World Wonders

DeletedUser

i personally hope that it would be Queens (We are the Champions)

Weeeeeeee are the Champions!!!

DeletedUser17104

Murty, you can keep the champagne, I will take a case of Ballast Point Sculpin IPA . . . in fact i am drinking one now :)

DeletedUser

I'm having a glass of powers myself, sitting here counting down the seconds smiling like a giddy school girl :)

DeletedUser

To our enemies who all ganged up on us and tried with everything they had to stop us (apart from Spiller who was still so selfish instead of trying to stop our wonders he used his troops to try a steal a few unimportant cities but still failed) I just like to say.....................

​LOSERS!

DeletedUser17523

I would like to say LOSER! to anyone who spends 3+ hours on this game a day

DeletedUser

3+ hours, then that would be me then, as there are times I have spent 16 or 17 hours on here once I even stayed up all night to defend my cities but I guess that is why I'm a winner and you're not.

DeletedUser

I would like to say LOSER! to anyone who spends 3+ hours on this game a day

OMG! He's still bothering us? Haha, Good to see you're still alive Christian.

AWE YEAH! WINNER YEAH!

Good job to TU & BS and EVOLUTION!

I can't wait to see what we do next!

DeletedUser16190

To our enemies who all ganged up on us and tried with everything they had to stop us (apart from Spiller who was still so selfish instead of trying to stop our wonders he used his troops to try a steal a few unimportant cities but still failed) I just like to say.....................

​LOSERS!

Whoa! I know you are delighted but show a little humility and some respect for your opponents..

Also congrats to all Evo players to win this world, it has been fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Come on AT you know me mate, I don't hate any of you I just like to annoy you lol

DeletedUser

And CB, I am not sure how I quit the first time, your understanding of VM is clearly misguided if you think that is quitting.

Why do you always have RL issues when we start taking your cities?

GS, your mighty leader is back in chicken mode.