Illuminati fusioned viam mortis

Alliance Name - Which one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3613

oh im gona play mate :) as founder it would kinda suck if i bolted of and left a 400 pt grey :p

DeletedUser

Not sure if it was forwared to you.. but do you like my alliance name thought..?

Alliance Name
LOG CUTTERS

Image:
34i5lyx.gif

Slogan:
Legends of Gamma Cutting you Down

DeletedUser

unfortunately ggc1 has rl commitments so he wont join us but that wont hamper us!

DeletedUser

i wondered when you would find this thread mate :p

world will be 1.26 and conquest no morale

meaning skill is needed :)

^^ u cant promise this . . . neither can i :(

Not sure if it was forwared to you.. but do you like my alliance name thought..?

Alliance Name
LOG CUTTERS

Image:
34i5lyx.gif

Slogan:
Legends of Gamma Cutting you Down

Log Cutters is definitely original :D lol

DeletedUser

Will it give us a boost on wood production to be in the Log Cutters Alliance? or is it an evil trick?

DeletedUser3613

i cant see a large company like inno cutting away all future 1.26 worlds, it would be like morrisons saying they will no longer sell any liquid products, i agree that they have neglected our worlds since the launch of 2.0 but there is an outcry for 1.26 and any company with half a brain cell will see it.

2.0 is nice for the noobs and the graphics are better and all the pop ups will please some but we are the reason they had the funding to make the new format !!

wow i ranted :p

DeletedUser

Daz

I wish i could +rep you for that mate as its exactly my thoughts.

I have a real hatred for version 2..
Guys away from playing the fool on here im actually a director of 3 Succesful business's one of which is Internet based..
So i understand the business
And one thing that i feel is plain to see is that Version 2 was built to make money, the game has been simplified with the obvious aim to keep the noobs in the game longer and keep them spending there money..

Now fair play to inno its every companys aim to make money and Version 2 is obviously doing it well, even more so with the new build faster troops with gold feature.. Wont be long before Gold pays for culture points...

But as Daz said we filled the pot to start with and we want version 1.26 and im sure inno will appreciate that.

DeletedUser

so this will be on a 2.0 world? or is will this the last 1.26 world

DeletedUser345

Sorry daz but Gordon has said it;

'Thank you for your comments. We cannot open 1.26 worlds as we may plan to phase them out and continue with only one 2.0 Grepolis version. Running two version is very taxing on the development team. Essentially every bug most be fixed twice: once on 1.26 and again on 2.0 and this is slowing down our development and evolution of the game. Please read this thread to understand our intent further: http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=21416 '

DeletedUser3613

i promise to delve my hardest to find out anything i can on this.

we are an organised bunch and if we need to i will organise a potition and send to inno, their are over 25000 players spread over 9 + worlds and im betting that 25% of them would sign it, we are their customers and we are always right. I have a long buisness history of changing peoples minds with reason and well proposed methods :)

lets just hope the powers that be are not a silly as they seem :)

I am wanting this alliance to enter a 1.26 world (with or without some 2.0 updates) IE wonders and trader ect NOT THE FARMING or the silly attack planner.

DeletedUser

hhhmmm!! The V2 worlds dont play to well on my blackberry so i wouldnt be best impressed.. lol

I think they should have a final old world as the grand finally..
It would get massive amounts of players if it was advertise correct and the settings were ideal..

DeletedUser

I voted Mortnati de la Fuggers, because of the 'Fuggers' bit.

But.. I do quite like Fulluminati HuglaMorte

DeletedUser

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?t=20847

I don't know why this wasn't sent to the developers ^, but stopping 1.26 is a bad move. People who like 2.0 can join a new 2.0 world anytime they like, but people who prefer 1.26 have no oppurtunity to. It seems silly, even if they're making more money.

i do believe an idea was sent to the devs to bridge 1.26 and 2.0 worlds . . . we will just have to wait it out

i promise to delve my hardest to find out anything i can on this.

I am wanting this alliance to enter a 1.26 world (with or without some 2.0 updates) IE wonders and trader ect NOT THE FARMING or the silly attack planner.

daz i can do better than u :p i can find out an answer 100% faster than u lol problem is none of the mods are allowed to say anything about anything till either ac04, gordo, or furry publicly state something :p haha it would breach our confi.... oh crap :p i think that is breaching it :D lol . . . i will ensure u however that no matter the outcome there will still be some people complaining haha innogames' "fixes" are always negatively ambushed :D

Status
Not open for further replies.