Beta Alliance Fact File

DeletedUser345

Phalanx is currently 6-0 vs DS.
Also, We declared war on Pheno on the 12 of February, i was under the impression the official declaration of war from DH on Pheno was the 1st? Not a month after.

My bad i will edit that :)

DeletedUser

And people say I have an ego. Reading through that, though trying to be unbiased most of the time, the amount of un-true pro-Pheno/DS lines are annoying.

As stated on our alliance page, BlazeTech, Talon717, and Zole are also leaders. You can also count us as enemies of ET, AEIS, and WINNING though we haven't done too much fighting.

Also, DJ are at war with DS, that was missed.

DeletedUser345

As stated on our alliance page, BlazeTech, Talon717, and Zole are also leaders. You can also count us as enemies of ET, AEIS, and WINNING though we haven't done too much fighting.

That just said council i wasn't sure, will do and aren't DJ and DS at peace just DJ helping DH.

DeletedUser13405

Depends on how deep you want to go...founder vs. leader/council member. The only one with founder status is Nuada Nua. HMA has a high council identified on their profile.

We also have a High Council although we do not identify it on our profile.

DeletedUser345

Depends on how deep you want to go...founder vs. leader/council member. The only one with founder status is Nuada Nua. HMA has a high council identified on their profile.

We also have a High Council although we do not identify it on our profile.

Only Nuada Nuada then, i can see now and im suprised i voerlooked it seeing i messaged him as founder :p

DeletedUser

And people say I have an ego. Reading through that, though trying to be unbiased most of the time, the amount of un-true pro-Pheno/DS lines are annoying.

Yes I'm not mentioned! MWAHAHAHAHA

DeletedUser

Yes I'm not mentioned! MWAHAHAHAHA
Otis, you are listed already on the main page. Though he calls you by your account name :(

That just said council i wasn't sure, will do and aren't DJ and DS at peace just DJ helping DH.
The High Council was put in place to lead EH after the merger. Pretty much just the top guys from VP/ML.

DJ is warring DS now. They have a few conquests under their belts. Would have been more had their targets not left for other alliances (OLYMPIOUS to name one).

DeletedUser

Just for your fact file: HMA Leaders (Democratically elected) are

Seany Donis

mikeg05

BlackWingedAngel

Speed Racer

They constitute the council and I am founder, I am quite hands on but mostly I try to macro manage our path.

We control oceans 60, 61, 70, 71, 72, 81, 82

We at official war with no one at this time but we are taking some small alliances out in our oceans.

Strength and Honour, Always!

NN

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wok has 2 training alliances, river styx and one other I can't remember. i don't know what their status is though