Newspaper The Jags AKA "AAB Resurrected"

DeletedUser

I welcome an inquiry into multi accounts, im 99.9 percent sure Robbyn, or any AX/AN leadership for that matter, are not multi accounting. Of couse there are always people who will do it, and im sure the mods will find more jag multi's than AX/AN multi's.

DeletedUser9465

And that proves Ellee is leading the Jags how? If anything, I'd say it's a great defender losing some cities. Surely you've lost cities before? Either I'm missing your point Princess, or you're missing mine.

Of course, Princess's reply was for another post, not yours. ellee is leading JW because she took over the Ayrya account and Ayrya is now in charge of JW. Unfortunately for them.

DeletedUser8790

wow...i take the time once every few months to do some external talk and i already have Robbyn playing hooky from 5th grade to get back in the bunker to play even MORE hours a day!
No innuendo from me bucko....your own forums are filled with the chatter...oops your OLD forums as you left the dying X....chatter the "MULTI TASKING" you guys did and do with accounts. if the mods would really dig as has been asked in the past (we stopped asking from their inability to do anything...besides when one is winning by so much it is a moot point) then you guys would be losing even more.
Yeah Robby...you are number one, and i graciously pointed that out. Glad Calli could come to run and rescue you. Listen mate....did you do a FIRM accounting of everyone you took into AN??? hmmn? Did you boy wonder Robin? Check careful...i am already getting AN feedback buddy boy! hee hee
FYI the first one to cast aspersions was the Princess Bride, so scroll back between comic books to read again loverboy, ok?
She lies- as in makes up untrue things- so calling her on it is fair game. you lie to- but that is part and parcel of what you do to exist in game. So yeah. you are number one. But the lack of mirrors in your bunker "comradeski" is because its hard to look yourself in the eyes after lying.
Moderators----PLEASE look into things as the boy wonder requests. But this time DO IT RIGHT. and check the servers coming from X and AN players...seems funny how inactives for weeks will all the sudden be filling cities of their alliance friends within hours of attacks...hmmmn? but we all know that the rules are made diff. for X and the X-factorettes like AN. LOL
I do pay a bit to play, as the princess somehow knows....(I must have left my game on when you were in my lap girly....or how else would you know. lol rofl). I needed premium as I grew too much with too little time to manage my account as we took more, and more, and more and MORE X cities in 64 and 74. LOL
So it would be nice if a Mod would respect a paying player to look into things and not just brush aside our inquiries- or is it that enquirers about X and the "boyz" from X hit too close to home? Thats what your X forums say. LOL
Regardless of moderator inactivity or convenient looking the other way, facts speak louder than your strident shrill bunker screams Robby and Pink Princess. LOL
Do the run down of the stats if you dare. No one should have to do it for you. X is losing the war. BIG TIME. The kicking and screaming and holding of your breath until you turn blue won't change that Robbykins! Kiss kiss lover boy!
Jimp
Note to all- there will of course be a knee jerk savage and inaccurate screed or 5 in reply to this message; there will also no doubt be a nice pounding of war drummy drums from Robbie and his mates in game. Good. bring it on fellahs! Things were so boring the last few weeks. lol rofl

Sorry, I know I have used this before but it just fits!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

DeletedUser

Hello all there out in Jaguar land, or as in the South we refer to you as AAB 2.0. Your fearless leader Ayrya, is none other than the former leader of AAB, ELLEE, that singlehandedly led her alliance to the slaughter. The Mother Wolf herself has the quite the ego, for having the track record of a player that failed so very miserably and because of this unfounded great selfworth she has, destroyed her whole alliance. Now Jags, you must see that you are beginning to lose ground. I would think twice before I listened to another plan from your leader. WE ALL KNOW HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF, so you my friends are doomed for failure, unless you escape the clutches of this soon to be repeated failure of a leader. I am sure Ellee, in your true style, you will respond with an essay the length of War and Peace, let me just tell you, no one wants to read your bravado and whatever else you can come up with. It's all in the history books, you are solely responsible for your last alliances' failure and you will be responsible for the downfall of the Jags as well. For all of those that do not believe, please read archived threads involving AAB, you will see what happened, or don't read and just watch it happen to you :p

Cheers and Good luck to you Jags, You're Going to Need It
Princess X

Quite the Ego ? this coming from the Mods Favourtie Drama Queen and no I dont meen Robbyn or Skallagrim :p

Tell me Princess I have often wondered how exactly did you get your name changed from Mathews Bint to Princess X,

because anytime i have gave valid reasons to have my account name changed, I get Moderators who favour Alliance X and tell me if i dont like it i should restart.

they say they dont favor Ax yet they continue allowing your Cheating hordes to multi account on a daily basis.

I knew Ellee well long before You animals and parasites targeted her alliance, backstabbing AAB if I remember correctly, when you turned against them

I remember longer back than AAB were first formed.......I even recall the good old days when Alpha were the strongest alliance in Theta and their top allies were the once mighty Evil Immortals.........(yep ive been around that long)

I can assure you two things...........

1. the Jaguar Warriors are not AAB.

2. you aint no princess ;) lol

there is a 3rd, and this ones for free,

Apocalypse Now and AX can keep turtling up and running to new alliances, but your still gonna get dismantled regardless.

How boring it must be to log in daily and build defence and never attack anybody like so many dead accounts your alliance and Ally AN continue to keep alive for using defence from these inactive accounts.

You have cheated since the beginning and its got you nowhere, you fell from grace when your recruiting became all about whos got the biggest points, regardless wether the players were agressive or any good or not.

so many accounts flatlining, yet if their attacked they hit Vmode when someone sharing their account finaly notices ?

Shame on you all, you should try and play fairly and see if you really have any skills to actualy be worthy opponents,

the entire AX alliance were carried by Robbyn and TINUT, they have left to join another version of AX theres not one decent member of AN outside Rob and Tinut.

the rest hit easy prey and love their little glory awards.....attacker of the day means nothing to me, it simply suggests they unload on a well stacked target and havent the common sence to cause more damage on a target, and it doesnt even gaurentee they got the city they attacked when they were awarded it. :Angry:

And before you start barking, YES, I admit I am Ellee, I thought my city names a while back would have gave that away, Mother Wolfs Den, Mother wolfs kitchen Mother wolfs garden, etc etc etc. lol

I am Spartacus ? :pro: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the only ones failing are you and your brethern in arms.

DeletedUser

They won't reply, because they are incapable to do so.

As incapable as they are in combat. for example, we are hammering MMM, they take some inactives. Got it, Princess?

I got it a long time, when i understood that we can't keep up with them. They took more cities then us : 200+. Lot of inactives to KILL.

We took few cities, under 100. Then i saw the TRUTH : we kill 5-10k biremes and 10-70k troops to take a city. We need a lot of time to rebuild, they don't. They are the supreme SIM players of Grepo, we don't.

Princess, i am talking about JW or cats. But, if i read again, i think i am talking about AAB.

Always ready for a good fight!

Sim players ? TINUT, theres more sim builders in Ax/AN than there ever has been in Jags, lol is it our fault we know how to plan precision opps on targets that gives us a greater yeild of citys for our well worked planning ?

is it our fault that the majority of people we attacked then gave up when they kept taking such heavy losses damaging their egos and hurting their pride ?

apart from yourself and Robbyn, tell me who else is an agressive attacker in Alliance X ?

(Long pause for thought)

yep nobody, the rest are all fooking Turtles and defence players to protect you and Rob, I have heard it said Robbyn doesnt ask for support even from himself, AND I trully beleive that is the case........however it doesnt measn he does not get sent it regardless when trips go off.

You lot should be politicians you know how to lie and try and spin a good yarn LOL but as for fighting your all turtles,

I can go through your entire alliance and point them out, but I have one of your citys in Revolt so id rather plan on pestering you than talk on this forum LOL ;)

DeletedUser

Hey Jehovah....I AM ELLEE!!!!! You liar! lol rofl

We should probably stop....Robby will miss doing his 5th grade homework, and he cronies in AN/X have multi accounts to tend to...and the Princess Bride needs to look for more ghosts and inactives to take.
Talk to in game bro!

DeletedUser9465

Lol... you are both so funny. At least Jehovas is trying to do something in game. Of course he will fail, but at least he tries. But you jimperuzzo.... looool. You are just a sad joke. 500k ABP you have? And you are an attacker taking active players? Hahahahaha!!! You are nothing but a simmer. You can rant indeed, but who really cares about your hateful rants? They won't win you any war. Oh, and you can lie of course...

Very seriously for Jehova now: JW used to be a great alliance, with great fighters like HulluM, Kaunteya, luisgo and many more. Unfortunately this is no longer true. For some reasons I won't disclose but you might now, they pretty much stepped down and now your alliance is led by a bunch of sim-player turtles. You will probably say I am lying or you will rant about how good JW still is. I suspect you already know I am right but man... you like to rant so much. So probably you will say I'm lying just for the sake of it. But still, deep inside you will know the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course, Princess's reply was for another post, not yours. ellee is leading JW because she took over the Ayrya account and Ayrya is now in charge of JW. Unfortunately for them.

Well, that explains a lot. But where's the proof that Ellee took over the Ayrya account?

DeletedUser

ROFL....cool how our Rumanian Robbinski thinks he is so good at lying about people he does not know. Ask a MOD Robbi boy....I was independent then AoA then a Jag, always as me....
ROFL Nice lame try. This Ellee chick....she sounds cool to me, but all i know is that Ayrya is one of the four founders of the Jags and thats all we need to know.
You crack me up Robinski....really do....you had to divide AN from X as you were going nuts seeing so many X flags go down to us....grin. Now you try the diversioonary "tactic" in here.
we track you Robby boy- we have you as online 24/7- we know you have multiple people logging your account, but that is not against the rules, not that i know of (note to the X favoring Mods who read this string....is it against the rules? I don't know if it is ok for an account to be shared, FYI. Thanks for one fo you coming back ot me...) So somewhere in the USA there is a bunker living troll, your otherworld twin, who runs your ops and defense when you get your 90 minutes of sleep a day and hav to go to 5th grade classes...lol.
What is really prescious Mr. Robbinski/Gollum, is how we get under your skin....ROFL, not here but in game by beating you back over and over and taking your allies down. Enjoy the view from number 1 spot big guy as they slowly disappear. ROFL

DeletedUser9465

Lol... I do feel so important now. You track me? Hurrrayy!!! I am a VIP. Seems that you have nothing better to do with your life Tony. Yep, I know who you really are, go figure! How many cities did I take from you? Easy.... countless. Did I rim you? Yep, I did. For the rest of your delirious speech: lol, lol and again lol.

DeletedUser

Well enough is enough on this subject, to anybody who thinks a single member is leading the Jags, I am clarifying this once and for all,

Myself, Hullu, Luisgo and Ayrya (Myra) all lead the jags as founders, along with some great co leaders too,

there is not a single decision that is made by any one individual in which direction the Jags should go without every leader having their say.

I have not had skype for a while since i had comp troubles months back, and I have heard there is a lot of typical Ax propaganda trying their best to unsettle people or gain any mind game advantages they can by claims that Luisgo isnt luisgo any more, or that Ellee is back leading the Jags,

Ellee as is no secret was a good friend of mine from way back when I was with my Alianza alliance, she left when Ax targeted her in bully like fashion hounding her out the game along with some other die-hard AAB members.

There was talk she might come back or take over an account way back when, but as it has been fun listening to some of the accusations and figments of your imagination from Princess and others, like anything in the world, if you look for things to convince yourself your right, then even seeing the truth will not be accepted.

But to clarify once again, There is not one individual leader of the Jags that makes decisions, where Ellee is these days I havent a clue.

You could easily make the same outrageous claims that Robbyn quit a long time ago, or go with the fact TINUT Robbyn and so many others all account share while the other sleeps, because i know i dont forsake sleep to play grepo, lol

yet all too often when i think ive worked out someone's off line times they are suddenly on line and very active,

as to the points about a drop in some of big hitters attack activity's, well RL loves to throw up curve balls every now and then, and activity can dip from time to time, im a classic example of that, i took almost 4 months of doing nothing here when my comp was acting up after the .2 swap over....I couldnt even tend my citys no matter what browser i used.......I spent that time tearing up other worlds like Delphi and Psi with former rivals from here, as it was easier to tend 15 citys than it is 100+ lol

DeletedUser

Tony???? Oh dear...Robinski...get out of the bunker and get some sun dude! LOL ROFL
you are so lame with your attempts at misdirection...even lamer than strico and QND were back when we pounded and hounded them in OC42.
Check grep stats budinski Robinski. LOL
there i am, yeah an eater of ghosts and inactives...but with more enemy cities to my credit then the princess bride will ever have. Grin.
My my...for the number one "playa" of a game to be so paranoid...must be some reflexive throwback to commie days bud! ROFL...DO make sure not to turn your back on any shadows Robinski....they could harbor the spies and players you backstabbed and left to wither and die as we took oc64 and 74 from you and your "allies"....lol
Remember....we are elleee.....we are Tony.....we are your misguided misinforming lying mind that plays tricks on you late at night....

DeletedUser9465

I thought a lot if I should post this here as it was a private conversation between me and one of your leaders. But you pushed it way too far accusing me of lying and deceiving when in fact is you the one who speaks only lies.

HulluM on 2012-02-08 at 22:10
Well, its just a game, so speaking of 'the end of the world' is a bit too dramatic lol. I have been playing less and less myself for for the past month so even quitting grep completely has crossed my mind more then once. Though Im sure it would feel odd in the start not to open this up in the morning and putting the cities to work. Would be interesting to see are the withdrawals the same as with giving up smoking which I did about 10 years ago :)

Yea, I know since it was me that gave the account to her. Don't know exactly what the history between you is, but I know she hates Skall and AX with a deep passion lol. I can tell you that her behaviour has changed alot since she first started here. Thinking about it now, she was probably just acting and kissing to get to try and climb up the ranks and gain people on her side and only now some of us are seeing the real side of her lol. Could tell you alot more, but im going off to bed soon. Maybe some other time :)

Robbyn44 on 2012-02-08 at 21:51
Yes, very sad. It does feel like the world is ending... lol, this sounds rather dramatic. About Ayrya, maybe I shouldn't speak too much because me and her have a long and rather ugly history in Theta. I assume you know she is not the original owner of the account, but in fact ellee, the former AAB leader. As far as I'm concerned, all the issues I had with her were determined by her tendency to control everything and everybody. As far as I know her, she always tried to isolated the people who could threaten her authority. But this might be a very subjective opinion as me and her never really got along. I am sure she will claim the opposite... lol.

DeletedUser13294

Sim players ? TINUT, theres more sim builders in Ax/AN than there ever has been in Jags, lol is it our fault we know how to plan precision opps on targets that gives us a greater yeild of citys for our well worked planning ?

is it our fault that the majority of people we attacked then gave up when they kept taking such heavy losses damaging their egos and hurting their pride ?

apart from yourself and Robbyn, tell me who else is an agressive attacker in Alliance X ?

(Long pause for thought)

yep nobody, the rest are all fooking Turtles and defence players to protect you and Rob, I have heard it said Robbyn doesnt ask for support even from himself, AND I trully beleive that is the case........however it doesnt measn he does not get sent it regardless when trips go off.

You lot should be politicians you know how to lie and try and spin a good yarn LOL but as for fighting your all turtles,

I can go through your entire alliance and point them out, but I have one of your citys in Revolt so id rather plan on pestering you than talk on this forum LOL ;)

You had me under revolt, but you didnt send a single attack. And i didnt ask for help. JW had me under revolt many times, no attacks followed though.

The only city lost in Theta : Hoplite Thesus, from JW, but then Hullum, Luisgo, and many other very good JW attacker, attacked me. Now, i dont need support anymore. JW doesnt send CS to my revolted cities. :eek:

DeletedUser

Well hello there little ones,
All this banter is meaningless, because the Lord of Malarkey is back. Robbyn knows that I will fell him with my inanity, while Princess X (sounds sizzling btw) will not be able to withstand my dashing good looks and pirate smile. Know this, the Age of Moonbark will be bloody, but it will be one where Jim can rant in 2000 words or more, Robbyn can give up reality forever, and Apocalypse Now is still Copolla's best film ever.
Be prepared for judgement day, when only the dullest will drink manna from the copper cup of our lord Ayrya and her fiesty, sexy, sidekick Carnage (there's a number after that but I can't remember what it is).
Be prepared for an age so boring it will make these threads seem like testamants to an intellectual orgy of the pre-2.0 age.
Be prepared for me....

Age of Moonbark
Coming soon to a computer screen near you (or one that's a little bit further away)

DeletedUser

Where does one start with you Robininski, the eastern block Boy Wonder (note: who is your batman, your tight shorted big daddy? I've got a big purple....CAPE I can wear for you sugar baby if you need me to....yum)
So Hullu chatted one on one with you, and you betrayed that trust by cutting and pasting his private notes to you in here. LoL. He should have known you are untrustworthy as so many of your ex allies and ex X members learned the hard way that you cant be trusted...
Oh and I have been confirming that you guys are the big time cheats in Theta...the laundry list of X players who have been suspended or banned is striking in its length...almost unbelieveable.
I say "almost" as none of us have ever had any doubt as to the lengths X would go (X means AN now all the same) to bully others.
Your lovely Princess Bride started all of this with her newspaper, and now i am going to go officially to the mods about you all. You and have used info about me in here that ONLY mods could know...and thus not only have they broken the "Pact" of staying out of things and not taking sides, but you yourself say you have info form "higher up" that I am not the sole owner of my account since it was started.
SO...once again either you lie (which will surprise NO ONE!), or a Mod is lying to you...and with the princess actually being one somewhere shows that the loose taking anyone to be a mod is mind boggling. For her to lie the way she did in her first post in thsi thread AND actually be trusted to Mod anywhere is incredible.
Anyway, i know you are probably confused by now, squinting in the darkness of your bunker fastness...so i will close.
You betrayed Hullus misguided trust in you.
Your Alliance is losing...even TC is coming for you and your few allies now
Your abandoned mates in X are going down left and right
And you sit, all 95 pounds of you, on your meaningless throne shouting into the cavernous darkness "I AM NUMBER ONE ON THETA!!!! YOU WILL ALL(cough gag...spittle drool) LISTEN TO ME THE GREAT AND POWERFUL (cough...gag....drool tremble shake) ROBINSKI! SEE ME AND FEAR ME!"
rofl
you goober.
Jimp
PS Hullu. But I am glad you are one of the Jag leaders as we all trust you and follow the lead that you Joe, Luis and Ayrya give us. The real issue for Robin the boy wonder is his insane jealousy of the group you four have built and nurtured and grown, whereas he and his few cronies could only grow through fear and intimidation, threats and bullying....
thanks Hullu, and all the Jags leaders, for your courage, wisdom...and the doubts that you all have at times. You show true strength with doubts that you overcome....that makes the four of you TRUE leaders that Goober boy Robinski can only dream about.

DeletedUser9465

Just lol. No need for a real answer seeing how you are so good at making a fool of yourself.

DeletedUser18983

Ok guys,
Both JFL and JW have both gotten messages telling us to give and join the enemy. You guys have dropped that low? To try and convince everybody to give up? Guys, nobody in JFL, LOL, TP, or JW is going to join you guys unless they are a spy or they simply want to join their friends...

DeletedUser9465

Lol.... don't worry Ajax/Kastor/Migalus/Purple Hornet/Kirilos and God knows how many other accounts. Nobody in AN/AX will ever invite you.

DeletedUser18983

I would never go to AX even if my life depended on it :) Actually, Ajax./Migalus/Kirilos. Kastor is my uncle don't you know anything? Ok Robbyn... If you and your alliance are so great, why is JFL, TP, JW, and LOL still here? Answer me that.