World Wonders

DeletedUser

If you can keep you wonder island, while all around you are losing theirs then the world is yours my son and everything in it :)

DeletedUser

If only Alpha guys came to their senses and dissolved their alliance and joined others they might had better opportunity of winning the game. But oh well i guess if you shout at cows they don't listen to you anyway. so just Kill it :p

DeletedUser

Evo VS GS (The 2 horse race)

Well it seems now that LB and Alpha have lost their WW islands its down yet again to GS to stop the mighty Evo. GS seem to have given up on actually winning the world as they seem to realise The Temple is now beyond their reach. They now seem to have opted to block Evo with their remaining 3 wonders. However with Evo having 7 wonders at a respectful level they can side step the GS block on a couple of the wonders. In fact we could actually just do it the easy way and build The Temple and the other 3 WW that GS are not building, but where is the fun in doing things the easy way?

I have actually run out of words to describe how much respect I have for GS, when D3TH fell apart I bet not many believed what remained would form the second best alliance in the world by miles. Had it not been for a couple of small events perhaps I would be currently on the same team as these guys but due to the wisdom of few here we are locked in a battle to the finish. Best of luck to GS they truly deserve to finish second and I can honestly say if Evo were to fall tomorrow there is no other alliance I'd rather see winning the world.

DeletedUser

Well we all know Alpha can't win, they spend more effort defending randome 2500 pts cities in the middle of O66, instead of protecting thier WW cities. Makes no sense to me.

DeletedUser

WW UPDATE

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

DeletedUser17104

WW UPDATE

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

More of the same today -

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ . . . well see if it changes tomorrow.

DeletedUser

Looking less interesting by the day, come on the world I know Alpha have this big op coming up to try and reclaim their wonder island (like that will make and difference at this stage) but you guys may at least try to take our wonders. We are running away with it and not even GS have a hope of building 4 wonders now before we do. So for the sake of keeping things interesting you guys have to at least try to take a wonder.

DeletedUser

Looking less interesting by the day? Coming from the enemy, that is great news! LOL, at least try to get a wonder for the mighty evo? Only a fool will will try and attempt that. Lets try and reverse the question. Why won't Evo at least try and a get a city on any GS wonder island?

DeletedUser

We have tried sab, don't you read your alliance forum? We tried to get more than one actually but the truth is we don't have to try, we can win this world without touching your wonders so the ball is in your court in that regard.

DeletedUser

that is very true murty, you CAN win. Possibility versus probabilty: perhaps but we would really have to get our rears up our heads if we were to allow evo the shut down omicron.

DeletedUser

Honestly I don't see how you can stop us now but I'd really like to see you guys giving it ago.

DeletedUser

you guys will without a doubt be the Victors of Omicron but who will be the Rulers of Omicron?

DeletedUser19174

Sounds like you have converted to many cities to defense to me Murtius. Sim is boring isn't it, won't anybody come and fight you :(

Thanks for finally roping LoBo's over the fence aswell, they are providing some good entertainment, albeit light entertainment, whilst we await our wonders. Much love for that little bit of genius :)

DeletedUser

Actually I have to admit lost boys was nothing to do with me so I can't take credit for that.

DeletedUser19174

I don't think anyone would have the kahunas to own up to that decision, no credit to be had there.

DeletedUser

You obviously don't know me very well, I'd be shouting from the roof tops if it was me lol.

DeletedUser

I don't think anyone would have the kahunas to own up to that decision, no credit to be had there.

Despite GS desperately trying to recruit us? How many times did we say no? How many weeks did we drag our feet for? How many times did you improve your first "take it or leave it offer"? You do make me smile Blood, thanks for that :).