Illuminati fusioned viam mortis

Alliance Name - Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I. Don't. Like. 2.0. Worlds. If they change all worlds to 2.0 I'll leave Grepo.

DeletedUser

hi all,

i dont want to see a debate without me so i decided to jump in!. Well i dont think that v1 will be updated to v2. They will only upgrade or do some rubbish upgrade on v1.

In v2 worlds after 9 months they will have world wonders so after an alliance builds them they are taken into a new world with same points and size they had which means that the worlds just go on and on.
i LOVE the new farming system! some reasons are
*they take less time which helps school students and they are releasing the world in weekdays which hampers the abilities of the student!(like me)
*i get the resources without sending my troops
*I know the correct amount of troops i will get
*they dont have strength only mood
*IT IS THE BEST FEATURE THAT GREPOLIS HAS EVER CREATED FOR N00BS LIKE ME! and the ONLY good feature in v2:)

^^^ well thats only my opinion and et cetera

DeletedUser

hi i am in..
but it sounds good if you request my friend to join in new world .. his name is sasi (Indian).... playing in world en1 alpha but not an experienced player...

DeletedUser

hi i am in..
but it sounds good if you request my friend to join in new world .. his name is sasi (Indian).... playing in world en1 alpha but not an experienced player...

i already invited him mate
even im an Indian!
this is the first successful alliance to be led by Indians

DeletedUser3613

ummm there is a little alliance called the killer bunnies that are pretty successful mate

DeletedUser5398

3 cents

sorry it's taking me so long to chime in, i was boycotting the forums after some moderator nonsense.

i'll break that for the good of potential.

1st off i agree with most, if it is 2.0 count me out.

2nd if they move all old worlds to 2.0 count me way the heck out, consider it 18 months of patronage only to be patronized.

3rd if we do manage to convince them to do what is right, my vote on a name was to be something Gamma based although i see that the recruiting is spreading to other worlds so Gods of Gamma might not fly.

hopefully there is some fruition to this idea as i have said in multiple threads that i think the Gamma faithful have more than enough to offer to any world.

VB

DeletedUser

i have one thing to ask u guys who hate v2...

ARE U GUYS AFRAID THAT NOOBS WILL DESTROY YOU? IF SO DONT SAY YOU ARE A GOOD PLAYER

a good player adapts to the surroundings and NEVER complains!
We are the best of v1 we will also show we are also best in v2!

I have tried VERY HARD to bring up this team! i dont want my team to cry like a baby for silly reasons!

and guys this is a game, play for fun, dont complain!
an intelligent person can do anything! even conquer the world!
act intelligent! show that you are elites! prove that we are THE BEST IN GREPOLIS!

Arul.

DeletedUser3613

I do play for fun mate :) and consider myself intelligent, i just choose to do so in vesion 1.26 :)

im old and set in my ways and reserve the right to be stubborn :p

DeletedUser

I have to agree with Daz and fully disagree with you arul. version 2.0 wont make it harder for experienced players to win it just takes most of the fun out of it for us by making it easier for the n00bs to get around, all these add ons make it much simpler then the game should be, and thats not what most vets like since we took the time to learn the real strategies we learned the tricks of the trade and now its all vanished so the game can keep a few inexperienced players around? Kind of like a big F YOU to us

DeletedUser5398

if the point of a game is to have fun, and i don't have fun playing in V.2 then why would i play it.

I'm very good at chess but don't find it fun, so should i be forced to continue to play it?

DeletedUser

Let me just say: V2 or not. This is a game I have poured countless hours into. I'm not letting some newbs ruin my run because a new farming system. I'm not letting the new additions get the better of me. Hell no. Grepolis started as V1. V1 players are the best. We can take on V2 like its nothing.

DeletedUser

Can I join I have sent an application

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

I have to agree with Daz and fully disagree with you arul. version 2.0 wont make it harder for experienced players to win it just takes most of the fun out of it for us by making it easier for the n00bs to get around, all these add ons make it much simpler then the game should be, and thats not what most vets like since we took the time to learn the real strategies we learned the tricks of the trade and now its all vanished so the game can keep a few inexperienced players around? Kind of like a big F YOU to us

if the point of a game is to have fun, and i don't have fun playing in V.2 then why would i play it.

I'm very good at chess but don't find it fun, so should i be forced to continue to play it?

Let me just say: V2 or not. This is a game I have poured countless hours into. I'm not letting some newbs ruin my run because a new farming system. I'm not letting the new additions get the better of me. Hell no. Grepolis started as V1. V1 players are the best. We can take on V2 like its nothing.

Guys, stop taking this thread off-topic by discussing your like or dislike of Grepo 2.x, there will be no more 1.26 worlds being released. And there are no plans to merge 2.x into 1.26 at all. Please stop complaining about this in threads where it does not belong.

Kurbads.

Phrourach
why im in this list lol? never say i will join you or any forum premade.. anyway good luck to you and your premades just delete my name from this unknown company.

DeletedUser

Guys, stop taking this thread off-topic by discussing your like or dislike of Grepo 2.x, there will be no more 1.26 worlds being released. And there are no plans to merge 2.x into 1.26 at all. Please stop complaining about this in threads where it does not belong.

Tyrion you must understand that speaking of the different versions is still very on topic for this thread as it determines if players will be joining the new world. which in turn helps this thread because it is looking to get a list of people for the alliance. no one has gone off topic. simply stated if they would or would not play and their reason why.

Status
Not open for further replies.