Next 2+ Speed World. Premade from TW.

• Thread starter Music Loving Chemist.
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4013

Guys, quick question:

I'm currently playing a speed 1 world and its so so slow... I don't mind, but I'm sure my members will. So what I want to know is, just how much difference does the speed of a world make? I know that res generates 2x faster, but is it really such a noticeable difference?

speed 2 vs. 1
building times will go faster for speed 2

Your mines will grow materials (wood, rock, silver) faster
in speed 2
and I believe units build times are faster in speed 2 also.

In speed 3 it will be even faster.

As LSO and -Achilles- have said, there is a massive difference and it is noticeable. I've played in Theta which is a Speed 3 world, and it was like Grepo on heroin. The faster the world, the more dedication it takes to play them. I can also say that Speed 400 (the speed we test out new worlds on) is even more ridiculous. Cities are built in minutes and CS and conquers are available within the first hour.

DeletedUser

I can also say that Speed 400 (the speed we test out new worlds on) is even more ridiculous. Cities are built in minutes and CS and conquers are available within the first hour.

I need this.......really need this. Pls sell me some speed 400 world man. I'm desperate dude my clicking finger is like really itching maaan....:D

Seriously tho, give me speed 400!

DeletedUser

We need a speed world! Speed 1000 would be good :p we haven't had one of those for a long time.

DeletedUser

haha, do you realise how crazy speed 1000 would be, empires would rise and fall in minutes, cities in seconds. alliances would simply not be able to handle support requests as by the time you had opened up the thread, it would simply be irrelevant. you would wake up and the entire map would have changed.

actually....

DeletedUser

I used to play speed 1000 test worlds on Tribalwars when I was a mod there. I won all the ones hosted lol ^^

We were on IRC together all the time for communication, Teamspeak or a Skype voicechat would be even better probably...

Here are some pics:

Morthy, our admin was testing out the settings and thus cheating :p
Morthycheats.jpg

Morthycheats3.jpg

And me winning the world 4 hours after it opened ^^

ImonfireEnd2.jpg

ImonfireEnd.jpg

DeletedUser

haha, do you realise how crazy speed 1000 would be, empires would rise and fall in minutes, cities in seconds. alliances would simply not be able to handle support requests as by the time you had opened up the thread, it would simply be irrelevant. you would wake up and the entire map would have changed.

actually....
That would be beast! But I think 150 would be better...

DeletedUser345

Now we know all TW players and mods are rubbish if Hefty got to rank 7 :p

DeletedUser

jp68 still plays? long time no see there, convince him to come to grepolis!

DeletedUser345

I used to play speed 1000 test worlds on Tribalwars when I was a mod there. I won all the ones hosted lol ^^

We were on IRC together all the time for communication, Teamspeak or a Skype voicechat would be even better probably...

Here are some pics:

Morthy, our admin was testing out the settings and thus cheating :p
Morthycheats.jpg

Morthycheats3.jpg

And me winning the world 4 hours after it opened ^^

ImonfireEnd2.jpg

ImonfireEnd.jpg

Thats slow, using the earlier grepolis speed world results i can calculate that in two days of playing the winning player would have around 1.5 million points at speed 1000, if yours was the same length you would reach 902,700 points.

DeletedUser

Wow, some great names I recognise there. Nice :p

Best of luck guys. I sucked at TW (.uk/.net)... but just be warned that Grepo isn't TW and that Grepolis has a completely different dimension of combat.

DeletedUser

Thats slow, using the earlier grepolis speed world results i can calculate that in two days of playing the winning player would have around 1.5 million points at speed 1000, if yours was the same length you would reach 902,700 points.

Well its not like the rest of the team let me win :p
And yeah, Hefty was in Apathy. Which is why he wasn't nobled lol

Anyway, forgot at which time the server opened so it might have been more or less then 4 hours.
I know that after those screenshots I attacked Morthy, so he removed my armies ^^ He didn't want me to disrupt his spelling with vills :D

DeletedUser

*registers onto Forum*
*Uploads avatar and siggie*
*Clears throat to introduce self*

Hello Everyone. Im Dylan aka Ballistick (truthfully, I go under a lot of names) and am a pretty well known PnPer and player from Tribal Wars. Anyways, none of that matters here. I am just here to say that firstly, I will be one of the players playing in H0lly's (music loving chemist) premade and just here to have fun. Secondly, I have no idea how to play this game and have approximately 1 day and 18 hours to figure it out. Is there a good early game guide that I could pick up?

I catch onto these things pretty quickly (think TW takes a day to learn, a long while to master, expect this to be the same), but any help would be most appreciated.

DeletedUser

jp68 still plays? long time no see there, convince him to come to grepolis!

Super Fast!!! How ya been? I could probably be enticed to come try out Grepolis if it had a decent speed, afterall speed is how I learned to play TW 5 years ago :D Speed makes for great training opportunities. Though I will need someone to teach me :p

jp68 plays with barbies these days .

<3

Meh trollettes are still trolls :p

DeletedUser

Super Fast!!! How ya been? I could probably be enticed to come try out Grepolis if it had a decent speed, afterall speed is how I learned to play TW 5 years ago :D Speed makes for great training opportunities. Though I will need someone to teach me :p

Meh trollettes are still trolls :p

Well if u guys join me i will teach u:p

DeletedUser5

Guys, as you're all from Tribalwars, I wanted to let you all know that coplaying is not allowed on Grepolis, unlike Tribalwars. If you are found to be coplaying, bans will be given out.

DeletedUser

So like will I be able to play from different locations, like from home/school/mobile phone?

Status
Not open for further replies.