Newspaper The Jags AKA "AAB Resurrected"

DeletedUser18983

You betrayed Hullus misguided trust in you.
Your Alliance is losing...even TC is coming for you and your few allies now
Your abandoned mates in X are going down left and right
And you sit, all 95 pounds of you, on your meaningless throne shouting into the cavernous darkness "I AM NUMBER ONE ON THETA!!!! YOU WILL ALL(cough gag...spittle drool) LISTEN TO ME THE GREAT AND POWERFUL (cough...gag....drool tremble shake) ROBINSKI! SEE ME AND FEAR ME!"
rofl

More like 400 pounds rofl

DeletedUser9465

Actually Kastor as well as both the Ajax and the Kastor accounts were banned because you multi-accounted with them. The first one temporarily, the second one permanently. My alliance is great but there still are enough good players in those alliance you mentioned and we enjoy the fight. Of course, you are not one of those good players... lol.

PS: Glad to see that you finally found such a good mate in jimperuzzo. You are pretty much of the same caliber.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13294

ROFL....cool how our Rumanian Robbinski thinks he is so good at lying about people he does not know. Ask a MOD Robbi boy....I was independent then AoA then a Jag, always as me....
ROFL Nice lame try. This Ellee chick....she sounds cool to me, but all i know is that Ayrya is one of the four founders of the Jags and thats all we need to know.
You crack me up Robinski....really do....you had to divide AN from X as you were going nuts seeing so many X flags go down to us....grin. Now you try the diversioonary "tactic" in here.
we track you Robby boy- we have you as online 24/7- we know you have multiple people logging your account, but that is not against the rules, not that i know of (note to the X favoring Mods who read this string....is it against the rules? I don't know if it is ok for an account to be shared, FYI. Thanks for one fo you coming back ot me...) So somewhere in the USA there is a bunker living troll, your otherworld twin, who runs your ops and defense when you get your 90 minutes of sleep a day and hav to go to 5th grade classes...lol.
What is really prescious Mr. Robbinski/Gollum, is how we get under your skin....ROFL, not here but in game by beating you back over and over and taking your allies down. Enjoy the view from number 1 spot big guy as they slowly disappear. ROFL

You talk too much. True, that when you are attacking and conquering inactives, you have a lot of time to talk. Try once to attack an active, elite player. And if you revolt the city, please send a CS. Screamer and Joe didn't send. (SW)

DeletedUser9465

I would hardly say he is talking TINUT. His posts are rather some kind of delirious mumbo jumbo.

DeletedUser

Ok guys,
Both JFL and JW have both gotten messages telling us to give and join the enemy. You guys have dropped that low? To try and convince everybody to give up? Guys, nobody in JFL, LOL, TP, or JW is going to join you guys unless they are a spy or they simply want to join their friends...

Why would we want to fight with JFL?? Our leaders may have sent invites to a select few, but still, why??
JFL has lost countless cities, and been kicked out of several oceans. They held the number 1 spot, and a few months later were down to 9th... And you are definitely not going up :D So, let me ask again, why would we want to fight with losers like you guys?? I would rather leave than fight with the majority of JFL, and im sure every single member of AX/AN feels the same way. No matter how many accounts you get given, you cant hold on to cities.

DeletedUser18983

Lol that's funny jonorocks. JFL lost almost all their good players. That's why they fell from 1st to 9th. rofl I can't hold on to cities? Right...
I hope not everybody in JW is like you. TINUT is right, you do talk to much. I only came back to this world because I enjoy this game.

Robbyn-That's my uncle I don't know how many times I need to say that but it seems you can't get it throw your thick skull. And I'm not really sure why AX didn't lose to many players...

DeletedUser

Lol that's funny jonorocks. JFL lost almost all their good players. That's why they fell from 1st to 9th. rofl I can't hold on to cities? Right...
I hope not everybody in JW is like you. TINUT is right, you do talk to much. I only came back to this world because I enjoy this game.

Robbyn-That's my uncle I don't know how many times I need to say that but it seems you can't get it throw your thick skull. And I'm not really sure why AX didn't lose to many players...

kastor please stop talking, your words are almost as embarrassing as you attacks :)

DeletedUser18983

Sorry IGA but improved a lot since then. I'm pretty sure you could tell me and my uncle apart by are different personalities. Or are do you have as thick of skull as robbyn :)?

DeletedUser8790

Wow there is a lot going on in these threads, LOL. Just interjecting one quick thing, I sent the "invitation" email to JFL although I did not actually invite anyone. Being an ex-JFL member and given circumstances I thought it was appropriate :). The few responses I got were actually quite nice. Come on PH, You know that was just for fun.

DeletedUser18983

Yes I know what you sent was for fun just was trying to prove a point. That's what this game is suppose to be about is fun. So actually all of use should stop taking it so serious.

DeletedUser

ROFL laughing!!!!!
JWWALKER driven into VM!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

and sesamestreet kicked from X and being eaten by Lords of Light
Keep up your bunker drivel Robinski
i think your boy wonder shorts are too tight....ROFL. You are such a sorin....lol
oh TINMAN....bring it on big boy. Since you can't save X from its total collapse, and since even the "actives" like JWW who were peeled away to AN so "stats" would be better are ALSO quitting or getting kicked...lets see what you have to say now.
Oh Robin, i snuck in and left a razor for you to shave that furry spot between your eyebrows....
when you scrunch up after 20+ hours concentrating on the green glowing screen the furrow in your brow makes the long fuzzy nuggloot unibrow of yours droop...
a nice sexy 95 pound boy wonder like you should shave that spot daily.
Jimp
PS innogames is gonna love hearing that you have info about my account from a mod or three. that was really dumb Robinski. to admit that someone "higher up" than mods gave you info on me. But then again everyone is higher up than you, given your living conditions in the bunker. Or perhaps it was another of your lies? ROFL. It is so hard to keep up with them you cute little button you. but one word of advice robinski...shower once in a while. Those knickers you have gotten in a twist over me are getting ripe with you planted in your chair all day scheming in Theta...ok? I bumped into your alina crawling out of your bunker the other day...and she was complaining about how her little "wobby" was a bit odiferous...so i left some SOAP with the safety razor....have fun!

DeletedUser9465

Of course precious (as in Golum precious... lol). I have my info from God himself! I have a direct line with Him. Satisfied now? Hahahahahahaha

Beware dirty mouth pagan, if I ask Him nicely he could strike you down. Listen carefully!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bwfm7-uNS4

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DeletedUser18983

Jimp don't be so proud, I'm pretty sure a lot of your players have went skipping away into v-mode to :) With the way you talk on here, your ego is bigger then robbyn's. And what's with you sneaking into people's houses and leaving stuff there for them to find. If you ask me that's kinda creepy rofl I think your like a mayjor stalker lol!

DeletedUser

dear jimperuzzo,
usually i enjoy reading people talking some trash about eachother and i did it myself as well but it was never in such a rude way. i never insulted people out of the game and never said anything about their personal life because it is not of my business...
i think you are getting a little frustrated because robbyn is so calm and your dumb insults dont affect him so you just keep posting lol
looking at it from the side it looks like this game is affecting you too much so the 1 that should get a life is you. i never seen someone that taking things so hard and personal in this game as you do, many times people say about others things that are correct about them just to feel better about themselves, so maybe you are the 95 pounds boy that have no life so he doesnt even bother to take a shower lol

DeletedUser

dear jimperuzzo,
usually i enjoy reading people talking some trash about eachother and i did it myself as well but it was never in such a rude way. i never insulted people out of the game and never said anything about their personal life because it is not of my business...
i think you are getting a little frustrated because robbyn is so calm and your dumb insults dont affect him so you just keep posting lol
looking at it from the side it looks like this game is affecting you too much so the 1 that should get a life is you. i never seen someone that taking things so hard and personal in this game as you do, many times people say about others things that are correct about them just to feel better about themselves, so maybe you are the 95 pounds boy that have no life so he doesnt even bother to take a shower lol

Exactly, it is just a game after all :) There is no need to go insulting people, but we all know you do it cos you cant stop robbyn's forces ingame so your desperate lol xP

Btw PH im in AX not the Jags

DeletedUser18983

a nice sexy 95 pound boy wonder like you should shave that spot daily.
Well he said robbyn was sexy lol :)

jonno; I never said you were in AX?

DeletedUser

hey purple buzzard! Rofl
check who started the thread....an Ax/AN player. If you cant take it, get out of the kitchen mate. Not a single JAG has gone VM due to attacks. Hmmmn but where is JWWalker right now after losing a dozen cities to us? oh...lets check. VM.
nuff said knucklehead. check the grep stats before spouting off.
As for "personal attacks"...once again, i turn the heat up on those who start. the premise has been, until NOW, that X can say/do what they want. Not any more. The Jags and our allies have beaten them down...not out YET, but down. Jonrocs....not in VM, but hiding so deep in the south that all he can do is chitter chatter here in externals. LOL
Finally Iggy-pop. Who are you? never seen you before...must be another of the X who hide down south. What with the ton of inactives you have you could easily move north and get involved dude. Oh but you are busy eating inactives....way down south. How about manning up and moving north?
Face it...the list of cheaters and bullies in X and fake X=AN is long and inglorious. I have the notes from your OWN players to prove it. but lets let that slide. Come on up out from under yous rocks and move north. And when the dust settles we'll see where you stand. Final word...
i see the warrior princess bride has taken a city finally....an abandoned one! lol Grin...my count of X cities taken, or taken within 2 days of X kicking the player is 26. Hmmmmn not bad for a "turtle" am I? ROFL

DeletedUser

Jonrocs....not in VM, but hiding so deep in the south that all he can do is chitter chatter here in externals. LOL

Yea do you have a problem with that?? xP I dont have time to play really, so the least i can do is stay kind of active and not suddenly ghost like so many others. I think i owe theta that at least. There is nothing worse than suddenly quitting, it annoys everyone, and puts stress on people.

Btw, you better get back to school you illiterate little girl, you cant even spell "rocks" lol

DeletedUser13294

hey purple buzzard! Rofl
check who started the thread....an Ax/AN player. If you cant take it, get out of the kitchen mate. Not a single JAG has gone VM due to attacks. Hmmmn but where is JWWalker right now after losing a dozen cities to us? oh...lets check. VM.
nuff said knucklehead. check the grep stats before spouting off.
As for "personal attacks"...once again, i turn the heat up on those who start. the premise has been, until NOW, that X can say/do what they want. Not any more. The Jags and our allies have beaten them down...not out YET, but down. Jonrocs....not in VM, but hiding so deep in the south that all he can do is chitter chatter here in externals. LOL
Finally Iggy-pop. Who are you? never seen you before...must be another of the X who hide down south. What with the ton of inactives you have you could easily move north and get involved dude. Oh but you are busy eating inactives....way down south. How about manning up and moving north?
Face it...the list of cheaters and bullies in X and fake X=AN is long and inglorious. I have the notes from your OWN players to prove it. but lets let that slide. Come on up out from under yous rocks and move north. And when the dust settles we'll see where you stand. Final word...
i see the warrior princess bride has taken a city finally....an abandoned one! lol Grin...my count of X cities taken, or taken within 2 days of X kicking the player is 26. Hmmmmn not bad for a "turtle" am I? ROFL

1 - You beat us when it comes to inactives. When it comes to active and agressive players, ssssshhhhhhh. Don't speak.

2 - Screamer run to VM twice when we hammered him. ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't speak.

3 - Iga is one of the greatest leaders in Theta, among Robbyn, PrincessX, Hullum, Luisgo, Cactus God. You, on the other hand, are unknown to Theta. ssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't speak.

4 - Learn english. sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't speak.

5 - Go out and hunt some inactives or, if you are so great, come and pick a fight. ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhh. Don't speak.

Conclusion : Tony, you must learn english, manners, how to play Grepo. Then speak.