War in Ocean 45: WLE,IC,Theta vs. HARPOON

DeletedUser

Thanks...even though these stats are irrelevant to well everything....

I must say it was disappointing to see lattemar1 in VM the day before our op began on him and two days after it was announced. I hope that he is able to balance the stuff in RL that im sure is making him busy, with the game soon, because we'll be waiting for him.

DeletedUser30326

I must say it was disappointing to see lattemar1 in VM the day before our op began on him and two days after it was announced. I hope that he is able to balance the stuff in RL that im sure is making him busy, with the game soon, because we'll be waiting for him.

Wait all you want mate you'll never get him he can cover his own cities and when he can't well you know the power of the Harpoon alliance were a bit of a pain in the butt to get through

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wait all you want mate you'll never get him he can cover his own cities and when he can't well you know the power of the Harpoon alliance were a bit of a pain in the a$$ to get through

Cool ice 341 couldn't cover his own cities either. Now he no longer plays the game here in Delphi....just thought i would point that out.

DeletedUser

OMG you were going to attack????
for real ....... we wait with baited breathe. the whole farce of the spooked launches always someone with a twitchy finger.
prob is when you declare war on someone (now i could be wrong) aren't you meant to well attack them. not burn off what ever you had in your harbours to fill them up with birs lol.
Man i've never seen such a sorry excuse for a coalition. ABP stats are irrelevant???? really kinda shows your agression and your will to win a war.
i mean dont get me wrong now there's 5 of you the def has been not to bad lately. but something not strike anyone else as weird that SBB sarah belley to the rest of you. just decided to go into VM the day we started our ops on IC.
and seeing how it was also SBB that kinda provoked the whole thing as well. taking our cities without a by your leave is this been claimed by you guys yet.
so before you go trying to defend your poor poor excuse of a war i'll go find those that are fighting and attack them might get a bit of fight yet.
or then again could just be yet another player bolting for VM.
WAR GAME PEEPS
and you are meant to be in a war.
pffff rant over.

DeletedUser

OMG you were going to attack????
for real ....... we wait with baited breathe. the whole farce of the spooked launches always someone with a twitchy finger.
prob is when you declare war on someone (now i could be wrong) aren't you meant to well attack them. not burn off what ever you had in your harbours to fill them up with birs lol.
Man i've never seen such a sorry excuse for a coalition. ABP stats are irrelevant???? really kinda shows your agression and your will to win a war.
i mean dont get me wrong now there's 5 of you the def has been not to bad lately. but something not strike anyone else as weird that SBB sarah belley to the rest of you. just decided to go into VM the day we started our ops on IC.
and seeing how it was also SBB that kinda provoked the whole thing as well. taking our cities without a by your leave is this been claimed by you guys yet.
so before you go trying to defend your poor poor excuse of a war i'll go find those that are fighting and attack them might get a bit of fight yet.
or then again could just be yet another player bolting for VM.
WAR GAME PEEPS
and you are meant to be in a war.
pffff rant over.

hmm funny was there ever an op on Sarah? was he loosing cities? umm nope! Kinda proves the VM was for different reasons. Unlike Lattemar whose VM coincided perfectly with op that was planned on him.

Asgard, even the stuff you said that was articulate in any way (and there was very little) was idiotic. ABP is irrelevant. You are attacking just for the sake of attacking. We are attacking when we need to when it will do the most damage. We are not impulsive unlike you.

Also one will have to look at grepo stats again to see that this Asgard fellow is just a fraud and want to be great fighter. As we can see here:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en28/player/2720684/colonizations

One of the bigger players of HARPOON with 30 cities simply targets inactives and people much much smaller then him with 10 cities or less. I see your attacking Zeusb now lol.

You are a coward who just attacks to bloat his own stats up so he can boast about them. That is why ABP is irrelevant, because of players like you who just dump troops around so they can brag.

DeletedUser

I will say something here..ABP is relevant in a war game such as Grepolis. If you don't attack what do you do? You defend. Defending isn't very fun...My philosophy on attacking is: Attack EVERYTHING and ANYTHING at ANY time.. :)

You don't have to have a reason just to be able to attack..I wish everyone in every server attack to attack and just have fun! Don't sit back and wait for the fun to come to you...You as players have to make the fun! :)

DeletedUser

hmm funny was there ever an op on Sarah? was he loosing cities? umm nope! Kinda proves the VM was for different reasons. Unlike Lattemar whose VM coincided perfectly with op that was planned on him.

Asgard, even the stuff you said that was articulate in any way (and there was very little) was idiotic. ABP is irrelevant. You are attacking just for the sake of attacking. We are attacking when we need to when it will do the most damage. We are not impulsive unlike you.

Also one will have to look at grepo stats again to see that this Asgard fellow is just a fraud and want to be great fighter. As we can see here:

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en28/player/2720684/colonizations

One of the bigger players of HARPOON with 30 cities simply targets inactives and people much much smaller then him with 10 cities or less. I see your attacking Zeusb now lol.
You are a coward who just attacks to bloat his own stats up so he can boast about them. That is why ABP is irrelevant, because of players like you who just dump troops around so they can brag.

Oh me am i playing the game wrong then.
i was under the impression that you had to attack cities to grow? you know unlike some who are happy to festival their way to much grandness,
am old school i prefer to fight for cities actually and btw why dont you 5 alliances just fly the one banner. seems to me you should all be IC.=Internal Conquest
dont be speaking of my stats nowt wrong with good ABP.
you might want to try it sometime.
and just between you me and the other 43 visitors yes there was on op planned for SBB that nite funny eh

DeletedUser18275

Haahahahhahahahha!!!! I truly can't wait for you to find out how wrong this "fraud" statement really is. LMAO!!! :D

DeletedUser10902

I would like to say that in the attack on me yesterday, Stirlo showed very good grouping skills. Good job mate! Of course, at the end of the day, 4 of your CS's went home empty handed. :p Honestly, I am sorry. I would have loved to have killed the CS's too! None-the-less, you all surprised me there. I didn't think your alliance would be able to muster so many attacks at once.

So, when does your attacks begin in earnest? ;)

Stirlo

Phrourach
Everyones getting a bit excited. If we all put as much effort into the war as we do on here then we might actually have something to post about?

Its not a war. Its just a game of can you find a city, revolt it and hope you can take it before that player logs in again. Then if you do take it just watch as 2 more new cities are colonised on the next island.

Everyone needs to chill out, build some LS and attacking troops and smash them into each other.

Jason, i'm actually a bit baffled by your comments on this forum. You seem a completely different person in game. You surprise me on here if i'm honest.

Anyway, i need to build some more troops clearly :)

DeletedUser30326

Cool ice 341 couldn't cover his own cities either. Now he no longer plays the game here in Delphi....just thought i would point that out.

Cool quit the game because of RL making it impossible to play anymore so of course he couldn't defend himself but you wouldn't dare hit someone else like me now would you Jason?

DeletedUser10902

My philosophy on attacking is: Attack EVERYTHING and ANYTHING at ANY time.. :)

You don't have to have a reason just to be able to attack..I wish everyone in every server attack to attack and just have fun! Don't sit back and wait for the fun to come to you...You as players have to make the fun! :)

Your philosophy. I would like to point out I am ranked 3rd for DBP in Theta! :) Different ways to play the game. As far as I am concerned, a BP is a BP, however you get the kill.

DeletedUser

Your philosophy. I would like to point out I am ranked 3rd for DBP in Theta! :) Different ways to play the game. As far as I am concerned, a BP is a BP, however you get the kill.

Exactly. My philosophy. As I stated in the post.. :p

Well congrats for you dbp just doesn't mean as much as abp is all I was saying. :p But go for it, bud if that's your way of playing. :)

DeletedUser21123

Playing to only get DBP is boring as [Insert Curse Word Here] in my humble opinion.......Lane's philosophy is the only way to go :)

DeletedUser

Cool quit the game because of RL making it impossible to play anymore so of course he couldn't defend himself but you wouldn't dare hit someone else like me now would you Jason?

Nice try Prince. he was still playing prior to our attacks. So he was able to balance the game life with real life. When the attacks came in he was no longer able to do that. Hence he quit as a direct result of our attacks. I don't have anything really against Cool ice, i even messaged him apologizing that he had to leave the game, cause its rarely a good thing when a player quits.

Oh me am i playing the game wrong then.
i was under the impression that you had to attack cities to grow? you know unlike some who are happy to festival their way to much grandness,
am old school i prefer to fight for cities actually and btw why dont you 5 alliances just fly the one banner. seems to me you should all be IC.=Internal Conquest
dont be speaking of my stats nowt wrong with good ABP.
you might want to try it sometime.
and just between you me and the other 43 visitors yes there was on op planned for SBB that nite funny eh

Asgarrd, i've been playing this game for 2 years now, i know a fraud when i see one. ABP alone doesn't make you a good attacker especially when all you do is random LS runs and clearing sub 50k point players or inactives. maybe i was to harsh on you, maybe you need to just play the game more to learn there is much more to it then stats.

Everyones getting a bit excited. If we all put as much effort into the war as we do on here then we might actually have something to post about?

Its not a war. Its just a game of can you find a city, revolt it and hope you can take it before that player logs in again. Then if you do take it just watch as 2 more new cities are colonised on the next island.

Everyone needs to chill out, build some LS and attacking troops and smash them into each other.

Jason, i'm actually a bit baffled by your comments on this forum. You seem a completely different person in game. You surprise me on here if i'm honest.

Anyway, i need to build some more troops clearly :)

Meh, i am the person you know in game, i just get a little bit more pushy on here for the fun. Cmon, how boring would it be if we just kept congratulating each other on everything we do, i mean we are after all "enemies" aren't we? LOL ;)

Thing is that we get comments from people like Asgarrd basically calling our alliances based on stats, when his own stats suggest the same about him. When people insult my alliance i tend to get extra pushy and Asgard just makes it to easy himself to insult.

@Lane and other stats people. ABP alone tells a small fraction of what you know about a players. Any moron with half a brain and a keyboard can click a few buttons and dump troops anywhere they want and gain easy BP for the sake of stats. The bigger picture like conquest history and DBP gains will give you more important info usually. And when it comes to war there is much more important things often times then just stats. Stats are fun but not the be all and end all of a story

DeletedUser

@Lane and other stats people. ABP alone tells a small fraction of what you know about a players. Any moron with half a brain and a keyboard can click a few buttons and dump troops anywhere they want and gain easy BP for the sake of stats. The bigger picture like conquest history and DBP gains will give you more important info usually. And when it comes to war there is much more important things often times then just stats. Stats are fun but not the be all and end all of a story

Agreed, But any noob can honestly stack a city with several thousand biremes and transports as well..Grr..how much I hate turtles...

Anyways, You all get back to your discussion. No more talking with me as well I don't want it to influence my duties (to keep you all on-topic) and if we stray to BP talk that's not really on-topic so to speak. ;)

~ Lane

DeletedUser

You guys might as well go to war with INVICTUS, they give free bp.

m3azm.jpg

35bhyr6.jpg

2564lqt.jpg