World Wonders

DeletedUser

I already built all the WW and won this world, where have you guys been? :D

DeletedUser

Thanks for finally roping LoBo's over the fence aswell, they are providing some good entertainment, albeit light entertainment, whilst we await our wonders. Much love for that little bit of genius :)

We finally agree on something Blood, pushing them off the fence was a genius move :)

Don't worry Tom, Blood gets his feelings hurt easily, he's just a little bitter you guys didn't join GS. I just hope he doesn't quit again.

DeletedUser19174

I already built all the WW and won this world, where have you guys been? :D

Hey r3d, what's up :)

Any interesting bead parties lately ?? LMAO. Good to see you are still checking in.

And CB, I am not sure how I quit the first time, your understanding of VM is clearly misguided if you think that is quitting. You quit the other day, but now you are back again ??? Do I need to get the tionary out or are you good. It's the inactive player activating militia debate all over again.

Clearly the forum doesn't like the word "dic" , as in dictionary

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17104

Last edited by BloodRed26; Yesterday at 19:40. Reason: Forum took my "dic" away....

Damn, I better stop posting dont want to end up "dic"less like blood :)

DeletedUser

Starting to become a little more interesting now with a few changes in loyalty which is refocusing efforts but in regards of the wonders I'm still overly confident that it is in the bag. Grimm Sleepers did become the first alliance to finish a wonder (the colossus) but to be honest due to a mistake by some noob we had to give up on that one a few weeks ago. So them finishing it didn't really affect us much, still though they deserve credit for been the first ones to do it.

DeletedUser19174

Did you miss the part in the world wonder wiki that states:

"An alliance can't complete any given wonder if more than 12 occupying cities from that island are on vacation mode"

I guess that means it is not in the bag as much as you would like, half your alliance needs to return. Also means your tactics are proving worthless. Keep them in VM for as long as you like.

DeletedUser

Tactic? Boy you guys have no idea what goes on in our alliance, I would have thought in an alliance this size you'd surly be able to get some info from somewhere. However if you believe this is a tactic then that shows obviously can't. Anyway we have contact with any member of our alliance who is on VM and they can be recalled if need be, so don't worry about that one mate ;)

DeletedUser

wow....now we are resorting to stereotyping again. Please leave this type of remarks in the confinements of your own home. Lets not make an imbarrasement of ourselves by showing the world how immature and inappropriate one can be. Also that statment can hold offense to other people blondy. Be wary of what you say in a publioc setting.

DeletedUser17104

Lets get this back on track . . . so for those who do not know, here is what is happening with the WWs

Evo has finally finished a WW to tie GS with one apiece.

Also, the world came together to prevent EVO from taking O34 Rancho on GS's Colossus WW Island. I think I saw a report with about 120,000 defense troops there :eek: GS was also able to hang on to a couple of cities we had in revolt on that same Island by revolting the city and landing a CS there before we could get our CS there. Cheeky Bastards;)

While all that commotion was going on, Avera managed to take a WW city on GS's Lighthouse WW Island :) They are not the only cheeky bastards ;)

Hmm whose WW Island should we take next . . . all ready got Little Brother, Alpha, and now GS . . . That leaves Murder Inc. and Omicron South I believe . . . hmm we all ready built Murder Inc's WW . . . hmm any suggestions?

DeletedUser

Well the world is not the only one who can have 120,000 defense troops defending a WW city :p

DeletedUser

@notguilty - You guys didn't like our little city juggling act? My only regret is I missed the trip report and couldn't do it with HRCA's city too.

@bodnapa - GS never doubted you could provide that kind of defense to your WWs but since you have nearly that many troops along with those 10k+ in BI defending the city avera took right now yet still need to defend your WWs there must be at least one or two empty cities out there ripe for the taking.

Guess with all those DBP you gave me its time to go looking...

DeletedUser

All our WW cities are empty bro you guys should try and take them mate.

DeletedUser17104

@notguilty - You guys didn't like our little city juggling act? My only regret is I missed the trip report and couldn't do it with HRCA's city too.

I know I am a old man as Murt likes to point out, but I thought the winking indicated I was just joking - Come on Einstein get with the times ;) (thought i would give it another try)

BTW - I guess you should have enough to take a city on our WW they r pretty easy to find . . .

DeletedUser

GS never doubted you could provide that kind of defense to your WWs but since you have nearly that many troops along with those 10k+ in BI defending the city avera took right now yet still need to defend your WWs there must be at least one or two empty cities out there ripe for the taking.

Yes you should totally attack us. all our cities are empty. Especially me because i have no troops left to defend. if you attack me now i would have given you a free city. Please come and attack me!!!

DeletedUser

I am offended. You guys did all the Ops and forgot to attack me. what a disappointment!!!

DeletedUser

Dear Mod,

The guys and I have a few questions about our up coming victory party, do we need to bring our own champagne or will grepo supply that? If you guys do supply it do we have a choice of champagne or is it more a case of just take what we're given? Also would it be possible to have some cigars ready for us? Lastly we cannot decide which song we wish you to play as we are been awarded our medals, we have it down to 2 songs. Its between Frank Sinatra "My way" (my personal favourite) and Queen "We are the Champions" so would it be possible for you to have both on stand by? I hope we are not asking for too much here but then we are winners and winners tend to get what the want.

Kind Regards,
Murtius.
Leader of the best alliance ever.