The alliances in Gythium (till now)

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser

omg, he is not a founder lol. He founded the alliance cause he was the first one in :p haha

DeletedUser

True hehe.
..But technically I did found the alliance. Plus I named it :p

DeletedUser19396

whats up with the alliance Musketeers???

they seem to be off to a good start in O44

DeletedUser17045

Have a look at them in the map. They're set up only on two islands. Looks like they're preparing for world wonders or they're just too afraid to face off other alliances. :p

DeletedUser12324

There's actually a good lot and variety of alliances around, especially in the south east, this will be an interesting world after all :)

DeletedUser19042

Not sure bout that,

In the south east there are some MRA's. They are recruiting like hell and as all experienced players know these alliances never last long. I think you should wait another month untill saying things about what's happening or going to happen.

DeletedUser

Time will reveal all... and it will be interesting seeing how things unfold.

DeletedUser19396

I know a few of the Musketeers and I think you may be in for a surprise.

DeletedUser17045

I know a few of the Musketeers and I think you may be in for a surprise.

Well, the only surprise I've gotten thus far is the amount of distance they have to travel just to say hello to each other. I mean take a look at this:

2re5x00.png

DeletedUser

wow dont these Musketeers look like a bunch of noobs all clustered all building but bet they have no troops at all damn noobs the lot of em happy hunting peeps

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17045

wow dont these Musketeers look like a bunch of noobs all clustered all builing but bet they have no troops at all damn noobs the lot of em happy hunting peeps

They do "look" like it, but hey, looks can be deciving. I mean, look at the Tiny Teddies. All cute and cuddly at first and before you know it you're missing a heart. Haha!

Panda H.U.G.S and Arrow to the Knee OWN the South of ocean 55.

The only people that own anything in Ocean 55 are Tiny Teddies. ;) You want to claim ownership, fight for it. :p

DeletedUser

The only people that own anything in Ocean 55 are Tiny Teddies. ;) You want to claim ownership, fight for it. :p

Before teddies can go to play they have to ask me! =)
So if you will be nice and keep your playing ground in distance from me
then all will be k!

DeletedUser

Musketeers are certain noobs and Order of St Michael look like our first MRA !