Top 12 ABP ALLi4NC3S

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Now my homegirl taught me to be humble so I have a big fat smile on me face but I aint gonna say nothin innit.

As I have said countless time, if your gonna found an alliance you get to take some undeserving credit if it is successful but it also means you have a duty to your players to make the tough decisions that are in the best interest of the alliance. What is not cool is when a founder decides abandon thier own alliance leaving someone else to captain their sinking ship, don't get me wrong everyone has a right to quit playing this game as it can be very time consuming and very stressfull especially when you are going up against an alliance like R4GE but leaving your own alliance without disbanding is just weak.

Just like you did in knossos? ;-)

DeletedUser5061

Just like you did in knossos? ;-)

Really? someone that calls himself Sir is gonna gonna wink at me like we are all cool, we're not cool I don't like pompous people.

As for your little go at me before the whole disingenuous wink, exactly what part of R4GE was a sinking ship when I left knossos? They were well structured, had the best guides and a active leadership that wanted to keep the name. Last time I was in knossos R4GE (v1) owned o44, were taking down one alliance after another in their vicinity while invading o54. If I remember correctly that was the time when LoD were recruiting anyone and everyone that was a threat to them because they war too scared of having a real war and even had the nerve to come looking for a pact with rage :D

Why you noobs go all gangsta on me after I leave a server but have nothing to say when we are playing the same world? is it because you know you will just end up eating your words like muff boy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To be defeated and sent to the rim by such an awesome alliance would be an honor. I could tell the story of our heroic defeat at the hands of the greoplis masters for years. Someday I could even tell my children how we were defeated by the greatest gamers that ever lived and my children will pass the story along to their children so that it will never be forgotten.

35psj0.jpg

Although let's take you seriously for a moment. If what you say is true, then RAGE is full of total njubs who are incapable of doing anything, thus making your alliance clearly a pro one since you are getting rimmed by them. I bet they even used sword and bireme nukes to seal the deal, and by this logic alone; any alliance should easily rim RAGE at the next convenient time. Maybe you could rally a coalition together and lead them in a glorious charge, giving them a taste of their own medicine; those devious fiends! You will be a hero remembered for all time, people here on the externals will use your name as a mark of good sportsmanship in the face of adversity, and who always admitted defeat gracefully. RAGE... no, everyone in grepolis can only look up to your shining, windswept example of leadership and skill.

DeletedUser

Taste of our own medicine? Please no... Anything but the sword and bireme nukes :(

DeletedUser

As for your "you're good cos you don't have a life" claim. It's true that activity is a big factor in success at a game like this.

Man, since I have started playing grepo, I don't seem to find the time to shave anymore, can you imagine me?

DeletedUser

Are you kidding? Beards are incredibly itchy when they get long enough, for me anyway.

I shave about a quarter of my face between each 5 minute demand.

DeletedUser

Try waxing. The face is a small enough area, should be done quickly :D

And Bonus! It lasts for weeks :p

DeletedUser

Plenty of time for both personal hygiene and grep. Especially at speed one. I could probably incubate and birth a baby in the time it takes to build a handful of LS :D

DeletedUser

We are currently ranked 4th in Lamia for defense kills as we are not focusing too much on the attacking side just yet. I have found killing troops by means of defense to be very lucrative and more economical than sending LS and transports in the early stages of this world. A slow speed world means its takes forever to build up a large arsenal of LS, so I suppose our strategy would be not to just go wasting them on some pointless attack.

With the alliance pulling together to offer defensive support along with enlisting militia we have taken out a few CS already and its kinda more rewarding than sending our own attacking troops. Swords/archers/hops are 2 a penny and easy and quick to make. When you see them take out a CS attempt and kill off harpys, slingers and horse its a victory for the alliance on our opposition in regards the kill ratio. Even Biremes are quicker and easy to develop than LS.

Im not saying that pure defense will be our tactics but I will say its working at the moment for us, especially whilst our members grow. We can make the kills on opposition forces without it really effecting our city building and academy research plans.

DeletedUser

Plenty of time for both personal hygiene and grep. Especially at speed one. I could probably incubate and birth a baby in the time it takes to build a handful of LS :D

I think I just did pop a baby out while I'm waiting for conquest :D

DeletedUser

I have found killing troops by means of defense to be very lucrative and more economical than sending LS and transports in the early stages of this world. A slow speed world means its takes forever to build up a large arsenal of LS, so I suppose our strategy would be not to just go wasting them on some pointless attack.

Actually, it is better to attack in the beginning before players get high level walls and towers. Once they're up defending is much more effective. Otherwise, what you say is true - defending troops/ships are generally cheaper and faster to make but are also weaker when compared to offensive counterparts (LS vs Bires, for instance).

Lastly, defending may give some good BP but the fact is that you have to wait for someone to attack you to cash in. Having offensive troops means you can get that BP whenever you want and need.

DeletedUser5061

We are currently ranked 4th in Lamia for defense kills as we are not focusing too much on the attacking side just yet. I have found killing troops by means of defense to be very lucrative and more economical than sending LS and transports in the early stages of this world. A slow speed world means its takes forever to build up a large arsenal of LS, so I suppose our strategy would be not to just go wasting them on some pointless attack.

With the alliance pulling together to offer defensive support along with enlisting militia we have taken out a few CS already and its kinda more rewarding than sending our own attacking troops. Swords/archers/hops are 2 a penny and easy and quick to make. When you see them take out a CS attempt and kill off harpys, slingers and horse its a victory for the alliance on our opposition in regards the kill ratio. Even Biremes are quicker and easy to develop than LS.

Im not saying that pure defense will be our tactics but I will say its working at the moment for us, especially whilst our members grow. We can make the kills on opposition forces without it really effecting our city building and academy research plans.

Ditto, couldn't agree more it doesn't make sense to go all out attack on a slow server when one LS takes 3 hours unless of course you have a alliance full of goldwhores who for whom only resources is the issue rather than time.

Actually, it is better to attack in the beginning before players get high level walls and towers. Once they're up defending is much more effective. Otherwise, what you say is true - defending troops/ships are generally cheaper and faster to make but are also weaker when compared to offensive counterparts (LS vs Bires, for instance).

Lastly, defending may give some good BP but the fact is that you have to wait for someone to attack you to cash in. Having offensive troops means you can get that BP whenever you want and need.

We are not talking all out defence just a little more defensive tha you would play on a speed 2/3 world.

DeletedUser24785

Good plan,very sound . :)

You'll probably go 3 rd soon.:p

DeletedUser24785

Congrats exploro, you've made no3 DP.:D

We will do our best to help you achieve even better ,ie no2 :)

No need too thank us ,its our pleasure to help you .:heh:

DeletedUser

Yes mate, just over 2k from the no'2 spot for def kills..Another couple of CS snipes should do it :)

DeletedUser24785

I'll get right on it, anything for you buddy :D

Better sniped than sunk in a harbour waiting too launch, don't you agree? :eek: