DeletedUser19523

party rock is in the house tonight,
everybody just have a good time,
and we go make you lose your mind,
we just wanna see ya

SHAKE THAT

DeletedUser

umm can you please avoid spam in my shop

oh and i just noticed this ghost of haunted when i was changing the requests i saw my rules and it says that you can't request when you have bad rep since i don't really trust bad repped people. So get your rep up and then come back. Sorry for the inconvenience but i have made you a sig once and you never used it, that's when the rule was formed actually. So until you get your rep up i will move on with the orders. If you re-request when your rep is up it will still be treated as the first order. This also goes for colin.klessinger

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19523

when did u make me a sig? i dont remember asking for one.... also, i keep trying to get good rep and then ppl give me bad rep by mistake. srry bout spamming, ill stop

DeletedUser

when did u make me a sig? i dont remember asking for one.... also, i keep trying to get good rep and then ppl give me bad rep by mistake. srry bout spamming, ill stop

Lol, funniest post all day. You think people bad rep you by mistake? :p Whatever, man.

And baseball, would you mind making me an in game profile pic? If so, just PM me.

DeletedUser14362

oh and i just noticed this ghost of haunted when i was changing the requests i saw my rules and it says that you can't request when you have bad rep since i don't really trust bad repped people. So get your rep up and then come back. Sorry for the inconvenience but i have made you a sig once and you never used it, that's when the rule was formed actually. So until you get your rep up i will move on with the orders. If you re-request when your rep is up it will still be treated as the first order. This also goes for colin.klessinger

accually i have neutral rep you cant say i have bad rep red=bad green=good gray=neutral

DeletedUser

LOL i had bad rep when i ordered and i am still using the sig you made for me :p

DeletedUser

Hey again, i'd now like a new siggy. :)

Theme: Asterix
Main Text: Mrs Geriatrix

This is Mrs Geriatrix:
289420-106246-mrs-geriatrix_large.jpg

Not really sure how it'll work, i don;t want any pictures of other people in it, so when i say the theme is Asterix i mean that i want like an asterix cartoon village background or something...?
Not really sure though, go wild! :p

Thanks

DeletedUser

umm godgreen monkey you made your order before ghost of the haunted caused me to make that rule. The shop is still closed so i am still not accepting orders i have just been very very busy with school starting soon

DeletedUser

Theme:Anything u want
Any Particular render (render = no background):nope
Size:700x120
Text 1:Milantikus
I want you to do your dream sig,u did a fantastic job on my last sig.You can use anything you want any pic any colour u have absolute freedom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

regretfully milan,
my shop is closed right now until i complete all requests.

DeletedUser

can i have a siggy and an COA plz?
siggy:
Theme: look at render
Any Particular render (render = no background): half chaos scene half *eaters* scene(just suprise me on the eaters part)
Size: largest possible
Text 1: CE 4 eva!
Text 2(opt.): delta (smaller)
Text 3(opt.): proud to be anti-hun! (smaller)

INGAME COA: same as sig but smaller size

what render?

DeletedUser14362

srry i thought it said somthing like describe how it should look my bad i was reading to fast lol