What will happen now?

DeletedUser

Trying to bring some life back to this forum lol.

Okay people. Recent developments show that after the war with the Discos, ExileD is now gone. However many of the previous ExileD members have moved to Krypteia. Now what effect do you reckon this will have?

Inglorious Bastards have finished war on ARDOR.
The Discos have finished war on ExileD.
INVICTA has almost finished war on Jello i think.

The only wars that are continuous are Thors Hammer against Krypteia and Thors Hammer against Enigma.
If i have missed anyone out you have my apologies.

So what will happen now?

Who will these other main alliances go to war with?

It cannot be a Grepo world without a war, can it? :eek:

DeletedUser21889

very true,i have said as much in our forum in resent,aint had much feed back as yet to were our direction is going but its true without a good war to get our teeth into wer just basically farming nd builders

DeletedUser

I am curious as to what is going to happen. I have been here since day 1 and Tau used to be full of life. Now it's kinda dying to pretty much dead.

I am waiting to log on one morning, look through my mail box and then recieve a mail that will make me go :eek:

Let's get some life back into Tau :)

DeletedUser21889

im pretty supprised to hear that as you lot look to be in a position to go for top spot and i woulda thought ats where you all was heading

DeletedUser

Rankings do not really matter that much i believe. They are mainly based on member count and size. I am not going to lie; in a way that is extremely useful. However we just float along quite happily attacking anything that is red. We still have a while till World Wonders so it's just a matter of getting the bp up lol.

Number 1 is nice to have but i would prefer to be number 3 and fight for our way to the end ;)

DeletedUser21889

was just reading info on the world wonders,says on thier bout the alliance that builds 4 wonders goes down in history as the victors,that would be a nice trophy to bag mind enit ;)

DeletedUser

yes i agree DP i am not one for sim city games..... as far as the wars go i feel that no one can stand up to TH, IB, or DI really. all 3 groups seems to know the fundamentals of the game very well. but i am dying for another war personally... i just hope its close to my home front :)

DeletedUser

The way I see it is pretty simple. IB is gonna start another front against Enigma. TH is gonna continue to fight both Enigma and Krypteia. I can see DI starting a front in the west against Krypteia the will be an interesting one, as it would require Krypteia to actually focus in a war. As for INVICTA I am unsure as to whether they will join TH, Enigma, or Krypteia. Should be interesting to see how this plays out :)

DeletedUser21889

Seein as kry or enigma would prob band together to see off thor,wouldnt you say for invicta to join either of them would make for a more borin war,would not the fun option be to join thor to even out the odds a tad ,or they may even just decide to sit on the fence nd see how things pan out,Maaan i hope it wont be the latter lol

DeletedUser

I guess we shall have to see what happens.

Besides if INVICTA, Enigma and Krypteia did triple team Thors Hammer, if it fell then war would just break out between those three with one of them sandwiched in the middle. Then the last two would fight.

That however would not include the discos or IB and they are gonna want a piece of the action as well.

DeletedUser

could turn into in actual world war... Invicta, Enigma, and Krypetia. Against, TH, DI, and IB. That would be pretty intense :) That is a long shot though, I feel things will change up here pretty soon.

DeletedUser

come now DP wouldnt be that interesting really. I would have to say that any alliances in TAU to ban together to fight TH, IB, and DI would for lack of a better phrase feel whats its like without lube :D just my thoughts on it

DeletedUser21889

However it concludes as long as it ends with a great story worthy of a movie with everythin chucked in ,bravery,honour,pride,a load of bloodshed nd enough bp to last 3 months lol

DeletedUser

@JRico LOL, we would be one hell of a team mate ;)

@DAZBART i completely agree :) all for the bp :D

DeletedUser

could turn into in actual world war... Invicta, Enigma, and Krypetia. Against, TH, DI, and IB. That would be pretty intense :) That is a long shot though, I feel things will change up here pretty soon.

Thors, Disco's and Basterds would smash and destroy Krypt, Enigma and Invicta :)

DeletedUser22267

i think if that happened that would be epic. so far ive never seen a massive war like that . it would basically choose who vanishes and who rains supreme. but we still have months to go so anything can happen really