Top 12 ABP ALLi4NC3S

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser22931

In defense of the Barbarian ABP,we did start later and most are just coming out of BP. hopefully this will show as we deliver easter eggs to our island neighbours this weekend.
Dewey and me have a bit of history on Ephesus so this should be interesting :p

DeletedUser24785

LK, Tim please, there aren't many in your alliance i don't have some history with ,lol.

Actually with the array of talent your alliance has in its ranks i'm tempted to try and get the good players you left behind, if they still play.
Irishnino, cabz bii, Masterity,if he's not in retirement, tenacious d, to name but a few.
Oh, the old worlds were the best, when good players fought good players, and weren't formed like The Magnificent Seven or some other Elite group scared of losing .
Just baiting, but you must admit, anything but total control of this world and you have all under achieved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

LK, Tim please, there aren't many in your alliance i don't have some history with ,lol.

Actually with the array of talent your alliance has in its ranks i'm tempted to try and get the good players you left behind, if they still play.
Irishnino, cabz bii, Masterity,if he's not in retirement, tenacious d, to name but a few.
Oh, the old worlds were the best, when good players fought good players, and weren't formed like The Magnificent Seven or some other Elite group scared of losing .
Just baiting, but you must admit, anything but total control of this world and you have all under achieved.

An entire server vs. 50 loud mouth players spread out between 3 oceans not keeping a low profile, not doing pacts and to top it all off we have more than half of our players still playing or leading alliance on other servers so I don't agree that anything but total control of this world will be an underachievement however it is the goal.

DeletedUser18705

Alright while I'm playing Achilles and waiting for another speed 2 world to come out since I quit every world but Achilles I'm going to watch the Lamia threads because not only are R4GE going to kick all of your butts they're also entertaining. Just love seeing how 10 of them come and tell a guy off amazingly when he only made 3 posts. Granted the posts were completely stupid but still it was impressive.

DeletedUser

Alright while I'm playing Achilles and waiting for another speed 2 world to come out since I quit every world but Achilles I'm going to watch the Lamia threads because not only are R4GE going to kick all of your butts they're also entertaining. Just love seeing how 10 of them come and tell a guy off amazingly when he only made 3 posts. Granted the posts were completely stupid but still it was impressive.
Sorry, I was unaware that there was Beginner Protection on the forums. I must have missed that detail.

I just give my opinions (which are mostly fact anyway); it doesn't matter what their name, race, alliance, post count or ranking is.

DeletedUser

I think it looks worse since there really aren't many people in this forum and the R4GE flag is flying high with most of those that are.

DeletedUser8969

If you got it, bring it.

I've played the game from the very beginning, PV, PB and some other alliances.

Let's see if you have what it takes to take me out.

you aren't one of my people. unless you were one of the innumerable noobs i kicked from the alliance. being terrible in a good alliance doesn't mean you are a good player. go name drop somewhere else.

DeletedUser

You on here Socrates? What's your game name? So I know who to avoid.

DeletedUser

a world might be more interesting if two such 'elite premades' would be formed, not the old thing again. Innovative formulae seem difficult. Hi Tim btw, still enjoying stella so much ;)

DeletedUser

a world might be more interesting if two such 'elite premades' would be formed, not the old thing again. Innovative formulae seem difficult. Hi Tim btw, still enjoying stella so much ;)

This happened in Chi. Total destruction from day 1.

DeletedUser

This happened in Chi. Total destruction from day 1. The favourites do not always win! They ended up joining together, but was good fun. The Scotsman re-appeared in Corinth, but by then it was too late. It may have been different if we had got together with nickossa early enough. 1 each at the moment dai.

DeletedUser

Ok, time for a proper update on this.

1 R4GE 39894 - Leading the pack and in a very strong position.
2 The Rim Jobs 24283 - Doing a good job with trying to keep up with R4GE despite their smaller member count, however, I am expecting this to slow down drastically in the very near future.
3 Retribution 21016 - Doing pretty good but it seems a few of the bigger players are carrying the smaller ones. Apart from that a few individuals in the ABP rankings which show promise, albeit having slowed down a lot since the end of BP. Would like to see them get some more attacks since they were originally labelled an MRA, however, they are performing better than most despite the brand. Same point rank and ABP rank so that is promising.
4 The Barbarians 17480 - Nothing spectacular when the majority of the ABP is coming from a few members. Would like to see them get more aggressive but they are doing well so far (point rank = ABP rank).
5 The Outlaws 11576 - Simply being carried by their biggest player so nothing impressive to see here.
6 Ferenike Constellation 11135 - Nice alliance name and a few big players in the point rankings but was honestly expecting a few more bigger hitters from this alliance. I hope they shape up and not turn out to be playing sim city because I thought they had potential but it is pretty bad ABP performance consider they are at the #2 point rank.
7 NO WAY 9618 - Doing well considering their low member count, however, still room to improve and would like to see them attack more.
8 Guardians of Hades 8021 - Need to attack more but ABP rank is higher than point rank so that is good.
9 Final Destination 7859 - Poor form considering they are #5 point rank. Really need to start attacking more if they want to keep up.
10 Hade5 Hoplite5 6502 - Same ABP and point rank which is a good indication but need to get more aggressive if they want to overcome the stigma attached to their awful alliance name. Just over 2 times my ABP so they need to shape up.
11 SEAL TEAM 6 5763 - Less than 2 times my ABP; Need to attack much more. Only at this rank because noone else is doing anything.
12 Doomsday 5226 - Less than 2 times my ABP; Need to attack much more. Only at this rank because noone else is doing anything.

DeletedUser

Well Asth it seems your assessment is correct. In less than twenty four hours two of our most active players were banned from the game and then you managed to take cities from three of our least active players. Eliminating twelve cities in less than a day. That is brilliant! What would be even more brilliant is if the two actions were coordinated. If you actually managed to get innogames staff to ban two of our top players at the same time you began an offensive....well that is just the mastery of the game I have been watching you guys brag about on this forum for over a month.

congratulations

DeletedUser13459

were you actually blaming R4GE for your players being banned? or were you saying that we would not have got those cities if they had not been banned? ether way its pretty ridiculous. all you have to do to get banned it not play by the same rules that every one else does. does this mean that deep down you do know that the only way you could ever beat us is by cheating :p lol. Also it seems that whenever you loose a city you blame it on that player being one of your "least active" members. with a member count of 22 how many not very active players can you have?

DeletedUser12667

Also it seems that whenever you loose a city you blame it on that player being one of your "least active" members. with a member count of 22 how many not very active players can you have?

Currently there are 4:eek: Well shall I say there were 4:p Once we took the cities they booted them:D