Beta Alliance Fact File

Lugosi

Strategos
Care to explain your reasoning? I don't think anyone could resemble Pheno without having Kad around to make it happen. If you're referring to the fact that we've grown and expanded significantly since our conflict with Pheno started and the one with SoT ending, then you'll notice that our expansions come at the cost of war, not outright expansionism like others

Notice how I said early Pheno when they did not tend to take on random players from around the globe only take ons from the effects of war.

Last edited:

JungleBear

Phrourach
ses broke the ceaefire. gatvol and defenderad took cities then denied all knowledge of a ceasefire, so yes we went straight for tha unit who hadnt told everyone i beleive.....

As for you rychmaster your lack of respect is tiresome now i will enjoy posting all your city loses on here in the very near future. Just keep sending those pitifull attacks at me it helps build up my city slots ready for you ha ha

DeletedUser

eGOD did you allow us to take your cities so you can get out of the boring zone and move to the action zone to fight pheno? cause if you did do that... that was pretty smart cause i didnt realize hat til now.... :(

DeletedUser

eGOD did you allow us to take your cities so you can get out of the boring zone and move to the action zone to fight pheno? cause if you did do that... that was pretty smart cause i didnt realize hat til now.... :(

Haha well at first I was going to quit... but now I've decided to stick around and my ocean is now boring (went from 500k Phenomen to 0). So I'm moving into a core Ocean of Phenomen's, o54. Hope they send me a welcoming gift :3

DeletedUser

TIR WARS 1100 cities scatted over many OCEANS =
Hunters Moon
Nex Ex Profundum
The FURIOUS
Virtus Phoenix
Phoenix o Carthage
Phalanx
maybe more ...

DeletedUser

Sry but can you tell me what TIR 1100 means? I am afraid I dont understand the abbreviation :heh:

DeletedUser

He said theyve got 1100 cities scattered all over the place.

DeletedUser

Ah well his research leaves something to be desired as we have a cities closely packed into oceans 61,62,71,72 and only recently moved into 81 and 82 it has been our strategy from the beginning. So he may want to revise such comments!

DeletedUser

The world doesnt revolve around you, you know.He is on about The Ionian Revolt.

DeletedUser

and yet he mentioned us so that is why i responed?? \ok \i thought this was a forum to comment my bad! jez angry much

and perhaps if you clarified that point it was the ionian revolution it would of made more sense to me and I wouldnt have posted that comment. I swear members like you make it hard for others to post at times. The external forums dont revolve around you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no oh wise one, that is why I asked! Pretty simple i would have thought. When you dont know something then you ask it is how one gains knowledge! Please excuse my ignorance of all things abbreviated within this external forum which I just began writing in. Your manners and etiquette are somewhat lacking for someone who has posted so much perhaps this what happens when you spend to much time demeaning others you become a bitter and condescending personality! Good luck with that, It works for you well done :) I feel so terribly ashamed lol

* beats himself with a dictionary

DeletedUser

TIR is The Ionian Revolt, one of the alliances in Beta, and not a good one either.

DeletedUser

and yet he mentioned us so that is why i responed?? \ok \i thought this was a forum to comment my bad! jez angry much

and perhaps if you clarified that point it was the ionian revolution it would of made more sense to me and I wouldnt have posted that comment. I swear members like you make it hard for others to post at times. The external forums dont revolve around you!

NN, it's what he does. Some of us decide to ignore people like him.

DeletedUser

we have leaders for every ocean in wok so it would take a while to write down

DeletedUser4660

no oh wise one, that is why I asked! Pretty simple i would have thought. When you dont know something then you ask it is how one gains knowledge! Please excuse my ignorance of all things abbreviated within this external forum which I just began writing in. Your manners and etiquette are somewhat lacking for someone who has posted so much perhaps this what happens when you spend to much time demeaning others you become a bitter and condescending personality! Good luck with that, It works for you well done :) I feel so terribly ashamed lol

* beats himself with a dictionary
nice come back

DeletedUser4660

if l do this in a maven the marsion vioce it sounds cool (sorry about the spelling)

DeletedUser

Phalanx is currently 6-0 vs DS.
Also, We declared war on Pheno on the 12 of February, i was under the impression the official declaration of war from DH on Pheno was the 1st? Not a month after.