Top 10 alliance battle points stats

DeletedUser

First, I want to say thanks for compliments about Hell Knights. Since nobody is commenting Monkeys I will. Well, there is no need to say anything about ABP of them. Outstanding. They are very aggressive and I wonder sometimes are they pushing too much? If that can be count in weakness then they are too aggressive, but probably their surroundings is giving them opportunity to be like that. Without a question they are the best alliance so far.
I need to mention Paragon also. Most of the things are said already. Great leadership and we will see can other members follow him. So far so good, we will see other members when more conquests arrive, but surely great alliance.

DeletedUser

Hi Vojhina,

That's awfully polite of you. :D

You wanna talk about pushing too hard? Put a leash on Dobromirrr...he's a freak without a leash! lol

DeletedUser29371

I would like to actually commend the defensive effort they made saving a city from paragons so they are at least organised.

Where did you get such info i am a member of Paragon and i never heard of any Unknowns member DENYING city from a member of paragon YET.

I might speculate even further but ill restrain myself.

Other than that...

Spider Monkeys are no.1 so far... Paragon and Hell Knights look great... Unknowns are probably the only MRA with atleast a few decent or good players.

Great leadership and we will see can other members follow him. So far so good, we will see other members when more conquests arrive, but surely great alliance.

We are already on our way... Orestes is a beast though cannot really out-do someone playing 24/7 :p

DeletedUser

Where did you get such info i am a member of Paragon and i never heard of any Unknowns member DENYING city from a member of paragon YET.

I might speculate even further but ill restrain myself.

This was hear say sort of thing i heard off somebody so please discount it if you don't agree this is of course my views and they are not going to be the same as everyone's. Purpose of the thread is to get conversations and debates going :) Thanks for the compliments Vojihna.

DeletedUser29371

This was hear say sort of thing i heard off somebody so please discount it if you don't agree this is of course my views and they are not going to be the same as everyone's. Purpose of the thread is to get conversations and debates going :) Thanks for the compliments Vojihna.

With all due respect something is not agreeing with your OPINION another thing is FALSE information ;) anyway ill let it go now :)

I cant wait for Hell Knights progress to be seen in 1 week!

DeletedUser

I just want to clarify a few things under discussion regarding The Unknowns.

We have not been involved in stopping one CS but two!
In one, we assisted The Union to stop an Orestes' CS. In another, we stopped a CS sent by F1RST to Red Bard. In neither of these two battles did The Unknowns receive points and that is not a real concern at this early stage. We are more concerned with growing our alliance.

It was also mentioned that:
"The fact the defensive and attacking battle points are pretty close is really not a good thing as they are being attacked nearly as much as they are attacking, which severely limits growth."
Yes, we're defending and attacking. I am also pleased to advise that our growth continues at a good pace. In O44 our average points are now almost 200 above the 'elite' Paragon alliance. But, points aren't everything.

Our members and alliance continues to grow at a good pace. We're starting to run a few training sessions with attacks against Paragon and others which was fun (and increased our attack points a bit). I hope that we can soon get a bit more serious and start to take some cities but early days yet.

DeletedUser

Transient, allow me to clarify...

My CS was sniped. Krackerx received abysmal support, but he did a fine job of defending himself and I've written to congratulate him. Also, my primary LS support missed launch, otherwise that city would be mine right now.

You take too much credit. Maybe you get off on patting yourself on the back? I dunno, but I really think you ought to be a little more humble since your attack upon Chromedomex was a miserable failure. You didn't even manage to revolt him yesterday with 72 light ships.

You seem awfully defensive. Why is this forum such a pissing contest? You don't see me gloating. If anything, I'm congratulating people. There's too much posturing and "calling each other out".

I may cease external forum use entirely because of this hostile environment. Wanna know why everyone reads and nobody posts? Because every syllable is scrutinized and criticized. What's the fun in that?

Aside from FlyingMonkeyBoy's weekly BP analysis, this is garbage.

DeletedUser

The last world I was in had a very biased forum so I gave it a miss. (See http://http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?35948-Open-letter-to-Spiller-(The-Alpha-of-Alpha) and http://http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?25517-The-fall-of-the-evil-Alpha-empire for two examples of the nasty stuff that can be said. I am none of the people mentioned and certainly none that posted such slander.) I mainly wanted to post to even things out a bit given most who post here are our registered enemies.

We never intended to revolt Chromedomex. It was more of a training run than anything else and it was a nice break from boring construction work.

I also find the bp analysis of interest but I also like there to be more than one opinion. This is why I wanted to point out that our growth hadn't been limited and is going well (always room for improvement though).

The forum (and especially this thread given that it is comparing alliances against each other) is always going to be a pissing contest in some form. I hope that you continue to contribute but be prepared for others to put forward their views.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I find it very hard to believe that you sent over 1000 farm space worth of troops to their deaths for a simple "training exercise". I also think the claim that you didn't intend to revolt Chromedomex is complete bull pucky.

DeletedUser

lol. Ask Chromedomex to check the battle reports. None of the attacks were revolt attacks.

We'll be having some more 'training sessions' soon. They should also help alleviate some of gesote's concerns about our defensive points outpacing our attacking ones.

DeletedUser29371

We have not been involved in stopping one CS but two!
In one, we assisted The Union to stop an Orestes' CS.

The only thing you stopped in krackerx city was your own units... It was only him who saved himself really...

lol. Ask Chromedomex to check the battle reports. None of the attacks were revolt attacks.

Correct :)

We'll be having some more 'training sessions' soon.

Keep em coming i say... with 240k resources lost vs 140k resources killed i say ill take such training anyday as the 140k side :)

DeletedUser25074

Well talking about top 10 Alliance BP stats id like to thank KHAL DROGO for all the fun yesterday.

Like i said in my PM to CAM997 who seems to be a little upset with the loss of his CS as he isnt willing to message me back :( You guys had some good participation although there were quiet a few mistakes made you did well for what i am assuming is your first proper conquest attempt.

Spider monkeys gained 2937 DBP from that event which we all thank you for :D and i am now also rank 1 Defender at this point after yesterday which i personally thank you for :D

DeletedUser17088

Why is this forum such a pissing contest? You don't see me gloating. If anything, I'm congratulating people. There's too much posturing and "calling each other out".

I may cease external forum use entirely because of this hostile environment. Wanna know why everyone reads and nobody posts? Because every syllable is scrutinized and criticized. What's the fun in that?

Aside from FlyingMonkeyBoy's weekly BP analysis, this is garbage.

The forum is a great place to slog it out using words and propaganda. Nothing better than winning sweet victory and rubbing it in the face of those who insulted your alliance etc. I don't believe for a second that this forum is too hostile for you... Grepolis is a war game where you are surrounded by hostiles that think you'r a sissy with bad fashion sense.

i agree though that having every little detail in your post taken apart and scrutinized is a fun sponge and annoying to say the least

DeletedUser

Continuing briefly on this tangent, I agree 100% with our mighty moderator. The forum is for people to duke it out with words. There will be plenty of opportunities to compliment each other on jobs well done, but there will also be many opportunities for people to fling poop at each other. My favorite thing about the forum is indeed scrutinizing and using everything, it adds a sense of competition.

Well, to get back on topic, CAM997 is probably embarrassed that he screwed up his revolt/CS so bad. Perhaps Khal Drogo should pick easier, defenseless targets to do training ops on. At least that way, when they screw up, nobody will know.

DeletedUser29371

Continuing briefly on this tangent, I agree 100% with our mighty moderator. The forum is for people to duke it out with words. There will be plenty of opportunities to compliment each other on jobs well done, but there will also be many opportunities for people to fling poop at each other. My favorite thing about the forum is indeed scrutinizing and using everything, it adds a sense of competition.

Well, to get back on topic, CAM997 is probably embarrassed that he screwed up his revolt/CS so bad. Perhaps Khal Drogo should pick easier, defenseless targets to do training ops on. At least that way, when they screw up, nobody will know.

I disagree why nobody shouldnt know... the one that laughs last laughs the most goes a saying...

Allthough ill agree trying to conquer a top BP alliance does seem kinda stupid to say the least.

congratz on battle points!

DeletedUser25074

As stupid as it may have been to assume they would win the city (they sent support to land right after the cs along with a few attack -_-) it was still ballsy. Also I had 0 DBP 2 days ago lol was getting a little bored haha

DeletedUser

Id like to concratulate unknowns for defeating my c ship, it was a close call and i only just lost.
mind you the reason i lost is because red bard was unallied and i was un aware i was taking on the unknowns. If i had been aware i was fighting an alliance i would not of attacked on my own.
never mind i got over 1k attack bp and i quite enjoyed the experiance, it was fun :)funnymonkey12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All i can say is finally lol i have been waiting weeks for a good debate here and for the forums to be more active. I agree this is meant to cause conflict its my views not everyone will agree you can be nice about it when putting forward your views. I personally love the different opinions coming out makes writing this more interesting knowing i will get a response :)