The alliances in Gythium (till now)

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser17045

Don't double post. No one likes any alliance with the letters S.P.A.R.T.A.N in them. Of course, everyone loves attacking them but. :D

slobo.c

Strategos
Yes.......S.P.A.R.T.A.N.S maybe not best move by me but It was great back then......first 2.0 World and much Fun :D

DeletedUser

is that penguin sad foot in this server haha what about that sparta prime noob haha

DeletedUser21770

shame about all the premades, might have considered joining if not lol

Well there aren't any BIG premades, so it's probable that it will still be a fun world to play in despite the premades in existance.

DeletedUser

I want to use this opportunity (will go a little off topic but don't want to do an another thread and want to make this world's mod's job easier) we have a top 12 in the right place needed so please dont do top 12 alliances thing and post the thread (pnp,newspaper and stuff) in the right places.

DeletedUser

I have had now 16 invitations... and only two of which were accompanied by a message...

Are Templar Knights a MRA? Cause I have like 6 of them on my island alone o_O

DeletedUser20492

I have had now 16 invitations... and only two of which were accompanied by a message...

Are Templar Knights a MRA? Cause I have like 6 of them on my island alone o_O

Jeez, I was starting to think I might be the only one who felt this was wrong (invite with no message)

DeletedUser

haha I was sending invites though. If there are any people looking for a descent alliance pm me and Ill send an invite with a mail ;) (specifically sketcher and his friend)

DeletedUser

It is first day and most noob alliances do not send messages, only invites. I got also over 10 invites and then got my first message and it was from CheezeHead and as his alliance has many good players I accepted the invite ASAP.

DeletedUser

Yeah... I kept getting invites even when I had already founded an alliance >.<

I think its usually best to let the player contact you for an invite.. not the other way around.

DeletedUser

Can I just say Congratulations to the Templar Knights tribe!

An alliance profile full of misspellings and a recruitment requirement they have managed to already forget on 3 occasions... Well done ;)

This post was brought to you with no sarcasm whatsoever :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23516

I recieved 3 invites without messages from MRAs. The funny part is I was already part of an alliance. NEWB ALERT!

DeletedUser21770

I think you may have misunderstood me. I meant there were no large premades, and so most alliances have been (or will be) made in-game. Afterall, small pre-mades are essentially like normal alliances, just with two or 3 players organising ahead of time, much like you guys did with Tiny Teddies.

DeletedUser12324

Pfft you guys had this planned, just in private rather than public :p