The alliances in Gythium (till now)

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser17045

I think you may have misunderstood me. I meant there were no large premades, and so most alliances have been (or will be) made in-game. Afterall, small pre-mades are essentially like normal alliances, just with two or 3 players organising ahead of time, much like you guys did with Tiny Teddies.

Yeah, misunderstood you. My apologies.

Pfft you guys had this planned, just in private rather than public :p

As if, Phears. This was a spur of the moment thing for myself anyway. Ask Saph. Haha! Don't be dissin' my great leadership skills ;)

DeletedUser18705

I recieved 3 invites without messages from MRAs. The funny part is I was already part of an alliance. NEWB ALERT!

Wow. When goldfinger gets three invites you know this is going to be a sad, sad world.

DeletedUser2663

im sitting on 15 invites thus far and thats from the last hour alone. i have given up declining alliance invites as they just keep coming. Its bloody redicolous. Only recieved 2 Pms as well. Shameful i say.

DeletedUser17045

Are people blind or are they just stupid? It is sad rather than shameful. :/

DeletedUser2663

Are people blind or are they just stupid? It is sad rather than shameful. :/

I just don't know anymore. I just don't know :(

I thought coming back after a year that even the nubs would be a little more educated. I have been sadly dissapointed BUT that dose mean i am going to have a lot of fun here. I wonder which alliance will be the first to officially declare war on me :p. already got threats but no official declaration yet, ahh one can hope :p

DeletedUser18705

I declare war! Although you'll have to move into ocean 55 otherwise it won't be much fun.

DeletedUser17045

I just don't know anymore. I just don't know :(

I thought coming back after a year that even the nubs would be a little more educated. I have been sadly dissapointed BUT that dose mean i am going to have a lot of fun here. I wonder which alliance will be the first to officially declare war on me :p. already got threats but no official declaration yet, ahh one can hope :p

Threats by who? I sense this as one of my opening stories for The Gythium Gazette. Do you have a Skype? If so, could you PM me your contact details? :D

DeletedUser

Um.. sorry to inform you but O55 is gonna be TMYH territory... :)

DeletedUser22940

Um.. sorry to inform you but O55 is gonna be TMYH territory... :)

That is, until you say the wrong thing again and I have to put another hit on you :p Except this time I think I'll do it myself :D

DeletedUser23516

I need to grab some popcorn, things are starting to heat up in 55! Luckily, as you pound eachother into farming material, I will swoop and claim it as my own!

DeletedUser

Let the record show that for at least 10 mins, I was the #1 player in Gythium. ROFL. :D