Top 10 alliance battle points stats

DeletedUser

Basically this will be a weekly thing if i can manage to be bothered if not every other week. I am going to list the alliances with the most battle points in order from 1-10. There will be general attacking and defensive statistics that i will update with the increases to see which alliances have been more aggressive and which alliances are slipping as time goes on. Secondly i will list member count and average battle points per member also of course the increases or decreases every week. Lastly i will list comments, predictions and my attacker of the week in each alliance.

1st

Titans of Doom

Attacking battle points- 1st on 1353
Defensive battle points- 1st on 331
Overall= 1st 1684

Member count= 90
Points per member= 18.7

Comments:
Not doing to bad topping all the rankings as expected i would like to see a little more maybe a few of the smaller players stepping up.

Prediction:
They aren't moving for a while don't see anyone that will match them at the minute mainly because of there size, smaller elite alliances just don't have the quantity of players.

Attacker of the week goes to spickle bosch.

2nd

Paragons

Attacking battle points- 2nd on 987
Defensive battle points- 14th on 29
Overall= 2nd on 1016

Member count= 40
Points per member= 25.4

Comments:
Have trimmed some of the fat recently and i suppose it could be said they aren't doing bad but it seems to be only a few players attacking and that could improve.

Predictions:
They will stay in this position or maybe drop one place

Attacker of the week= OrestesOfArgos

3rd

Spider Monkeys

Attacking battle points- 3rd on 914
Defensive battle points- 21st on 25
Overall- 3rd on 939

Member count= 20
Points per member= 47

Comments:
Small elite little alliance doing well for its size i think but not going to comment further as its my alliance.

Predictions:
Staying where it is may drop one or two places but not much of a change.

Attacker of the week= Attila the hun1

4th

Hell Knights

Attacking battle points- 4th on 325
Defensive battle points- 18th on 26
Overall- 351

Member count= 68
Points per member= 5.2

Comments:
Well its early but really need to pull up there points but also should be noted i have had no contact with this alliance so don't really know what they are about.

Predictions:
Depends if they attack or not they could yo yo out the of the top 10 or consolidate their place here.

Attacker of the week= dobromirrr

5th

The Unknowns

Attacking battle points- 5th on 320
Defensive battle points- 20th on 25
Overall- 345

Member count= 86
Points per member= 4

Comments:
Well from what i know players from legio when a founder left but its basically the same. Seem to have a few high point players but need to improve drastically .

Predictions:
Same as above

Attacker of the week= Gailya

6th

KHAL DROGO

Attacking battle points- 13th on 145
Defensive battle points- 2nd on 165
Overall- 310

Member count= 102
Points per member= 3

Comments:
Dire really should be doing a lot better can only speculate it is an MRA. The attacker on the week makes up just under a quarter of their points so congratulations for that.

Predictions:
Only in the top 10 because its so early will drop.

Attacker of the week= Kleberson

7th

Gods of Olympus

Attacking battle points- 7th on 219
Defensive battle points- 4th on 82
Overall- 301

Member count= 41
Points per member= 7.3

Comments:
This is better than the alliance above and due to lower member count more acceptable seems they have cut down on members and should improve.

Predictions:
Will stay relatively in the same place may move up a place or two.

Attacker of the week= karonja86

8th

League of Kings

Attacking battle points- 6th on 258
Defensive battle points- NA
Overall- 258

Member count= 57
Points per member= 4.6

Comments:
Looks low but have some good players and the fact they have no defensive points mean they are under the radar at the minute so could be a dark horse. Also like the fact recruitment is limited to to 45.

Predictions:
On it's way is up.

Attacker of the week= Gixxer750

9th

Assasins

Attacking battle points- 8th on 204
Defensive battle points- 10th on 34
Overall- 238

Member count= 53
Points per member= 4.5

Comments:
Have a few good players but also some very small ones that need to improve fast. I also have worked out the low score on attacking they have 9 PACTS!!! Therefore no one to attack need to sort that out. Assassins* is also spelt like this.

Predictions:
Hmm if they get there act together could stay here if not they will most likely drop unless they are made a farming target for another alliance.

Attacker of the week= vivekphuloria

10th

Imperium

Attacking battle points- 9th on 197
Defensive battle points- 19th on 25
Overall- 222

Member count= 38
Points per member= 5.8

Comments:
Again don't know a lot about them, smaller players need to improve but the alliance looks pretty average at this stage. The top player does seem to be carrying them a little though.

Predictions:
Probably will stay in top 10

Attacker of the week= roly23rg

Please let me know what you think ? Some of the points have already changed as i was writing so i apologise for that. I know this is early but there will be more to talk about later. Would like to get alliances voting for attacker of the week so if alliance leaders would give me feedback on that idea would be good. Any improvements mail me in game FlyingMonkeyBoy or just post.

DeletedUser25607

How is it possible to nominate "attacker of the week" and discuss our Battle Points achievements for the week - if Beginners Protection finished only 2 days ago?

Would be more adequate make such an analyse with nominations at least on Sunday evening/Monday morning, after 7 days without protection. :)

DeletedUser

This was just the first post i was bored and attacker here was nominated on purely who the top attacker was in that alliance at the time i would personally like each alliance to come up with an attacker themselves as it is less biased. Your right and next post will probably be sunday not this week but next week :)

DeletedUser

Even though it is early, it's good to see how the world changes. I'm looking forward to seeing the update next week.

DeletedUser

This is quite a bit of work you put in, FlyingMonkey. Thanks for your analysis. I look forward to next week's update as well.

DeletedUser

Thanks for that will be easier next week now i have the template and stuff sorted :)

DeletedUser

I nominate Attila the hun1 as attacker of the week. Very impressive. Puttin' me to shame, really.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Will update it tomorrow don't worry just allowing a few things to happen before i update :)

DeletedUser

Attila has been kicking some butt, but you're not doing too bad either, Orestes.

I'm looking forward to the next update. It's understandable that updates for this world might take a little longer than most. It is speed 1, and changes don't just happen overnight.

DeletedUser

Looking 4ward to the next update. Interesting stuff here.

AA

DeletedUser

Post will be done tomorrow sorry for the wait been busy but will be up tomorrow morning for you guys :)

DeletedUser

UPDATE

There has been loads of changes this week which have caused big changes in the rankings. Titans of Doom disbanded and Spider monkeys and Paragons picked up most of the better player with the rest migrating to The Unknowns. At the end of the post would like people that comment to nominate an attacker of the week and give a reason please and then i will post the winner based on that after a day or so. Please if you like this plus rep as it lets me know i am doing a good job and gives me incentive to continue :)

1. Spider Monkeys

Attacking battle points- 1st 11604 +10690
Defensive battle points- 5th 1049 +1024
Overall= 12653

Member Count= 40 +20
Points per member= 316.3 +269.3

Comments
My alliance so i will refrain from commenting, however the movement of some of the old TOD players has helped move us up so quickly.

Predictions
Going to stay in this position may move down slightly but will not go lower than third.

2. Paragon

Attacking battle points- 2nd 8630 +7643
Defensive battle points- 2nd 1587 +1558
Overall= 10217

Member Count= 41 +1
Points per member= 249.2 +223.8

Comments
Doing very well for their size, great leader but personally think he is a bigger asset that they realize and doubt they would be here without him which is a strength but a major weakness. Mostly based in 54 so it is good they aren't spread out which should help them coordinate and support later game. Could catch spider monkeys if some of the lower players were more aggressive.

Predictions
Will stay here most likely won't drop out of the top three.

3. The Unknowns

Attacking battle points- 4th 4674 +4354
Defensive battle points- 1st 3531 +3506
Overall= 8205

Member Count= 172 +86
Points per member= 47.7 +43.7

Comments
Not impressing me they have made claims they are not an MRA think this is untrue they have very few good players. They are spread over seven oceans and have no real core ocean they also have an academy. The fact the defensive and attacking battle points are pretty close is really not a good thing as they are being attacked nearly as much as they are attacking, which severely limits growth.

Predictions
Will drop a place i think but their defensive battle points will overtake their attacking battle points next week.

4. Hell Knights

Attacking battle points- 3rd 6117 +5792
Defensive battle points- 8th 918 +892
Overall= 7035

Member Count= 61 -7
Points per member= 115.3 +110.1

Comments
Maybe one that has slipped under the radar have been looking at them quite closely and they have really been impressing me. Most of the members are all situated in 56 so they are away from the core and all in the same place which is a huge advantage. They need to do some switching between academy members and the lower members in the alliance. Another improvement would be to give dobromirrr more responsibility as he is the danger man there for me.

Predictions
They will move up a place or stay here either way one to watch.

5. Conquering Heroes (new entry)

Attacking battle points- 5th 3169
Defensive battle points- 11th 847
Overall= 4016

Member Count= 193
Points per member= 20.8

Comments
One word comes to mind awful they don't really have even one stand out attacker and the members they do have which is nearly at the cap aren't doing anything. People i am sure would expect them to be attacked more but they barely have any cities worth touching. They are dotted over loads of oceans and the only requirement to join seems to be ask...

Predictions
Will drop the very few better players here should leave.

6. VIRUS (new entry)

Attacking battle points- 6th 3086
Defensive battle points- 13th 649
Overall= 3735

Member Count= 49
Points per member= 76.2

Comments
This alliance is interesting have a few good players but are not in a good area competition wise as they are based in 55. I understand that most of the players come from Rho we will see how they do here.

Predictions
May move up slightly but most likely will stay here.

7. KHAL DROGO

Attacking battle points- 7th 2647 +2502
Defensive battle points- 4th 1086 +921
Overall= 3733

Member Count= 155 +53
Points per member= 24.1 +21.1

Comments
You know an alliance is bad when an academy member has more battle points than anyone in the actual alliance again don't have a core all over the place.

Predictions
Will drop when some of the smaller more organised lower alliances get a few more members.

8. The Union of Assassins (new entry)

Attacking battle points- 8th 2199
Defensive battle points- 12th 832
Overall= 3031

Member Count= 90
Points per member= 33.7

Comments
Seem to have a few good players little battle points mainly based in 54. Seems to be a sim city alliance will probably have problems with paragons in the near future. Not liking the new name.

Predictions
Stay here for a while then when the fighting gets tough best players will jump to Paragons.

9. Assassins

Attacking battle points- 9th 1752 +1548
Defensive battle points- 14th 566 +532
Overall= 2318

Member Count= 38 -15
Points per member= 61 +56.5

Comments
Looks ok but the reality is that the best players have jumped ship to the alliance above.

Predictions
Going to disband soon won't be here next week.

10. Legion of Heroes (new entry)

Attacking battle points- 13th 1084
Defensive battle points- 6th 999
Overall= 2083

Member Count= 56
Points per member= 37.2

Comments
Should be doing better as they look to be ok need to attack more so they would have to defend less all i can say about them really, try harder.

Predictions
May stay here and move up will probably drop out.

Please note stats change as i am writing as it takes a while to do this hope you enjoy the read. :)

DeletedUser

Virus has a history as an alliance name. I'll be watching them.

Hell Knights impress me as well. Kinda glad they're not in my ocean! lol

Thanks for all the work you do, FlyingMonkeyBoy. I agree with all of your findings.

DeletedUser

Don't know if that was a question or a statement but yes it takes a few hours to do a post will be another one today if you would like a read :)

DeletedUser

UPDATE

Time to see what has changed. Not as dramatic this week as many players have the heads down striving for conquest i expect next week will see the big changes. There have been a few incidents but i will comment on those later so to the rankings. Please if you like this leave a comment plus rep whatever lets make the forums more active!

1. Spider Monkeys

Attacking battle points- 1st 18480 +6876
Defensive battle points- 8th 1451 +402
Overall= 19931

Members= 41 +1
Points per member= 486.1 +169.8

Comments
My alliance so won't comment here. Please give your critical opinion in the comments.

Predictions
Will stay here for now we will see what happens when more get conquest.

2. Paragon

Attacking battle points- 2nd 13143 +4513
Defensive battle points- 2nd 3220 +1633
Overall= 16363

Members= 39 -2
Points per member= 419.6 +170.2

Comments
An interesting week for them i think. Firstly i would like to congratulate Orestes for being one of two players over 2k battle points good to see, however would also like to give some advice lighten up or your alliance will blow up. Defending points higher than spider monkeys suggest less people are afraid here but they are still playing well here so keep it up.

Predictions
I think they will drop a place as unknowns defensive points are going to continue to rise.

3. The Unknowns

Attacking battle points- 4th 9681 +5007
Defensive battle points- 1st 6084 +2553
Overall= 15765

Members= 191 +19
Points per member= 82.5 +34.8

Comments
They have some very good players but also a lot of bad ones the founders need to sort this out. I would like to actually commend the defensive effort they made saving a city from paragons so they are at least organised. Need to attack more but think if they do a drastic clean up could in the future become a contender.

Predictions
Up a place because they will be attacked more and gain defensive battle points.

4. Hell Knights

Attacking battle points- 3rd 10334 +4217
Defensive battle points- 13th 1174 +256
Overall= 11508

Members= 54 -7
Points per member= 231.1 +115.8

Comments
Great alliance here never had any contact but i am an admirer from afar. Would like to see what they will do when they have secured 56 and where they will move to. Congratulations to dobromirrr on 2k battle points. Please though switch members around with the academy you have some members in there that aren't being utilised effectively.

Predictions
Will stay here unless they start a war.

5. Conquering Heroes

Attacking battle points- 5th 6504 +3335
Defensive battle points- 3rd 3153 +2306
Overall= 9657

Members= 185 -8
Points per member= 52.2 +31.4

Comments
Ok so they are an MRA but they are attacking and though completely against my character they have impressed me this week. The founder is a very nice guy needs to get tough get rid of the academy and kick a lot of the bad players and you could be on to a winner, use the fact nobody is really thinking of you as a threat to your advantage.

Predictions
Staying around here.

6. The Union

Attacking battle points- 6th 5841 +3642
Defensive battle points- 4th 2974 +2142
Overall= 8815

Members= 127 +37
Points per member= 69.4 +35.7

Comments
Have mass recruited recently and this should in theory give a better boast in attacking than they have done but will give them another week to get on there feet and we will see if they can organise and do a good job. Currently at war with paragons and tbh they are getting spanked will see again if the new members will lend a hand. Name is back and is much better than the previous one!

Predictions
Tricky one will probably go up one place for sure.

7. KHAL DROGO

Attacking battle points- 7th 4477 +1830
Defensive battle points- 7th 1813 +727
Overall= 6290

Members= 155 (same)
Points per member= 40.6 +19.5

Comments
The only good thing i can really say is no more unneeded members. They are in the same ocean as spider monkeys and doubt they will put up much of a fight, simming seems to be a big feature here.

Predictions
Not going to last long when players start getting conquest.

8. VIRUS

Attacking battle points- 8th 4194 +1108
Defensive battle points- 10th 1275 +596
Overall= 5469

Members= 44 -5
Points per member= 124.3 +48

Comments
I am going to put the drop down to lack of members but really need to sharpen up and attack attack attack. Household name in Rho i am doubting if we will see that in this world. Really need a player closer to conquest as they are one alliance i can see without a stand out points member and will get left behind.

Predictions
Will drop down further unless they improve.

9. OLYMPIANS GODS (new entry)

Attacking battle points- 9th 2390
Defensive battle points- 6th 1853
Overall= 4243

Members= 108
Points per member= 39.3

Comments
Seem to have some good players for points so surprising they aren't attacking more maybe holding off for conquest? Seems to be out of the way in 65/66 which is an advantage.

Predictions
Not here next week just don't attack enough.

10. Gods of Olympus (new entry)

Attacking battle points- 13th 1742
Defensive battle points- 5th 1907
Overall= 3649

Members= 58
Points per member= 62.9

Comments
Had a few players but i don't get what is wrong here the alliance seems to go out of its way to ignore all this they want to endorse on their profile. Quite a few inactive players here leadership could be better.

Predictions
Not here next week.

Hope you have enjoyed my view post all views on it here or message me in game (FlyingMonkeyBoy) This is relevant from when i wrote it understand things may have changed.Thanks guys.

DeletedUser

Gesote, krackerx is a member of The Union, not The Unknowns. They only stopped me by sniping my CS. You're saying The Unknowns supported him?