World Wonders

DeletedUser

hi,
since outsiders dont know what is happening inside the world as there has been no mention about this.. are we guys playing for world wonder.. (here i mean are alliances are building it)..

some enlightenment would be great.. and if possible can anyone keep a track of this things in the main forum area of omicron.. or simple message will do and i will keep track of it

DeletedUser

No mod, Inno told us the WW's would start as soon as the upgrade kicked in, so we must be in the WW era. Unless, well you don't think they lied to us do you? Just to keep us sweet while the wrecked our game and killed off the fun we were having?

DeletedUser

Still 2 months to go, but at the rate players are leaving, it will probably never happen. I miss the days of D3TH at this point, lol.

DeletedUser18993

6 days? your crazy we still have over 3 million points to go

DeletedUser

yeah, but at the end of the month it requirement drops 13 million, which means, at the end of the month, we should be in the world wonder era, and the game will soon be over.

DeletedUser

Why don't people see what happens after wonders are built? The game won't be over, nothing happens other than the alliance getting the victor award which they may even be able to lose if they lose their wonders (not sure about that last part, but really, nothing happens).

DeletedUser

Don't you think though that once the victor is awarded, the remaining fun of this world will be at it's end. Only reason I say is because most of the fun is already gone, hell I've been eating up Alpha cities left and right with no recourse whatsoever, how am I supposed to get my DBP up that way, lol.

DeletedUser

Oh I'm sure once we all leave Alpha will stay here and conquer our cities and do a little song and dance about it.

DeletedUser

After we win this. we will finally hear the last remaining part of Murty's awesome Epic story of Evolution :)
I cannot wait to hear that one.

DeletedUser

reminds me of that old song "It's the end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine."

DeletedUser

Looks like the only contender to make any attempt at stealing this world from Evo is GS and they are well behind on all but 1 wonder. Even with the wonder they are level with us on we have another which will make that one not matter. Seems to me the worlds plan to block us has been let down yet again by allies not doing their part. Looks like GS will need to come after our wonders to have any chance of stopping us, I always do feel sorry for GS as they work so hard but have to do it alone. Perhaps somebody should have come up with an idea about a mass merger before the WW era kicked in.........oh wait they did but nobody would listen.