What will happen now?

DeletedUser19084

For once, the more things change, the less they stay the same. It would appear that there's a new big boy in Tau-town and what makes me think he's only going to get bigger. The once and former "mega" alliance of Tau is now number two and the elevator is pointed downwards. A word to the wise: Get whilst the getting is good.:pro:

DeletedUser17632

lol. You mean that Inglorious Bastards are now, officially, a MRA?

There's a long way to go in this game. We have already seen a number players who have burnt out and quit.

This game belongs to the stayers - so, who will they be?

Get whilst the getting is good

Get what, mistermee? Doughnuts?

DeletedUser

well i would not call the combining of 3 small but elite groups an MRA saying that is absurd. i would call an alliance that grabs whoever they can to keep the #1 spot an MRA sound like any alliance we know? no worries now when krypt crumbles i will make good use of the cities as my glorious citizen gaze upon our WONDERS.

DeletedUser

There's a long way to go in this game. We have already seen a number players who have burnt out and quit.

This game belongs to the stayers - so, who will they be?

Get what, mistermee? Doughnuts?

It's a figure of speech. Get as in get going... get away...

DeletedUser

I'm curious Diane.

You call an alliance with a membership that averages 50k more points per member than yours an MRA? At the moment I'm writing this, we have more than 3.5 million more pts than you and we still have less members.

Maybe I'm just all confused on the definition of a MRA...

What will you call that alliance when they overrun your turtle farm?

DeletedUser17632

Maybe I'm just all confused on the definition of a MRA

If you read the threads you will note that there have been several comments criticising Krypteia for being a MRA.
Kurb has been especially vocal in his pm's on the matter.
And so it is my turn to poke fun. It's a game, remember?

I also play in a much older world than this so I have seen the averages and stats being trotted out for months on end. But no longer. They count for little when the world draws to its end. And whether or not an alliance is a MRA counts for little too.

As for turtle farms, you are now trying to tell me that all the Krypteia cities are stacked and all the IB cities are full of offensive troops and ships? Right?
Erm I've peeked inside them ;)

DeletedUser

If you read the threads you will note that there have been several comments criticising Krypteia for being a MRA.
Kurb has been especially vocal in his pm's on the matter.
And so it is my turn to poke fun. It's a game, remember?

I also play in a much older world than this so I have seen the averages and stats being trotted out for months on end. But no longer. They count for little when the world draws to its end. And whether or not an alliance is a MRA counts for little too.

As for turtle farms, you are now trying to tell me that all the Krypteia cities are stacked and all the IB cities are full of offensive troops and ships? Right?
Erm I've peeked inside them ;)

I sincerely hope they're not stacked, I'd hate to think I won't be able to slam a LS nuke here or there and gain some so-badly needed bp. I also doubt seriously you've peeked at any city that was IB before today.

As for the MRA, I'd say your comment about IB was about as nonsensical as the stats you see trotted out. It is, however, our only method of determining the strength of alliances. One can read alot in numbers if one chooses to look closely enough.

The history, however short, of this world would lead one to believe that IB is a force to reckon with. If you choose to belittle us instead of respecting, that's your choice.

Just keep in mind that this world will end alot sooner for some than it does for others.

We are a bit torn about something maybe you can help us with though. We're stuck trying to decide whether to take over Enema's cities or just farm them for BP and resources to help take over your cities.

You able to provide any help with that?

DeletedUser17632

If you choose to belittle us instead of respecting, that's your choice.

And where, precisely, did you feel belittled? I always respect an enemy for being an enemy, but I have never bought into so called "elitism". I'm here to play a war game not poke fun at "noobs" and "turtles".
Players of all ages, and ability are entitled to play the game and have fun in doing so.

We're stuck trying to decide whether to take over Enema's cities or just farm them for BP and resources to help take over your cities.
If that's your choice, my advice would be to take the enema.

DeletedUser

If that's your choice, my advice would be to take the enema.

;) haha I love how a few alliances merge together and all of the sudden they think there the hottest thing to ever hit this world. I am curious to see if this large alliance will crumble or be able to support all of the high point members. You're all looking to expand, let's see if ya can work together to do it. By the way I couldn't quite tell if you were slamming Enigma by calling us enema. Be a little clearer in your pointless babble next time Web:cool:

DeletedUser

Please farm my cities for BP id love to gain the CP so I can farm your cities for conquest :) I may be farming turnips but you are my turnips

DeletedUser21889

:heh:wheres Danpaul78 gone dont tell me hes been here since day one nd now the funs started he goes awol ??

DeletedUser

Don't worry i'm still here lol just hiding in the shadows for now ;)

DeletedUser21889

:)ahhh right,glad you didnt wait all this time nd miss out at the end

DeletedUser

;) haha I love how a few alliances merge together and all of the sudden they think there the hottest thing to ever hit this world. I am curious to see if this large alliance will crumble or be able to support all of the high point members. You're all looking to expand, let's see if ya can work together to do it.

What I love is how a couple of lower level players talk the big talk on here with no real basis for backing it up.

We don't have to worry about supporting our high point members. You'll be doing that for us. ;)

Its easy to see why your high point members are having anything to say about this. They all ran to VM when we started attacking them. The left ya hanging out to dry and we're preparing to take in the laundry.

Good luck bud!

DeletedUser

yez, plz let them come out of vac mode, +20 hour attack runs are no fun for me anymore ;)

i actually thought they just had to go away for "a weekend" or so, how long has it been now? 2-3 weeks? my villages are piling out with troops, so i need to dump em somewhere ;):p