What will happen now?

Kurbads.

Phrourach
Again you talk out of your behind, I.B. and Krypteia are not fighting each other get your facts straight mate before you go trolling, thank you!

krrrrr.jpg

DeletedUser17209

After a brief look at the map of Tau, it seems that Thors Hammer are stuck smack in the middle and can only fight their way out, and with IB helping them go at Enigma they may have found their way out if both alliances can take out Enigma. Assuming they pull it off and Thors Hammer manage to take the western half of Enigmas territory then that would leave Thors hammer looking pretty strong and the ability to expand west, whereas IB would then be surrounded by allies with no where to go. Could IB have made the wrong choice siding with Thors hammer instead of Enigma, and in turn actually have stunted their long term growth.
http://en19.grepolismaps.org/2163ce2c4483f32b402e1d6d18ea2f84

DeletedUser

After a brief look at the map of Tau, it seems that Thors Hammer are stuck smack in the middle and can only fight their way out, and with IB helping them go at Enigma they may have found their way out if both alliances can take out Enigma. Assuming they pull it off and Thors Hammer manage to take the western half of Enigmas territory then that would leave Thors hammer looking pretty strong and the ability to expand west, whereas IB would then be surrounded by allies with no where to go. Could IB have made the wrong choice siding with Thors hammer instead of Enigma, and in turn actually have stunted their long term growth.
http://en19.grepolismaps.org/2163ce2c4483f32b402e1d6d18ea2f84

Even with IB help TH won't take out Enigma. Seems like everyday one of their members goes into vm.
As soon as we start attacking one member they go into vm..

DeletedUser

Yeah but IB have a method to deal with those pussies who run to VM hahaha

DeletedUser

This guy sure as hell won't be goin into vacation mode ;) as far as I know only two members have gone into vacation mode... so might be exaggerating a bit there Raffy ;) haha whatever, I am flattered ya don't think ya can take us down though :)

DeletedUser17209

A few players going into vacation mode is short term, and the rest of Enigma are still there ready to be attacked. I was looking at the long term outcome of the world and IB are actually cutting themselves off from the rest of the world by helping TH. If they where to attack TH instead they could grab the centre of the map and have access to every alliance around, and they could become the strongest alliance in the process. As it stands they come across as rather short sighted.

DeletedUser

Looks like alliances have been decided and enemies chosen. What is INVICTA doing? Last large alliance not in a big conflict.

DeletedUser17209

Nearly every large alliance is now at war, the world will be decided on in the coming months.
My predictions are that TH will merge with Enigma
IB will be left stuck on the rim with no where to expand.
Enigma/TH will push IB back from the current front line once TH aren't involved.
Krypteia will push Disco back who will inturn push into IB's territory
Invictus will stay out of all the wars and bide there time.

DeletedUser21889

:heh:hehe ats a good one,ats sooooo not the way things will play out

DeletedUser21889

which alliance you in,mostly all of tau knows whats going on at mo

DeletedUser

hahaha bud, I wish that's how it would play out ;)
TH an Enigma merging would be great!! but it will never happen... haha
IB is going to continue as they are, doing their little manifest destiny thing (expand west)
TH is gonna keep kickin *** as I see it
Krypetia is in for a fight, not even gonna try and call this one. Should be interesting. Invicta will probably just chill, who knows what they're up to

DeletedUser17209

which alliance you in,mostly all of tau knows whats going on at mo

I'm not, I left Tau a while ago and decided to come and see how things have progressed. I'm only going on whats on the forums so please feel free to enlighten me.

DeletedUser21889

There is a long time from now nd the end of tau grepo time nd my prediction is that during that time a lot of high point players will quit playing nd if an alliance at war with another keeps a close eye on their apponants inactives nd snaches them up without letting them reclaim them it is that alliance which will prob come out on top people on here may trash others rep for gettin big by eating their way through inactives only but theres no denying that inactives can turn a medium strength player into a strong player in weeks as appose to many months in conflict sorry i could not be more precise with whos goner end up top dog or whos goner side with you but things can change way to easy to make that type of prediction at this early stage :- )

DeletedUser19084

My prediction is that all these predictions are totally wrong. I suggest you all wait a few days and see what happens. The world is turning upside down!

DeletedUser

My prediction is that all these predictions are totally wrong. I suggest you all wait a few days and see what happens. The world is turning upside down!

Yep, now things really begin to get interesting. ;)

DeletedUser

I am interested in the players moving from TH to IB. Makes me wonder....