Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter ArmouredHoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

oh sorry, I sorted assumed treachery would be the word to use when you encourage your friends join an alliance whilst trying to get another alliance to declare war on them? maybe I'm wrong ;)

#1) I never encouraged anyone to join any alliance. I presented the options we have to our membership and each individual decided for themselves.

#2) How could I encourage any team to declare war on another? That is for men greater then me to decide im just a small player in a big ole game. I dont know anything about war being declared but I did see my old buddy Skeletor is being attacked by his former teammates. Maybe Bullseye has broke another pact and decided to spill some more blood - wouldn't be a shocker but I guess we will find out.

Finally this one is for Siro Turncoats who seems to have reading difficulties. So let me try to make this clear. TSL does NOT exist in any way shape or form now. This mean TSL is no more, finished, kaput. Hope this clarifies things.

Humbly yours,

Grasshopper

DeletedUser

I did see my old buddy Skeletor is being attacked by his former teammates. Maybe Bullseye has broke another pact and decided to spill some more blood - wouldn't be a shocker but I guess we will find out.

Finally this one is for Siro Turncoats who seems to have reading difficulties. So let me try to make this clear. TSL does NOT exist in any way shape or form now. This mean TSL is no more, finished, kaput. Hope this clarifies things.

HMMM grass last I seen TSL just changed names, now I might be wrong because I am sometimes, but you are saying you disbanded TSL and started a new alliance??? I don't think so because you are still red on our maps and those that are red were TSL, so that sure does look like you just CHANGED YOUR NAME hello, thats what I said the first time. Also breaking pacts??? Well it wouldn't be a broken pact if there is none, we have no pacts with TSL regardless what name you change your alliance to. As far as Skell, well it looks like he got his wish, it was boring for him anyways and we are just taking out the other top player in TSL, just like we did before with Tom, unlike a coward, like you, that works his way from the bottom of the alliance to the top in attacking people, personally I would rather be a tuncoat, than a sissy coward that runs and hides, oh but I guess you dont do that either?? You VM when I attacked you was planned correct??

Sincerly
BRUTUS

DeletedUser

Firstly BE has broken no pact. BE are not pacted with TSL or anyother name you want to call yourself.

Secondly did you don't know about any war? really?? A certain conversation between you and skell would suggest otherwise lol ooh let me see what did that say.. you and skell and a war with BE and ooh I love the bit where you say LoD sucks.. Do they know you think that?? lol do I need to continue. I can post it here for the world to see though if you want.. and to see what you will do to friends?? ;)

DeletedUser

This is true Lozza he did say LOD sucked, I wonder if any of their members read the externals, I am sure if so, they might want some of skells cities also. Too bad you are so delusional not to know your own conversations and doings grass, and I really wonder if SF really is enjoying you smearing their name like this?? Defiantly making you look bad, considering your all refugees, that recently were hiding in VM and now when you come back out and surprise are attacked again by BE, you go and change your name to the top alliance? Wow thought you had more class than that. But I guess your true colors have shown recently haven't they?

DeletedUser

This is true Lozza he did say LOD sucked, I wonder if any of their members read the externals, I am sure if so, they might want some of skells cities also. Too bad you are so delusional not to know your own conversations and doings grass, and I really wonder if SF really is enjoying you smearing their name like this?? Defiantly making you look bad, considering your all refugees, that recently were hiding in VM and now when you come back out and surprise are attacked again by BE, you go and change your name to the top alliance? Wow thought you had more class than that. But I guess your true colors have shown recently haven't they?

Yes I have said that LOD sucks - so what?. When TSL existed we had been at war with LOD as long as Bullseye - what am I supposed to do call them cute cuddly names? Im sure they are nice people - dont get me wrong BUT TSL was never friends with LOD.

Anyway no matter what I say on these forum you two are just going to sit here rail on me. So lets end it right here - you guys are 100% right - im 100% wrong. There now we can all move on and focus on the main things in life. Beer, hockey and Rock and Roll and this forum can go back to one post every 2 weeks or so.

So how about a group hug and everyone make up?? Isnt there enough hate in the crazy old world anyway?

With warmth and affection,

Grasshopper

DeletedUser

Yes I have said that LOD sucks - so what?. When TSL existed we had been at war with LOD as long as Bullseye - what am I supposed to do call them cute cuddly names? Im sure they are nice people - dont get me wrong BUT TSL was never friends with LOD.

Anyway no matter what I say on these forum you two are just going to sit here rail on me. So lets end it right here - you guys are 100% right - im 100% wrong. There now we can all move on and focus on the main things in life. Beer, hockey and Rock and Roll and this forum can go back to one post every 2 weeks or so.

So how about a group hug and everyone make up?? Isnt there enough hate in the crazy old world anyway?

With warmth and affection,

Grasshopper

We only rail you cos you call us bullies etc. Are you going to stop that? if you review my posts I actually was very nice to you and even nominated you for POTM.

Actually it's sucks when there are only one post every 2 weeks.. can we carry on ;) lol

DeletedUser

I am at a loss over this thread...I am not going to respond to much of what is here. Being called names, like treacherous and bully, doesn't bother me. I would not expect a warm fuzzy endorsement from those we fight. I will, however, attempt to take note of one statement that is not just wrong, but very wrong....

Finally this one is for Siro Turncoats who seems to have reading difficulties. So let me try to make this clear. TSL does NOT exist in any way shape or form now. This mean TSL is no more, finished, kaput. Hope this clarifies things

Grasshopper, this statement is so wrong, that I'm making every effort to not be rude in this response. Renaming an alliance is not disbanding and reforming under a new alliance. At Christmas time many alliances change their names in the spirit of the season...that does not make them new alliances...that means they can change names....that's it. If you had, as you say, disbanded TSL...those who were and are still in VM would not be with you now....they would appear to all of PSI as independants. Secondly, had you in fact reestablished a new alliance under the family of Shadows Fall...you would have been encouraged to send a pact request to us...this of course is assuming that SF had told you not to. Third, had you actually disbanded and reformed, none of your players would be showing as red to BE....once the alliacne was factually disbanded...the state of war would have been disabled. Now these are the facts. You may chose to ignore them, or you may accept them....either way you need to understand that the attacks on you and your alliance will not stop so long as you fly a red flag.

DeletedUser24173

Some of the old TSL members have decided to join other teams. It is only natural that some players would not wish to join an alliance that has been attacking them for two months (Bullseye) - I don't reckon that constitutes treachery.

Grasshopper

Correct me if I'm wrong Grass but didn't TSL actively recruit players from TMS after they had been bashing them for several months without response? You expected them to join an alliance that had been attacking them and yet you claim that it is natural that they should not wish to join? And what was your reaction when those approached dragged their feet? Siro tells that story well....

DeletedUser

I am at a loss over this thread...I am not going to respond to much of what is here. Being called names, like treacherous and bully, doesn't bother me. I would not expect a warm fuzzy endorsement from those we fight. I will, however, attempt to take note of one statement that is not just wrong, but very wrong....

Grasshopper, this statement is so wrong, that I'm making every effort to not be rude in this response. Renaming an alliance is not disbanding and reforming under a new alliance. At Christmas time many alliances change their names in the spirit of the season...that does not make them new alliances...that means they can change names....that's it. If you had, as you say, disbanded TSL...those who were and are still in VM would not be with you now....they would appear to all of PSI as independants. Secondly, had you in fact reestablished a new alliance under the family of Shadows Fall...you would have been encouraged to send a pact request to us...this of course is assuming that SF had told you not to. Third, had you actually disbanded and reformed, none of your players would be showing as red to BE....once the alliacne was factually disbanded...the state of war would have been disabled. Now these are the facts. You may chose to ignore them, or you may accept them....either way you need to understand that the attacks on you and your alliance will not stop so long as you fly a red flag.

Disastor: Thank you for that information it is actually something I have not considered.

Also yes I call Siro a Turncoat on here and he calls me a dictator - we are just jibing. I obviously didn't like him leaving but with that being said I understand why he did. I always liked him well enough and we got along good - im sure he is still a good person - but as games go sometimes you poke the guy on the other team with a stick and this is what we have been doing to each other. Nothing serious.

Princess: I know calling you guys bullies gets under your skin. I dont think your a bully - I think your a fine person. Mayhaps I called Bullseye bullies to be a pain in the butt. The reality is I don't like the way your former leadership dissolved our pact and attacked us BUT.... you are correct when you say we were larger then you - we were also geographically a good target - the main reason we could not cope with bullseye attacks was lack of leadership (me). This was our problem not yours. Again I don't think your a bully.

Why am I saying this? Because im not longer the leader of a team and as such likely shouldn't be running my mouth on the forums. Just didn't want to end my postings with my trash talking persona and set the record straight.

Now can we have the group hug?????? lol

Grasshopper

DeletedUser

StaringContest.jpg

DeletedUser

Grasshopper has made it quite a practice of referring to people that are treacherous and all types of other accusations. All this without any proof of his charges. I thought I'd give an example of what true treachery is, and how it plays out. BTW, Grasshopper, you really should evaluate the people you associate with if you are concerned about treachery and treasonous actions.

spartan-fury
PreviewSend edit

Send Preview .
Disastor today at 07:43
First, I said that You would be taking in “Refugees” if you recruited the listed players…But BE was at war with them…we can recruit our own targets. If we were to recruit an enemy of yours during your attacks on them, we would be wrong to take in refugees…you seem to make a habit of it. Ref. kutchy…recruited while four of his cities were under revolt by BE players.

Next, you say that the attacks by Banipal on REGINAR’s city were a minor matter…that issue resolved itself between the two of them…the matter is not minor however, since it had been agreed to in the pact agreement that SF would NOT take cities in O46. The attempt of an SF player to take a city in O46 was a violation of that agreement.

As for your taking skellletor…well, you didn’t he was still our enemy and I was given the following conversation by a member within your so called new alliance SF3. Notice that you are identified and paraphrased:

Author has written the following:
[2/4/2012 10:38:47 PM] grasshopper san: right now there is an option for anyone who wants to join bullseye
[2/4/2012 10:38:53 PM] grasshopper san: i think a few can join SF
[2/4/2012 10:39:02 PM] grasshopper san: and some have joined olympus returned
[2/4/2012 10:39:15 PM] grasshopper san: i wanted to tlak to you and tom before making my decision hwere i go
[2/4/2012 10:39:22 PM] skellletor: Spartan told me as soon as war is declared against BE youm pir and stephen can join SF

It seems to me that you have plans to backstab us and were recruiting to gain position on us…you combine this conversation with the attempt by Banipal to take a city in O46. It seems that you have every intention of making the war happen sooner rather than later.

Finally, you talk of communications….in which way did you attempt to contact me about your plans to make TSL into your third alliance…the only thing we saw was that TSL had made a name change…we got no notification from anyone in SF recognizing the new SF3…nor did we receive any pact request from the supposed new ally.

Beyond that, I can only think of two reasons for have Grasshopper change the name…beyond the idea that he would retain those still in VM to remove the ability of those players to make the choice to join or go elsewhere when or if they return, he could have been just too lazy to go through proper steps of disbanding and reforming, which would have ended the war declaration at the very moment he hit the disband button. The second reasonable answer would be to attempt to make BE look as if we were “attacking” an ally while under a pact. Grasshopper may have many traits, but in my experience, he has never demonstrated that he is devious enough to think of that on his own. So, I would have to lay the scheme at someone else’s feet. And since it seems that you had plans of attacking an allied partner, I have no choice but to lay that scheme at your feet.

So, if it is your intention to go to war with BE/UP/UE….screw up your courage and do it. I’ve had enough your slinking around trying to play puppet master with TSL. I know and respect many within your ranks of SF…I know that there is a chance that SF could beat us in a war, but I would rather that they did it openly and with honor…you dishonor yourself and your alliance members by your actions.
spartan-fury today at 04:48
quote from you:
I don't think it's a big deal if some do move over...like piranah or Marcus, but Skellletor, Tyrant tom, Grasshopper and Stephen would be coming over to you as refugees...just thought would want to know that.

because you guys recruited a banned refugee, then it is fair game for me to do the same. this is pretty simple mate. you guys were in the wrong for taking in II-STEV3N.

and as far as tsl changing the name of the alliance, it was easier than dissolving alliance and opening new one, but what the heck, if that is really such an issue, then that is what we will do. it was just far easier to change name than to send out all the invites and such.

and lastly, the issue with banipal is microscopic in comparison to what you guys have done to skellletor who you knew very well was joining us. i kept him in sf3 cuz.....why not?? we already agreed that he would be joining us!

there is a major lack of communication on your alliances part, we have honored the pact all along and now you try and turn these errors around as if it was us dishonoring the pact!! lol.

i am still willing to talk and negotiate and cant wait to hear your response.
Disastor on 2012-02-06 at 18:12
Spartan-fury

I believe we have a pact with standing rules to that pact.

1. You are supporting the members of an alliance that you know we are at war with…the so called Shadows Fall 3. By changing their name doesn’t make them anything but an old alliance that changed their name…to us they are still The Shadow League, and we will treat them as such. If they had the brain enough to dissolve the former allaince and reform under the new allaince as Shadows Fall 3, they may have had a leg to stand on diplomatically, but just changing their name is meaningless.
2. Banipal is attempting to take a city in O46 by attacking REGINAR. This violates both your pact agreement that no cities will be taken by SF in O46 and he is attacking an allied partner.
3. The “List” that you eluded to in your skype message to me was a list of players that you should or should not take into SF…II-Steph3n was on the list of players we didn’t want you to take; skellletor was a name that you were offered up as a possible candidate. However, you didn’t take skellletor so he is being hit as a part of the formerly named The Shadow League.; and in no way did I say that we wouldn’t take any of the listed names.

If it is your intention to continue to violate our pact, at least have the decency to nullify our pact in advance. If you still intend on protecting refugees against us…I will consider it an act of war and will treat the situation as such

Disastor

DeletedUser

Dis you know you are my hero :) lol whoever heard of claiming someone elses war targets as refugees lol

DeletedUser

Disastor I love how you're taking the moral high ground here LOL... a little birdy told me that for the past week ish you guys have been setting up a pact with 4TRESS - now this could just be rumour lol but if not then it's slightly hypocritical to call spartan a traitor :p
btw it would of been fun if you'd added some funny pics and made a separate pnp ;) i guess theres always time for that in the future tho :)

DeletedUser

A little birdy I know said that Spartan has been arranging to declare on war with BE for 3 or 4 weeks now lol ex TSL players joining SF were told they were declaring war on BE and they had to be prepared to attack them soon. And a few other sources of information that i'm aware of would certainly suggest this rumour to be true. If this isn't then certainly our leaders need to have a big chat about all this imo :)

If BE were talking to 4tress about a pact which I do not know if that is true, then how does this effect our pact with SF? No condition of our pact has been violated by BE. No-one in BE has wanted a war with SF and still don't, but we aren't pets either that will not question things. When we hear of things being done in preparation for war from SF then I don't think you can expect us to ignore that.
SF droped the pact and declared on RE and same to TUQ, so when we hear of plans that they are going to do it to us you can hardly blame us for making sure we are covered.

p.s. Hey Whiskey hun xx *waves*

DeletedUser

A big birdy landed on my roof and it collapsed...

Anyways.. As I recall it, correct me if grepostats are wrong, first recruiting was made and then Ultimate Deadeye came to the world and that forced someone to react. Now, luckily we can both react and act :) I'm just waiting to know what the outcome will be, as most of us are I think ^^

DeletedUser

Well, lets kill the stinking bird...filthy creatures anyway.

I will openly admit to talks with 4TRESS....we were at war, now we are not. In what way does that constitute treachry? Has even a single member of 4TRESS moved over to BE or UP? No, I don't think so. Have any of them been recruited during or shortly after attacks by SF? Again, No. Has even a single sword been sent to guard any of the 4TRESS cities from attacks by SF? Again, a big NO. So to refer to diploamtic talks with a former enemy as...

Disastor I love how you're taking the moral high ground here LOL... a little birdy told me that for the past week ish you guys have been setting up a pact with 4TRESS - now this could just be rumour lol but if not then it's slightly hypocritical to call spartan a traitor

is a bit of a stretch.

As to the outcome...well that is in the hands of SF, specifically spartan-fury, isn't it?

DeletedUser

LOL hi lozza *waves back*
well if spartan had told tsl members 3 weeks ago they would be declaring war on BE if they joined us then they pretty much must of been told more than any1 else.... as for the pets thing lol if anyone considers players who've been top of server on other worlds (mind this is just the ones of u i know lol, not sure about the rest as ive been too lazy to look into it lol) to be pets they aren't thinking things through properly :p

and lol disastor, to be perfectly honest with you this is why im not allowed anything to do with diplomacy, not that i'd want to anyway, my understanding of it is limited, i thought pact meant fighting and supporting together if and when needed... to me NAP sounds more like what you described... anyway ur right it's up to you and spartan what happens now

i have to say if we do end up fighting each other then psi is going to be one of the best worlds for wars for a while :) hopefully it'll all be sorted one way or another soon :)

DeletedUser

lol Whiskey, agree we wait for spartan. And you know if it goes to war then lets hope we can have some fun with it lol I like a lot of SF and you know honestly I don't think either side will be or should be in the wrong about what they do next, and I think we can both say that both alliances have some quality players. And yes if it kicks off I don't think anyone can call psi boring lol

Though I really can't wait for find out what is going to happen lol ;)

DeletedUser

LOL hi lozza *waves back*
well if spartan had told tsl members 3 weeks ago they would be declaring war on BE if they joined us then they pretty much must of been told more than any1 else.... as for the pets thing lol if anyone considers players who've been top of server on other worlds (mind this is just the ones of u i know lol, not sure about the rest as ive been too lazy to look into it lol) to be pets they aren't thinking things through properly

and lol disastor, to be perfectly honest with you this is why im not allowed anything to do with diplomacy, not that i'd want to anyway, my understanding of it is limited, i thought pact meant fighting and supporting together if and when needed... to me NAP sounds more like what you described... anyway ur right it's up to you and spartan what happens now

i have to say if we do end up fighting each other then psi is going to be one of the best worlds for wars for a while hopefully it'll all be sorted one way or another soon

Whiskey...I'm at a loss here...I don't know who you are in-game...I am fairly new to the externals...but let me say...if you are saying that I referred to TSL as "pets"...something must have been lost in translation...I believe that they were refered to as "Puppets"....as in marionettes.

And I love moral-equivalence....I can now see why people follow certain leaders....where NAP's are confused with PACTS.

NAP (non-aggression pacts)--My alliance will not attack your alliance....no mention of protecting an ally from them...and no mention of protecting them from an ally.

Pact--basic rules of decorum--1. you will not attack an pacted ally. 2. you will not protect an enemy of your pacted ally from attacks by the said protected ally. 3. you will not recruit from the enemies of you pacted ally, without express permission of the pacted ally. 4. (And this one I will refer to as the Killer Rabbit rule) You will not stab your pacted ally in the back while you smile to their face.

I know there are other rules and niceties, but I believe I have covered most of the basics. Now I'm not sure what finish school some players graduated from, but it seems that they have long since lost their moral-compass long the road somewhere. But then again, water seeks it's own level....you may convince yourself that you don't need any honor and can adjust your view to reason away any type of behavior that your leaders decide is best.

DeletedUser

Whiskey...I'm at a loss here...I don't know who you are in-game...I am fairly new to the externals...but let me say...if you are saying that I referred to TSL as "pets"...something must have been lost in translation...I believe that they were refered to as "Puppets"....as in marionettes.
erm that was me that made the reference to pets lol oops ;)