for a normal higher speed world.
And yes that is exactly what I'm doing :) I'm currently playing on Upsilon, in the alliance Drunken Pacifists.

DeletedUser

holy , long time no see!

look forward to seeing how you guys do, thats a nice line-up, and it's about time these grepolis players get a proper smacking xD

DeletedUser345

and it's about time these grepolis players get a proper smacking xD

Psshh even if we do get smacked we will have an excuse :D i think i will make a special trip to the world you guys are on, it would be fun to do now that Beta is over... see how you do and all. :p

DeletedUser

Psshh even if we do get smacked we will have an excuse :D i think i will make a special trip to the world you guys are on, it would be fun to do now that Beta is over... see how you do and all. :p

So because a random TW/Grepolis player noticing my lineup, which holds some very capable TW players, assumes that they will perform well in Grepolis. You feel the need to join the same world as us so you can keep an eye on us? Or am I to translate that comment in a more hostile way?

Either way... Seems to me you feel threatened. And you should have no reason to...
This is why I made this thread, to prevent Grepolis players from thinking that we are here to give them a beating... We are here to have fun and I at least am here to join the community... Not to stand united against it and try and beat it.

Please don't post like that in here. You might get burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.