Top 12 Alliances

• Thread starter ArmouredHoplite
  • Start date

DeletedUser

meh I hate branches.. and yes I know BE has one too and I hate that too :p

DeletedUser

branches are only good for fire wood or some bows and arrows if there good enough

DeletedUser

You can't avoid branches if the max alliance size is less then 100.

DeletedUser

You can't avoid branches if the max alliance size is less then 100.

You can't if everyone gets branches.. everyone is only getting branches cos if you don't you are up against double your size all the time.

DeletedUser

Thought its about time someone did another one :)

1 Shadows Fall
Members: 30
Cities: 1,127
Avg Point per member: 360,293
ABP: 4899162 (1st)
Comment: Occupying the four core oceans, they are currently at war with the 4TRESS coalition of alliances. So far no one has been able to stand against them for long. They are the parter alliance with Shadow Fall 2 (ranked 6th)

2 4TRESS black
Members: 27
Cities: 698
Avg Point per member: 270,889
ABP: 1289753 (3rd)
Comment: The are positioned across the north western quadrant of the world and occupy across 8 oceans. They are part of the 4TRESS group (black, red, blue and gold). They have taken heavy losses since the beginning of the year loosing 35 cities to SF/ SF2 and a few to Ultimate Precision but gaining 19 SF/ SF2 cities. They have also picked up a couple of Ultimate Precision cities. The majoritity of their conquests are not inspiring choosing to take interal cities or cities off the other 4TRESS alliances. They have however shown good committment against a single SF2 member and have been rewarded with 10 of their cities. It appears they have active members and the majority are clocking up regular kills.

3 Chrome Angels
Members: 28
Cities: 626
Avg Point per member: 234,639
ABP: 994595 (6th)
Comment: Positioned in the SE corner of the world they are the top ranking rim alliance. They have picked up a couple of members from Von-Switzerland and The Unforgiven. which has pushed them to 3rd in the rankings. They have a partner alliance Chrome Angels II who are ranked 14th. They have taken a number of cities recently mostly off The Republic and WickedOnes and have only lost one city since the start of the year. Olympus Returns and The Shadow League block expansion to the west but given the lack of conquests between them its probably likely they are pact. They will have some tough decisions ahead if they want to expand closer to the core.

4 Olympus Returns
Members: 29
Cities: 559
Avg Point per member: 201,619
ABP: 775571 (11th)
Comment: With partner alliance Olympus Returns II they occupy the estern edge of the core oceans and are squished between SF, Wargasm TSL and Chrome Angels. Their conquest list is uninspiring however they did take one city of Bullseye so may be some interesting times ahead there. With maxed out membership it appears a number are inactive or semi-inactive and they probably need to clean up a bit. They should probably do a bit more to increase their ABP ranking if they want to be taken seriously.

5 Bullseye
Cities: 538
Avg Point per member: 179,444
ABP: 2470584 (2nd)
Comment: BE and their partner alliance Ultimate Precision occupy the southern and SW edge of the core. They are doing well against TSL and have taken 20 of their cities to 2 losses since the beginning of the year. Their 2nd ranking for ABP shows they can pack a punch and seem to be fond of turtle soup given their domination of TSL :) They have picked up a few members from TSL who obviously think "if you cant beat them join them" which will further degrade TSL capability and strengthen there position. It appears they are starting to set their sights on The Merry Spartans and have taken a couple of cities off them. It will be interesting as they edge closer to CA and OR or will they take of SF for the core :p

6 Shadows Fall 2
Cities: 465
Avg Point per member: 170,916
ABP: 796378 (10th)
Comment: Partner alliance of Shadows Fall they are positioned mostly in the core oceans and roundout SF's domination of all the four core oceans. They have also expanded west into O34 and north into O43. They are also at war with the 4TRESS group.

7 Ultimate Precision
Cities: 401
Avg Point per member: 145,396
ABP: 934360 (7th)
Comment: UP occupy the SW edge of the world and are up against the 4TRESS group who they have swapped a couple of cities with. Its suprising there hasnt been more conflict between them given their relative position. They have taken a number of New Byzantine Empire cities so maybe they have been busy and a 4TRESS operation is on the cards :p They are showing a few cracks with their membership with a number of inactive or VM members. They are however getting some kills up which attributes to their 7th ranking in ABP which is higher than a number of alliances ranked higher.

8 4TRESS red
Cities: 389
Avg Point per member: 129,041
ABP: 826418 (9th)
Comment: The second 4TRESS alliance in the top 12 they are located in the NW corner of the world. They two seem to be content in taking internal cities from the 4TRESS group but have grabbed a couple off Ancients Reborn (whoever they are). They have lost 10 cities to SF/ SF2 and have taken 7 cities back. They have lost some capability with Titanniah leaving the 4TRESS group but can still turtle up with the best of them.

9 Wargasm
Members: 23
Cities: 378
Avg Point per member: 158,643
ABP: 877158 (8th)
Comment: Located in the NE corner of the world they are bordered by the 4TRESS group and Olympus Returns. They appear to be going in 4TRESS steps in having a 4 alliance group of Wargasm, 3ple Wargasm, The Chosen and 2ble Wargasm however Wargasm is the largest of the group. Their conqest list is poor with only a couple of cities taken off Grimms Sword I and the rest internal conquests between their alliance group. With only 23 members they have some room to move however they are still showing some inactivity in their members and should probably look to move some members around from the alliance group to stregthen themselves given they take up the majority of the front line.

10 The Shadow League
Members: 22
Cities: 346
Avg Point per member: 147,889
ABP: 1152000 (4th)
Comment: TSL occupy the southern edge of the core and have been expanding south away from their threats. They are but a shadow of themselves since they have taken a beating from BE, SF, SF2 which has resulted in a number of their top players leaving for other alliances. The members they have left are showing signs of inactivity and i would say its only a matter of time before they are disbanded.

11 Lords of Destruction
Members: 26
Cities: 315
Avg Point per member: 123,906
ABP: 1073439 (5th)
Comment: Positioned to the SE of TSL they appear to be pushing north and have taken advantage of TSL being down to grab a few of their cities. Their profile states they "live for BP" which they are certainly showing with their 5th ranking for ABP. There are two other Lords of Destruction II alliances which may or may not be associated with LoD lol. They have also picked up a BE city so should be some fun times ahead for them their :) Their membership however is showing alot of cracks with a number of inactive or VM members. They have not had alot of movement in their membership but would expect them to pick up a couple of TSL members in the future.

12 4TRESS blue
Cities: 332
Avg Point per member: 113,913
ABP: 246615 (24th)
Comment: The third 4TRESS allaince in the top 12 they are scattered accross the NW corner of the world. Given their 24th rank for ABP they are obviously the lovers, not fighters of the 4TRESS group :p. They have however managed to take a few cities off SF/ SF2 to 8 losses this year. They show good activity in their membership but need to get more kills on the board. Apart from their dealing with SF/ SF2 they seem to be content in swapping cities with the other 4TRESS alliances which seems to be a bit of a trend with them.

DeletedUser

They are but a shadow of themselves since they have taken a beating from BE, SF, SF2 which has resulted in a number of their top players leaving for other alliances. The members they have left are showing signs of inactivity and i would say its only a matter of time before they are disbanded.
At the moment they appear to trying to find any possible way of getting out of disbanding. First trying to merge with SF, then haven't not got very far with that option, Chrome Angels. I imagine they'll try somewhere else next but it doesn't look hopeful. I assume Chrome Angels decided against risking a war with BE. Grasshopper went into vm and I believe he passed on the lead to a killer fish ;)

P.S. BE has taken 49 cities in total from TSL and it's branch :) not counting those that quit or ghosted like rosa lol

DeletedUser

Baron1027;534069 [B said:
5 Bullseye[/B]
Comment: BE and their partner alliance Ultimate Precision occupy the southern and SW edge of the core. They are doing well against TSL and have taken 20 of their cities to 2 losses since the beginning of the year. ... It will be interesting as they edge closer to CA and OR or will they take of SF for the core :p

MY prediction: SF/SF2 and BE/UP will join up in one big group hug, whip out the gitaurs around the campfire, and start singing "Kumbiya" :p ... but it's only because BE has hot chicks in it :D LOL

DeletedUser

At the moment they appear to trying to find any possible way of getting out of disbanding. First trying to merge with SF, then haven't not got very far with that option, Chrome Angels. I imagine they'll try somewhere else next but it doesn't look hopeful. I assume Chrome Angels decided against risking a war with BE. Grasshopper went into vm and I believe he passed on the lead to a killer fish ;)

P.S. BE has taken 49 cities in total from TSL and it's branch :) not counting those that quit or ghosted like rosa lol

Yes the Killer Fish is now in charge - he has been selected by our remaining members to take over the helm.

In MY opinion our best option out of this situation would have been to ally with SF - unfortunately they were unprepared to fully commit to this presently. This is understandable they are at war right now with fortress and i am sure are not wanting to 'rock the boat' with BE. This hurt a little bit - at one point SF, BE and TSL stood together to take on RIM express. After the battle was over BE leadership dissolved our Pact (yes TSL and BE had a pact). I contacted North Star to ask what the heck is going on - he assured me it was nothing to worry about just cleaning up lose ends. Less then 3 days later BE began their onslaught. Alas that is history - the present reality is we are obviously not in any state to fight BE we just hope others will pick up the ball and stand against their tyranny.

We have talked with other alliances. Many have offered help - which we greatly appreciate but the reality is we want to give them every opportunity to grow strong. The reality is SF was the only help to allow us continue in 56 - we needed support from experienced, active players on the area and I think that was the only team the fit the bill.

Most of our active players have quit, joined Bullseye, or left for other alliances. A few us remain trying to stand against a team obviously much stronger. The Brave (or maybe crazy) few. lol

In exile but not dead (yet)

Grasshopper

DeletedUser

SF, BE and TSL stood together to take on RIM express. After the battle was over BE leadership dissolved our Pact (yes TSL and BE had a pact)

I think you are a little mixed up tbh.

BE never attacked RE. We weren't anywhere near them. TUQ assisted SF and TSL take on RE. Here is the stats to prove it - http://www.grepostats.com/world/en23/alliance/164/colonizations

We didn't assist you, were weren't best of friends as you are now trying to protray and as far as I recall we never had a pact with TSL. If we did it then it was certainly nothing more than an agreement not to hit each other.

Now please can you refrain from making BE out to be the big bad wolf. We were never friends, we never stabbed you in the back. You were bigger than us and you took in our refugees whilst under attack by us. Clearly you assumed we be an easy take down.

I'd also guess that you had planned to jump in with TUQ when they started to hit us and team up again as you did with RE. Unfortunatly TUQ best merged with SF our allies and you were without your friends. Don't blame us for your allies leaving you, especially when I believe your plans were to use those allies to take us out.

DeletedUser

I think you are a little mixed up tbh.

BE never attacked RE. We weren't anywhere near them. TUQ assisted SF and TSL take on RE. Here is the stats to prove it - http://www.grepostats.com/world/en23/alliance/164/colonizations

We didn't assist you, were weren't best of friends as you are now trying to protray and as far as I recall we never had a pact with TSL. If we did it then it was certainly nothing more than an agreement not to hit each other.

Now please can you refrain from making BE out to be the big bad wolf. We were never friends, we never stabbed you in the back. You were bigger than us and you took in our refugees whilst under attack by us. Clearly you assumed we be an easy take down.

I'd also guess that you had planned to jump in with TUQ when they started to hit us and team up again as you did with RE. Unfortunatly TUQ best merged with SF our allies and you were without your friends. Don't blame us for your allies leaving you, especially when I believe your plans were to use those allies to take us out.

I will conceed you did not participate in the battle with RIM Express that was a fair point BUT I can assure you the following:

BE and TSL did have a pact (also a pact that was visable in game on the pact tab). BE TSL SF leadership all spoke on skype together as a team during the battle with RIM express. TSL has never had any plans to attack BE - this can be confirmed with any member of our allaince surely. BE dissolved our pact without explanation and then within 3 days started to bombard us.

I am simply stating facts - this is what happened. Our humble alliance has been ravaged by the tyranny of BE - now it is a lone fish in the ocean and a small grasshopper hanging on to keep our band of merrymen together.

A small grasshopper - yet a giant beacon of truth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will conceed you did not participate in the battle with RIM Express that was a fair point BUT I can assure you the following:

BE and TSL did have a pact (also a pact that was visable in game on the pact tab). BE TSL SF leadership all spoke on skype together as a team during the battle with RIM express. TSL has never had any plans to attack BE - this can be confirmed with any member of our allaince surely. BE dissolved our pact without explanation and then within 3 days started to bombard us.

Thank you for conceeding. I did state that I didn't remember a pact but that it was possible. Certainly there wasn't much of a friendship between us. However as I'll state again, TSL were bigger than bullseye here - proof again. this is about the time our war started - http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?24390-Top-12-Alliances&p=500184&viewfull=1#post500184There was no tyranny from BE. Dissolving a NAP against a higher ranked alliance is is quite different to dissolving a pact with a close friend.

I am simply stating facts - this is what happened. Our humble alliance has been ravaged by the tyranny of BE - now it is a lone fish in the ocean and a small grasshopper hanging on to keep our band of merrymen together.
Which part of this is fact? this is all your own opinion and spin. And how are you together when you won't even come out of vm? All stand together while our mighty leader hides?

You seem to want to make us out as bad guys and we are not. We are just trying to play a game. Everytime you post here you have to accuse us of bullies. Apart from dissolving a nap what exactly are you accusing us of? If a smaller alliance took us on and beat us I'd respect that not insult them.

I'm sorry that things didn't work out. But all we have is played the game.

DeletedUser

A small grasshopper - yet a giant beacon of truth

If I had a violin I would play if for you Grasshopper, but I fear that even if I amassed an entire orchestra you would still need more. It’s a sad day when the leader of an alliance that was once ranked 2nd in this world tries to make himself out to be the victim of tyranny.

Your attempts to portray your own version of the truth are admirable and I can’t claim to have been in Bullseye when many of these events took place. But having read everything you have said I can’t help but feel reminded of Aesop and his book of fables.

A hungry fox passed below a fine bunch of grapes hanging high from a vine. After trying in vain to jump and reach them he gave up, saying to himself as he walked off, "the grapes looked ripe, but I see now they are quite sour."

DeletedUser

If I had a violin I would play if for you Grasshopper, but I fear that even if I amassed an entire orchestra you would still need more. It’s a sad day when the leader of an alliance that was once ranked 2nd in this world tries to make himself out to be the victim of tyranny.

Your attempts to portray your own version of the truth are admirable and I can’t claim to have been in Bullseye when many of these events took place. But having read everything you have said I can’t help but feel reminded of Aesop and his book of fables.

A hungry fox passed below a fine bunch of grapes hanging high from a vine. After trying in vain to jump and reach them he gave up, saying to himself as he walked off, "the grapes looked ripe, but I see now they are quite sour."

Aye, a tale of foxes and grapes may be appropriate. BE was the fox and TSL a big juicy overripe grape. The Fox started eating and eating and eating - the juice was in fact very sweet - intoxicating even. So, drunk off greed and tyranny the Fox kept eating the sweet juice of the noble grape until the grape lived no more. Where once there was an ocean merry with laughter, and sweet grapes. Now there just sits and lonely fish, a small grasshopper and few cheery followers against the darkness and violence of a pack of wild Foxes.

DeletedUser

TUQ were never allies with TSL :p

DeletedUser

TUQ were never allies with TSL :p

Very True Baron. I Actually dont think TSL even spoke with TUQ.

Mugagbe *ahem* I mean princess talks about our 'allies' abandoning us and has delusions that TSL was going to 'take BE out.'

The reality is TSL only had one pact with a major alliance in our history and that was with Bullseye. Bulleye was obviously considered and ally (although it is fair to say as Princess has mentioned we were not 'best friends'). That pact was broken without reason by Bullseye and tyranny unleashed on our shadow gang. Im not complaining - it is after all a war game. Just trying to set a little piece of this crazy old Greopolis world right.

Hopping across the world one grain field at a time,

Grasshopper

DeletedUser

TSL has never had any plans to attack BE - this can be confirmed with any member of our allaince surely.

this is what happened. Our humble alliance has been ravaged by the tyranny of BE

Grass, seriously?? I remember many talks of us taking it to BE, but you had no direction of how to accomplish such a feat. Which ultimately has been the downfall of TSL

Also as far as tyranny I surely hope this is not regarding me leaving and joing BE, because it was not BE trying to recruit me, and truth be told I asked members that I felt that would continue on playing and not so loyal to you, to come with, AFTER I had already joined. TSL was a victim of one thing, poor leadership in times of war. Blame things on whatever you might, but as Lozza has stated, you are hiding behind VM and talking major , while your team is suffering, again another misguided leadership. I am sorry but if think that someone that has played a game for a year or so can just go into VM so they will not get attacked, then what is the point of playing at all? Seriously be a man about it, come out of VM and lets finish what you started, you went into VM after a pansy move of attacking me and then when I fired back you ran and hid, so as far as I am concerned you are scared that you might get what you deserve. I wasn't going to attack you, ya maybe persuade some of you to think differently, no different than what we did to TMS when they were reluctant to join, but its ok for you to do that but not anyone else. Very childish and honestly I think you should either, shut up, put up, or ghost out. Or be like the rest of the members that we bashed on for going VM and leaving their alliance to die and suffer. As far as I am concerned, you are not the leader of TSL so quit acting like it, quit talking like it, if you do think you are, then come out and play.

DeletedUser

Grass, seriously?? I remember many talks of us taking it to BE, but you had no direction of how to accomplish such a feat. Which ultimately has been the downfall of TSL

Also as far as tyranny I surely hope this is not regarding me leaving and joing BE, because it was not BE trying to recruit me, and truth be told I asked members that I felt that would continue on playing and not so loyal to you, to come with, AFTER I had already joined. TSL was a victim of one thing, poor leadership in times of war. Blame things on whatever you might, but as Lozza has stated, you are hiding behind VM and talking major , while your team is suffering, again another misguided leadership. I am sorry but if think that someone that has played a game for a year or so can just go into VM so they will not get attacked, then what is the point of playing at all? Seriously be a man about it, come out of VM and lets finish what you started, you went into VM after a pansy move of attacking me and then when I fired back you ran and hid, so as far as I am concerned you are scared that you might get what you deserve. I wasn't going to attack you, ya maybe persuade some of you to think differently, no different than what we did to TMS when they were reluctant to join, but its ok for you to do that but not anyone else. Very childish and honestly I think you should either, shut up, put up, or ghost out. Or be like the rest of the members that we bashed on for going VM and leaving their alliance to die and suffer. As far as I am concerned, you are not the leader of TSL so quit acting like it, quit talking like it, if you do think you are, then come out and play.

First of all, no Siro none of this discussion had anything to do with your actions - we were actually discussing happenings before you even joined TSL.

Secondly after you joined TSL we have been under attack from Bullseye for a while - of course there was talk to battle plans then.

Thirdly, I went into VM after I resigned as leader. This was after Tom (remember him?) came under attack (should remember him cause you were one of the guys attacking him, turncoat.) and wanted to go VM since he was losing a chucnk of his cities. The reality is most players still active went in TSL went VM.

Finally, You think I should 'shut up' and 'come out of VM'. Well frankly I couldn't care less what a turncoat thinks. Getting hungry for some more easy cities? Im sure you and your scavengers in BE can wait. I simply haven't decided what im going to do with my cities. Maybe you guys can pick on another alliance like LOD2 for a while - they should be an easy target for you and your wild foxes.

As for me i'm just gonna chill and support our killer fish as he sees fit (Remember him, Piranha??)

Bye for now turncoat.

Grasshopper

DeletedUser

Thought its about time someone did another one :)

1 Shadows Fall
Members: 30
Cities: 1,127
Avg Point per member: 360,293
ABP: 4899162 (1st)
Comment: Occupying the four core oceans, they are currently at war with the 4TRESS coalition of alliances. So far no one has been able to stand against them for long. They are the parter alliance with Shadow Fall 2 (ranked 6th)

2 4TRESS black
Cities: 698
Avg Point per member: 270,889
ABP: 1289753 (3rd)
Comment: The are positioned across the north western quadrant of the world and occupy across 8 oceans. They are part of the 4TRESS group (black, red, blue and gold). They have taken heavy losses since the beginning of the year loosing 35 cities to SF/ SF2 and a few to Ultimate Precision but gaining 19 SF/ SF2 cities. They have also picked up a couple of Ultimate Precision cities. The majoritity of their conquests are not inspiring choosing to take interal cities or cities off the other 4TRESS alliances. They have however shown good committment against a single SF2 member and have been rewarded with 10 of their cities. It appears they have active members and the majority are clocking up regular kills.

6 Shadows Fall 2
Cities: 465
Avg Point per member: 170,916
ABP: 796378 (10th)
Comment: Partner alliance of Shadows Fall they are positioned mostly in the core oceans and roundout SF's domination of all the four core oceans. They have also expanded west into O34 and north into O43. They are also at war with the 4TRESS group.

8 4TRESS red
Cities: 389
Avg Point per member: 129,041
ABP: 826418 (9th)
Comment: The second 4TRESS alliance in the top 12 they are located in the NW corner of the world. They two seem to be content in taking internal cities from the 4TRESS group but have grabbed a couple off Ancients Reborn (whoever they are). They have lost 10 cities to SF/ SF2 and have taken 7 cities back. They have lost some capability with Titanniah leaving the 4TRESS group but can still turtle up with the best of them.

12 4TRESS blue
Cities: 332
Avg Point per member: 113,913
ABP: 246615 (24th)
Comment: The third 4TRESS allaince in the top 12 they are scattered accross the NW corner of the world. Given their 24th rank for ABP they are obviously the lovers, not fighters of the 4TRESS group :p. They have however managed to take a few cities off SF/ SF2 to 8 losses this year. They show good activity in their membership but need to get more kills on the board. Apart from their dealing with SF/ SF2 they seem to be content in swapping cities with the other 4TRESS alliances which seems to be a bit of a trend with them.

Thanks baron for taking the time to update this thread. I know it’s a chore and probably long overdue since so much has changed since the last update.

However, I have to point out the critique of both SF/SF2 and 4T may have been slightly biased. You throw out the nice little statistic of 35 to 19, but does that stat really tell the whole story? A good portion of that 35 were undefended cities of inactive players. Hey, that’s our bad for having inactives on our roster, but when you have 120 members, some fall through the cracks. While, the 11 cities Bull2 no longer has, were all heavily and actively defended. Another thing to mention (to be fair) would be that on both sides the cities which have been taken have mainly been outlying cities, far away from the core, which are a bit harder to defend.

Concerning the critique of SF2, they were ranked 3rd a couple days ago, and now are 6th. Why is that? Oh yeah, the top player in Psi decided to leave SF2 to rejoin his mates (former TBA) in 4T. Don’t you think that’s worth mentioning?

About SF, you mentioned, “So far no one has been able to stand against them for long.” Well, who was the last one who didn’t last? Oh that’s right, TUQ. I remember SF took about 25 cities in a few days, and TUQ never took a single one. Kind of hard to compare previous wars SF has had to the current one, don’t you think?

It seems 4T is holding up just fine. Who in Psi has been able to take 11 cities off SF in 48 hours? Forget 11 cities. Who has been able to take 3 cities off SF in a week? No one has come close to resisting attacks, as well as taking cities against SF/SF2, until now. Maybe that’s something that should have been included.

Having talked with several members of SF/SF2 (Godzilla, Noob, thehope, Bull2), they’ve all seemed friendly, and (I believe) are actually enjoying the game more, with some real competition this time around. An ally that won’t roll over and crumble, at the first sign of being attacked. Isn’t it times like these which make this game fun? All the rest is sim city. I know this is a forum, and like most forums it is filled with bragging and trolling, but why not be fair and mention that SF finally has a real war on its hands against a capable and determined enemy, instead of the usual pat yourself on the back and dog everyone else routine?