Top 12 Lamia Alliances innit :)

DeletedUser

It is amusing to me though, that you automatically assume Dragana is an idiot based on her posts. Her English isn't great, but it's not horrible either, and we understand her just fine. She's also not an idiot. Just...enthusiastic and passionate ;)

So, you see...when you draw conclusions about people based solely on forum posts for an online MMO then...well...that's thinking bordering on idiocy imo.

For example, I...contrary to popular belief, am a 400lb Rickshaw runner when I'm not playing grepolis. My best friend is an Orangutan, and I like to take long walks on short piers. You'd never get any of that from a post here in the forums, but it's all true...pinky swear :p

I wanted to +rep this on all points, but the forum is a meanie and wouldn't let me :( So I'll do it this way!! *+rep'd*

DeletedUser

This...from you...is heeeelarious! xoxo

P.S. I spelled it wrong on purpose just for yu.

Jennn!!!! Not everyone knows about my "side job"...Don't tell them.. :D I'm suppose to act like I follow the rules.. :p

DeletedUser

Draganaxx: You really just can't understand what I'm saying, though it's obviously clear to everyone else here. I'm done even attempting to talk to you. I can't dumb my messages down much more for you. Your R4GE members would even have one hell of a time trying to defend what you're saying.

(except for Draganaxx--he truly is, in all seriousness, a total idiot).
hahaahha you telling to me I cant understand, but come on girl you cant understand nothing and you talking here who is idiot and who is not :D

Jen: It's not just based on the grammar--it's based on the total inability to comprehend simple concepts. She can't even understand the difference between "haha" humor and a pity-like "humor." That's why I asked if English was her first language. The second type of humor is an idiom--something non-native speakers wouldn't understand. But if that's her native language and she can't understand simple concepts like that (and others she obviously exhibited a complete and utter lack of understanding toward), that shows she's an idiot.

For instance, maybe you're not a super-intellectual person, but you at least understand basic concepts and seem fairly capable, if not smarter. Dragan doesn't seem that way at all...

And girl I told you calm down I dont want that you get complexes trying to explain how big idiot I am :D :D :D

Ohhh yes, omg this girl really loves me, she cant write nothing and that she dont mention me :D :D :D Love is in the air :D :D

i-love-u.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

To clarify, the same goes for Daizan. If it's banter (which I'm starting to think it is, since some have suggested it's ridiculous for her to take things too far) then no harm, no foul, and I'll play along. If she's actually being serious, I'll probably just stop addressing her altogether to avoid anything personal.

Sometimes our humour is misunderstood and it's usually when we are being sarcastic, like the time when we posted the Black Shadows video, we were actually laughing at ourselves and the public perception that we gave off like we were a coming together of the best players in grepolis who take the game very seriously, some people saw the humour others just thought we were bragging coz they over look the bull**it part. Most of the time I let people assume the worse makes no differance what outsiders think however this has gone from talk about cowards in-game to peoples grammar and sense of humour nothing to do with the game and finding it all a bit depressing.

So I will woman up and admit, I could have better expressed my sarcasm at the time of my original post, only reason for not doing so was i thought it was obvious coz someone asking me if I take the forum stuff as anything more than banter is just so redonkulous to the point its offensive they would even need to ask.

I never understood is why players take this game so seriously, that beef should have died when proto disbanded.

Anyways hope all is good nick/ben with you and you your fam, holla if you are thinking of playing again and want a invite link to Lamia.

I give credit where credit is due congrats to five finger for taking a r4ge city, we will get you for that (not in RL promise)

DeletedUser24785

Fair play Daizan, lets get back to friendly banter and maybe a little more forgiving of posts that may not be what they seem.

PS, Jen i do love you, but can i have my ls back, they were only delivering your flowers honest,x.

DeletedUser

Oh...they got smashed a little. Don't worry though. I put that little dock rat to work collecting all the scraps floating in the harbor. Gonna build a bigger boat...maybe open up a Princess Cruise line or something. I'm thinking of hiring Capt. Stubing to steer it and...maybe that Charo lady to entertain us all.

For donating all that lovely wood to me, you get a cocktail on the house (boat? house? whatever...it's free). Tell Issac I said so.

DeletedUser9070

That didn't take as long as I thought it would, honestly... After seeing a R4GE member send a CS accompanied by 2 chariots, 2 hoplites, and 5 LS, I'm starting to think I severely overestimated R4GE. That was a bit disappointing.

DeletedUser24785

Thats why i drink stella not Carlsberg, now if Stella made alliances that would be an awesome alliance,lol.:)

DeletedUser

That didn't take as long as I thought it would, honestly... After seeing a R4GE member send a CS accompanied by 2 chariots, 2 hoplites, and 5 LS, I'm starting to think I severely overestimated R4GE. That was a bit disappointing.

LOL! Who did that?

DeletedUser9070

I don't remember. It's not in the forums anymore. I think it was Atticus, though, which surprised me. He's (he? Is that right?) actually a good player. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and hope that was absolutely all he had left in the city, but it was a little strange.

DeletedUser

If it was atti then it wasn't cos he thought that would be a banging army. It was either a fake or a "lets see if maybe I can take this by the hair on my chinny chin chin cos I think the player is offline". You know we've all done it and then been shocked we actually took the city...or not taken the city :D

DeletedUser24785

How's the hero world looking , because your getting your butts kicked here,lol.Love you Jen,x.:)

DeletedUser

Hero world is looking good. It's really different. I'm gonna have to re-think my strategies!

Wasn't really planning on doing a drive by here in Lamia but...also didn't expect they'd release a speed two revolt hero world without morale. Kinda can't pass that up :p

DeletedUser12512

I think that was me. I sent it at Lolaus or something? The CS was in a city it shouldn't have been any longer and nanatea had just taken one of this players cities without incident, so I sent one out too with the CS that was in the wrong city, and the original leftover patroness troops i had for getting my first couple farms on the island.

I didn't expect it to hit land, but then again, they probably defended against it instead of my actual target for that day and I did pick up a city from right under their noses so in my mind it was a fair trade, free dbp for free city. This doesn't mean im not a noob still though. ;-p

DeletedUser9070

Yeah, Lolaus I think. And alright, makes more sense. Was just a little confused. And you're far from a noob XD Only way you got that far being a noob is if you dropped your last two months of pay on Grepolis gold.

And I wanted to play that hero world, but I'm gonna be busy IRL for another month or two, so I'd get off to a bad start... I hope they release another one this summer. 2-speed revolt with no morale =( Heartbroken </3

DeletedUser

R4GE is gone ... lol how obvious was that, it was just a matter of time before they crack and split, like a bottom sitting and waiting on toilet seat for the porcelain god to receive a sacrifice

No i did not read the whole thread, i dont need to, is some1 will ask me that

yea yea now you can unload your trash on me LOLOLOL

DeletedUser12667

R4GE is gone ... lol how obvious was that, it was just a matter of time before they crack and split, like a bottom sitting and waiting on toilet seat for the porcelain god to receive a sacrifice

No i did not read the whole thread, i dont need to, is some1 will ask me that

yea yea now you can unload your trash on me LOLOLOL

Feel better now? It is always good to stop bottling up anger towards someone and finally let it out:)

Oh, and I got no trash to unload on ya mate, everybody has a right to have their opinion.