What will happen now?

DeletedUser

Well Tau is quite peaceful compared to some worlds lol. But I do see a massive war breaking out soon. I suspect it will be the East vs the West.

I definitely would like to see Krypteia, Enigma, Invicta and some other small groups battling against Thors Hammer, DiscombobulatorsINC and Inglorious Basterds.

The East (Thors, Discos and IB) would have less fighters/ players, but we are more elite and stronger.

It would be interesting to see.

DeletedUser19084

I'm sure that anyone who follows the play on Tau closely would have to agree that we Discombobulators are among the most gentle and peaceful players on the planet, content to cultivate our Panglossian gardens in peace whilst building our cities as beautiful monuments to brotherhood and universal love.

IF (and what a big IF it is), but IF we should find ourselves in conflict with, say, Krypteia or any of its affiliates, friends or associates, then I think we can be sure that it is because we have been deliberately and maliciously provoked, even prodded into defending ourselves and our territories against an alliance whose appetite for power, control and land is well-known and easily documented.

DeletedUser

I'm sure that anyone who follows the play on Tau closely would have to agree that we Discombobulators are among the most gentle and peaceful players on the planet, content to cultivate our Panglossian gardens in peace whilst building our cities as beautiful monuments to brotherhood and universal love.

IF (and what a big IF it is), but IF we should find ourselves in conflict with, say, Krypteia or any of its affiliates, friends or associates, then I think we can be sure that it is because we have been deliberately and maliciously provoked, even prodded into defending ourselves and our territories against an alliance whose appetite for power, control and land is well-known and easily documented.

Of course mate, you guys wouldn't hurt a fly :)

DeletedUser22267

if i may ask how many wars, besides exiled, have you acually been like non peaceful and just annilated.... just curiouse cause Discom is one of the few i haven't really payed alot of attention too like war wise..

DeletedUser

mmmm I left this world months ago, though from the sounds of it IB, Discombobulators, and Thors Hammer will have to break their pacts eventually for the sake of a good fight ;)

DeletedUser19084

if i may ask how many wars, besides exiled, have you acually been like non peaceful and just annilated.... just curiouse cause Discom is one of the few i haven't really payed alot of attention too like war wise..

We are always and invariably peaceful, but never more so than when we are liquidating our enemies. Whether the former Vox Populi, the former ALBION or the aforementioned and former ExileD, our commitment to establishing perfect tranquility in our territories is absolute, uncompromising and non-negotiable.

DeletedUser20549

against an alliance whose appetite for power, control and land is well-known and easily documented.

Thank you for your words, our rank in OBPs must be the facts behind these words, First of all A war between west and east is not all possible, there is no way I.B. CS's could reach INVICTA, nor Could Disco CS's reach due to the fact of the big wall of krypteian cities that run from ocean 43 to ocean 45.

So if a war would happen it would be more like TH, I.B. and the Discos vs. The Best in Tau (Krypteia) and Enigma but lets face it, they are of no help at all, if you take a look at thier colonizations you will see they feed and survive on internal conquests so basically Krypteia alone.

It would be one helluva uneven fight as it would be more of the East vs. Krypteia.

But :pro: so if it happens it happens!

DeletedUser22267

yep we shall anything can really happen right now. and thx for the response discom

DeletedUser20549

Well Tau is quite peaceful compared to some worlds lol. But I do see a massive war breaking out soon. I suspect it will be the East vs the West.

I definitely would like to see Krypteia, Enigma, Invicta and some other small groups battling against Thors Hammer, DiscombobulatorsINC and Inglorious Basterds.

The East (Thors, Discos and IB) would have less fighters/ players, but we are more elite and stronger.

It would be interesting to see.

Please Mr. Ex ExileD define to me what makes you guys "More Elite"?

DeletedUser

Absolutely mate.

Less players yet have an overall higher average points and better fighters.

Would you like me to continue or should I spell that out, letter by letter so you can read that easier?

DeletedUser

Kurb left Thors Hammer and went to Inglorious Bastards this might shake some things up....

DeletedUser

why would it shake things up? IB and TH are allies and are both fighting Krypteia. I see no difference or reason why it would change things diplomatically

DeletedUser

"More elite and stronger"
lol

why would it shake things up? IB and TH are allies and are both fighting Krypteia. I see no difference or reason why it would change things diplomatically

Also fighting against Enigma now.

Absolutely mate.

Still doesn't explain how you are "More elite and stronger"
Of course having less members will give you a good average in points, though not by much in this case.
Your average: 211,567 Theirs: 205,615

Better fighters? overall TBP they have 12 guys in the top 50, you have 2.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I simply found it interesting, maybe it suggests that things are getting shaken up with TH? who knows.. Guess we'll find out :)

DeletedUser20549

Absolutely mate.

Would you like me to continue or should I spell that out, letter by letter so you can read that easier?

Clearly you guys are the better fighters when we are ranked 1 in OBPs, and have way more players in the top attackers, you sir are correct! haha

Now to the poit thing,

ummm Kryp average 205,XXX Disco average 212,XXX

Yup a really big difference rite here :D..

Please mate if you want to debate please get some facts and learn the game a little more as points dont mean squat and check grepostats every now and then ;) it will give you some knowledge so you can atleast look like you know what your talking about...

DeletedUser20549

"More elite and stronger"
lol

Had the same reaction.

Still doesn't explain how you are "More elite and stronger"
Of course having less members will give you a good average in points, though not by much in this case.
Your average: 211,567 Theirs: 205,615

Better fighters? overall TBP they have 12 guys in the top 50, you have 2.

Lol finally some one who uses facts + rep for you sir. Clearly Mr. Jack here is an individual of questionable intelligance when it comes to grepo and would rather talk out of his behind then look for the facts.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser20549

Again you talk out of your behind, I.B. and Krypteia are not fighting each other get your facts straight mate before you go trolling, thank you!