Intermediate Baseball's Graphic Shop

DeletedUser

Hey baseball, sorry for another request but this is just to change my current sig you made.
Can you change Pi Rules OK! To Death Before Dishonor, please.
So from "Pi Rules OK!" to, "Death Before Dishonor" please?

Without the " " marks xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14362

can i have a siggy and an COA plz?
siggy:
Theme: look at render
Any Particular render (render = no background): half chaos scene half *eaters* scene(just suprise me on the eaters part)
Size: largest possible
Text 1: CE 4 eva!
Text 2(opt.): delta (smaller)
Text 3(opt.): proud to be anti-hun! (smaller)

INGAME COA: same as sig but smaller size

DeletedUser

ok now for lediablo's
diablo2.png

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/807/diablo2.png

DeletedUser

Theme:Fire every were with a sorta greek kinda solider solider walking through it.
Any Particular image you want:Nope
Size:Anything you think will make it look the best.
Text:At the top Ash 42.Then at the bottom I love fire.
Im in no rush to get this.So take your time.

(This was withdrawend before)

DeletedUser

Hello, your sigs look pretty cool.

Could you make one for my alliance on Chi, Shadow Warriors?

I really dont care what you put on it, as long as its like, fitting to the name, and says Shadow Warriors on it.

DeletedUser

ok wow this is tons of requests i'll get to them as soon as i can i havent been available this week because ive been practicing piano like all day each day for a recital that was today

DeletedUser18366

Request Format : Siggy
Size : Min 500x100 and max 700x120. I don't want a spoiler.
Text : "10destructer" main and smaller "Paladin"
Theme : Adventurequest worlds MMORPG or Dragonfable RPQ games.
Other Details : Add artix, the guy in my avatar.

Use this if you need help:

aqworlds_banner_468x101.jpg

AQW-Banner.png

The only reason I didn't edit this is because they are big files so I hope you can compress it ;)

DeletedUser

yours, sorry, is too specific can you give me a little more of a general idea instead of exact things.

DeletedUser

well a meadow.

And 2 little box type beasts that have teeth and arms. I know they have a name I just dont know what is. And the text is the same

DeletedUser

I guess your gonna change the text on mine after you finish all the requests. -.-

DeletedUser

im really sorry everybody theres just so many requests for now this shop is closed until i finish all of the requests. I will still finish all of the pending requests but until then there will be no more orders accepted. This plus the fact that i am going on vacation tomorrow and will not have a computer with photoshop with me. My shop will reopen the second that i finish the final request which is greenpuffle's text change.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIdlkfjsdlkfjsdl;kfjsdlkfjs
closedsign.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok i'm back from vacation and will get started on the first request pretty soon today, which is Ghost of the Haunted's signature. The shop is still closed so i am still not accepting any more requests but as soon as i finish the last request i will reopen.